Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Probably done the death yesterday 07:55 - Feb 18 with 1950 viewstextbackup

But, he's pushing for the sack isn't he. He knows he's done, he knows he can't turn this round.
Well done BA for being the straw that broke the camels back.

That game Tuesday was fcking pathetic.

I can't believe some of the things he is now saying, and coming out with.... this dialogue bo11ocks. Funny he's never mentioned it before, did he worry about this when the 5 year deal was put under his nose.

I make no apologies for ME because he is the absolute biggest issue at this club. BUT the manager should be doing better with what he has.

The players have got worse, not a single one has improved under him.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Probably done the death yesterday on 07:59 - Feb 18 with 1902 viewshype313

It was a resignation letter, he knows he's done, he's just waiting for the call.

No doubt things are happening in the background, unless Evans has written off this season and will wait until it's finalised at the end of the season.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:00 - Feb 18 with 1891 viewspennblue

I think the dialogue suggestion is a good thing of course.

The trouble is it is not likely to change Evans' behaviour.

We need a chairman who is going to lead from the top, be there all the time, to help connect the spine of the club.

It was deflection on PL's part, but I have to say it is one of the big issues.

Supporter frustration / negativity is another issue that could probably be sorted with more engagement. If the supporters felt they were 'in the same boat' and understand what decisions were being made, and why. If the majority of supporters were supportive of the strategy, then of course we are then all one joined up unit.

But really if Evan's does not have the time for it, then he needs to sell up or employ a proper hierarchy who can sort this stuff out.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:04 - Feb 18 with 1859 viewsParky

He’s done a full 180 and completely contradicting himself.

Only a few weeks ago he was spouting the usual “aye really really good, playing really well” - and he’s now saying “we’ve not been good enough for weeks”.

Hasn’t taken a single bit of accountability for where we are at the minute, blaming everyone and everything else, forgetting he’s been here 2 and a half years and not really changed a thing.

The sad thing is, I genuinely don’t think Evans is bothered. He wasn’t even at the game on Tuesday.
Probably done the death yesterday on 08:15 - Feb 18 with 1795 viewstextbackup

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:00 - Feb 18 by pennblue

We need a chairman who is going to lead from the top, be there all the time, to help connect the spine of the club.

Supporter frustration / negativity is another issue that could probably be sorted with more engagement. If the supporters felt they were 'in the same boat' and understand what decisions were being made, and why. If the majority of supporters were supportive of the strategy, then of course we are then all one joined up unit.

But really if Evan's does not have the time for it, then he needs to sell up or employ a proper hierarchy who can sort this stuff out.

"I think the dialogue suggestion is a good thing of course."

absolutely - however, why hasn't he called this before? how has he got 2.5 years in and only just decided its a good idea.

its bullsht - that should be happening weekly, if not that's a huge failing on every single "professional" at the club.

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:18 - Feb 18 with 1779 viewsDanTheMan

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:15 - Feb 18 by textbackup

"I think the dialogue suggestion is a good thing of course."

absolutely - however, why hasn't he called this before? how has he got 2.5 years in and only just decided its a good idea.

its bullsht - that should be happening weekly, if not that's a huge failing on every single "professional" at the club.

Agreed, whilst I think everyone acknowledges there are structural issues at the club, that does not stop him putting a team out each week who look vaguely competent.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:20 - Feb 18 with 1779 viewsitfcjoe

When Mick left he spent the last few weeks , maybe even months, trying to ensure his reputation in the national media and press was kept in tact.

Lambert is trying to do that now, but the difference is Mick had a much easier case to make when we were 12th in the Championship, compared to Lambert trying to do the same when 12th in League 1.

He knows he's done, we know he's done, ME (presumably) knows he's done - everyone at the club wants to see the back of him - what are we waiting for?!

He still claims now Evans is great, so struggles to square that there are big issues at the club with the owner being great - he's just flailing around trying to deflect blame everywhere and anywhere when he can't motivate or set up a football team

Crazy how bad we were on Tuesday, and that that team had 5 loan players in it, so hardly like the players who don't like him downed tools or anything like that - if anything the 2 that came on in Judge and Norwood who can't stick him were the ones trying to make something happen and fight for it

Was obvious he told Judge to play on left and AJ just thought f**k this I'm trying to get in a position to win the game and did more in 15 minutes than anyone else in 90

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:20 - Feb 18 with 1764 viewstextbackup

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:18 - Feb 18 by DanTheMan

Agreed, whilst I think everyone acknowledges there are structural issues at the club, that does not stop him putting a team out each week who look vaguely competent.

exactly, does he call team chats and hold them with the players? from what we hear he's a complete mute around the place.

