Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Missing Players? 10:28 - Feb 19 with 1074 viewsloyalfan

I may have missed something but where are Emyr, Gwion and Armando at the moment?
Missing Players? on 10:30 - Feb 19 with 1055 viewsKeno

At Home with Nolan and Jackson?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Missing Players? on 10:32 - Feb 19 with 1035 viewsmarchy

Oh god knows, they probably looked at him the wrong way or something.
Missing Players? on 10:32 - Feb 19 with 1035 viewsclive_baker

Lets not forget Vincent-Young, who has been 'doing well' for 18 months.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Missing Players? on 10:32 - Feb 19 with 1021 viewsMrTown

Emyr released end of season. Dobra back with the 23’s. Gwion injured - but won’t sign a new deal anyway.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Missing Players? on 10:48 - Feb 19 with 968 viewsRobTheMonk

Huws has never been the same since his knee injury. He's lost some dynamism in his play. Will be interesting to see where he ends up next season with a complete loss of form and a pretty rough injury record.
Missing Players? on 10:54 - Feb 19 with 944 viewsPinewoodblue

Missing Players? on 10:48 - Feb 19 by RobTheMonk

Huws has never been the same since his knee injury. He's lost some dynamism in his play. Will be interesting to see where he ends up next season with a complete loss of form and a pretty rough injury record.

Not sure where he will end up you can guarantee he will play in at least 75% of games.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Missing Players? on 10:55 - Feb 19 with 938 viewsRobTheMonk

Missing Players? on 10:54 - Feb 19 by Pinewoodblue

Not sure where he will end up you can guarantee he will play in at least 75% of games.

It's the Ipswich way lol.
Missing Players? on 11:03 - Feb 19 with 887 viewsWeWereZombies

Armando Dobra has been quite resolute about not going out on loan and staying in Ipswich to fight for a first team place, hasn't he? Reasonable to conclude that he may have made the wrong decision and, having not been able to demonstrate an ability to cope with the Vanarama League or the Scottish Championship, his career progression is suffering as a result.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Login to get fewer ads

Missing Players? on 11:47 - Feb 19 with 826 viewsclive_baker

Missing Players? on 11:03 - Feb 19 by WeWereZombies

Armando Dobra has been quite resolute about not going out on loan and staying in Ipswich to fight for a first team place, hasn't he? Reasonable to conclude that he may have made the wrong decision and, having not been able to demonstrate an ability to cope with the Vanarama League or the Scottish Championship, his career progression is suffering as a result.

How dare he show a willingness to play for the club and support his teammates. Disgraceful, I won't have it.

How dare Nolan show an unwillingness to play for the club and support his teammates. Disgraceful, I won't have it.

Righto Paul.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Missing Players? on 11:50 - Feb 19 with 813 viewsRomeo4

Missing Players? on 10:48 - Feb 19 by RobTheMonk

Agree that he’s been a shadow of the player he once was. In need of a fresh start somewhere else.

A real shame as I thought he could be a real asset to us this season. I do wonder how much a different manager/coaching set up could’ve got out of him.
Missing Players? on 12:00 - Feb 19 with 778 viewsjayessess

Missing Players? on 11:03 - Feb 19 by WeWereZombies

Of course, the loanees we've brought in to keep him away from the first team have been so good. I mean just look at Luke Thomas, he's absolutely smashing Dobra's record with his, um, 0 goals and 0 assists.

Well, maybe not that, but I'm sure the underlying stats show how much better Thomas is. How about chances created per 90? Thomas absolutely smashes Dobra's 1.0 per game with his ... 0.4 per game.

Dribbles completed? Thomas is so direct, so quick, he must be destroying Dobra there! Look, Dobra only does 0.8 per 90, whereas Thomas is on ... 0? That can't be right? He hasn't completed a single dribble?!

Ah, here's a stat Thomas is winning on, 2.4 per game, the second best in the squad! Let's see what that one is ... "bad control per game". Hmm... I see.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2021 12:02]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Missing Players? on 16:44 - Feb 19 with 676 viewsITFC_96

Missing Players? on 12:00 - Feb 19 by jayessess

Of course, the loanees we've brought in to keep him away from the first team have been so good. I mean just look at Luke Thomas, he's absolutely smashing Dobra's record with his, um, 0 goals and 0 assists.

Well, maybe not that, but I'm sure the underlying stats show how much better Thomas is. How about chances created per 90? Thomas absolutely smashes Dobra's 1.0 per game with his ... 0.4 per game.

Dribbles completed? Thomas is so direct, so quick, he must be destroying Dobra there! Look, Dobra only does 0.8 per 90, whereas Thomas is on ... 0? That can't be right? He hasn't completed a single dribble?!

Ah, here's a stat Thomas is winning on, 2.4 per game, the second best in the squad! Let's see what that one is ... "bad control per game". Hmm... I see.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2021 12:02]

I'm sure Barnsley and the other clubs we loaned from are very happy though.
Missing Players? on 16:44 - Feb 19 with 675 viewswkj

Training with Megaphone man.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Missing Players? on 17:05 - Feb 19 with 631 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024