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:20 - Feb 18 with 1770 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:21 - Feb 18 with 1753 viewstextbackup

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:04 - Feb 18 by Parky

He’s done a full 180 and completely contradicting himself.

Only a few weeks ago he was spouting the usual “aye really really good, playing really well” - and he’s now saying “we’ve not been good enough for weeks”.

Hasn’t taken a single bit of accountability for where we are at the minute, blaming everyone and everything else, forgetting he’s been here 2 and a half years and not really changed a thing.

The sad thing is, I genuinely don’t think Evans is bothered. He wasn’t even at the game on Tuesday.

"The sad thing is, I genuinely don’t think Evans is bothered. He wasn’t even at the game on Tuesday."

hes not turned up because of the BA thing Monday, he'll be scared that protests will be outside the ground

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:21 - Feb 18 with 1751 viewsWD19

He has been actively pushing for the sack for 14/15 months now.........
Probably done the death yesterday on 08:23 - Feb 18 with 1744 viewshype313

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:20 - Feb 18 by itfcjoe

When Mick left he spent the last few weeks , maybe even months, trying to ensure his reputation in the national media and press was kept in tact.

Lambert is trying to do that now, but the difference is Mick had a much easier case to make when we were 12th in the Championship, compared to Lambert trying to do the same when 12th in League 1.

He knows he's done, we know he's done, ME (presumably) knows he's done - everyone at the club wants to see the back of him - what are we waiting for?!

He still claims now Evans is great, so struggles to square that there are big issues at the club with the owner being great - he's just flailing around trying to deflect blame everywhere and anywhere when he can't motivate or set up a football team

Crazy how bad we were on Tuesday, and that that team had 5 loan players in it, so hardly like the players who don't like him downed tools or anything like that - if anything the 2 that came on in Judge and Norwood who can't stick him were the ones trying to make something happen and fight for it

Was obvious he told Judge to play on left and AJ just thought f**k this I'm trying to get in a position to win the game and did more in 15 minutes than anyone else in 90

If he thinks he's going to get another gig in management he's clearly more delusional than I thought.

His time is up, he had one good spell ten years ago, I can't see any club wanting to take him on, he's just waiting for his pension payout.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:23 - Feb 18 with 1736 viewsBluefish

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:20 - Feb 18 by SitfcB

So many of them still lapping it up

The ref thing is more deflection, no one in the game thinks it should be pursued apart from Shambert and as always we have supporters agreeing with him

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:24 - Feb 18 with 1730 viewstextbackup

Yep agree on all that.

he'll cost money to get rid of, but its better not having him stinking the place out

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:40 - Feb 18 with 1663 viewstractorboy1978

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:00 - Feb 18 by pennblue

Your last sentence is exactly it on the Evans front. Plenty of (most) owners aren't in and around the club every day or even 3/4 times a week. Difference is they have a structure in place and the individuals employed in those positions are trusted and empowered to make decisions.

On the Lambert front, it is just ridiculous he is still here. Yesterday evening we had the official club Twitter account putting out an article with Judge saying he had no desire to pursue the issue with the ref. At the same time we had the manager live on radio wanting him hung, drawn and quartered. This sums ITFC up at the moment.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2021 8:41]
Probably done the death yesterday on 08:45 - Feb 18 with 1621 viewsEwan_Oozami

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:23 - Feb 18 by Bluefish

So many of them still lapping it up

The ref thing is more deflection, no one in the game thinks it should be pursued apart from Shambert and as always we have supporters agreeing with him

Are you really a Chair of Governors?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:50 - Feb 18 with 1585 viewsBseaBlue

Excellent point regarding Judge. Judge gets a lot of stick but for me, he is the one player that has looked like they have given everything in recent performances despite what has been going on.

What is laughable is that he had his best game down the middle, scored a decent goal and then has been shafted back out onto the flanks again! Completely hopeless management and Jewellesque square pegs, round holes stuff. How Evans cannot se that is beyond me...but then, perhaps it looks different when your actually at the games as opposed to iFollow......
Probably done the death yesterday on 09:10 - Feb 18 with 1504 viewsBluefish

Probably done the death yesterday on 08:45 - Feb 18 by Ewan_Oozami

Are you really a Chair of Governors?

Yes thank you

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024