Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The bit that doesn't add up is 14:51 - Mar 1 with 787 viewsBluefish

Allowing PRP to add players and not selling players when we had offers in the window. Why would you do that if you expected to sell the club and you were writing off debt? Only answers are that the financials were already agreed or that no offer was expected

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The bit that doesn't add up is on 14:52 - Mar 1 with 760 viewsBlueBadger

Because Evans is not an owner who plans or manages, he merely reacts.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The bit that doesn't add up is on 14:53 - Mar 1 with 731 viewsJ2BLUE

The loanee additions were very odd. Hopefully things just moved on rapidly in the last month and it's nothing to worry about.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The bit that doesn't add up is on 14:56 - Mar 1 with 702 viewsMookamoo

The bit that doesn't add up is on 14:53 - Mar 1 by J2BLUE

The loanee additions were very odd. Hopefully things just moved on rapidly in the last month and it's nothing to worry about.

They were strange.

It was like we had some reward points to use up and just spent them on any old toot.
The bit that doesn't add up is on 14:58 - Mar 1 with 682 viewstractorboy1978

Because there is additional financial incentive for Evans in us getting promoted this season? He's keeping 5% supposedly and wouldn't be unreasonable for him to be getting another lump of cash if we got promoted as part of any deal? I'm speculating of course.
The bit that doesn't add up is on 15:01 - Mar 1 with 644 viewsunstableblue

Perhaps that even though Lambert was on borrowed time, and Marcus was already sounding out other managers, he put a case together for the 4 loanees that for Marcus were logical and valid no matter whether Lambert remained in charge.. certainly Parrot woud have been facilitated by Klugg and was desperately needed given Drinan inexperience, Sears and Jackson form.

KVY further absence confirmation and some very ropey Chambo performances (although he has improved) must have made Matheson a no brainer.

Don't quite get the other two given the squad... but barking Lambert much have convinced the Dobra's and Lankesters were not up to it.

Note: I'm convinved you'll see a new manager rehabilitate a couple of the youths and a jackson or nolan into the match day squad over some of the loanees.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

The bit that doesn't add up is on 15:12 - Mar 1 with 600 viewschrismakin

Maybe Lambert wasnt involved in them.

I cant see Harrop. Thomas etc being Lambert type players.

Wouldn't surprise me if someone else was involved in these.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

The bit that doesn't add up is on 15:14 - Mar 1 with 578 viewswkj

The bit that doesn't add up is on 15:12 - Mar 1 by chrismakin

Maybe Lambert wasnt involved in them.

I cant see Harrop. Thomas etc being Lambert type players.

Wouldn't surprise me if someone else was involved in these.

I was curious whether or not Gill might have had some input on this.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The bit that doesn't add up is on 15:20 - Mar 1 with 546 viewsgordon

The bit that doesn't add up is on 15:01 - Mar 1 by unstableblue

Perhaps that even though Lambert was on borrowed time, and Marcus was already sounding out other managers, he put a case together for the 4 loanees that for Marcus were logical and valid no matter whether Lambert remained in charge.. certainly Parrot woud have been facilitated by Klugg and was desperately needed given Drinan inexperience, Sears and Jackson form.

KVY further absence confirmation and some very ropey Chambo performances (although he has improved) must have made Matheson a no brainer.

Don't quite get the other two given the squad... but barking Lambert much have convinced the Dobra's and Lankesters were not up to it.

Note: I'm convinved you'll see a new manager rehabilitate a couple of the youths and a jackson or nolan into the match day squad over some of the loanees.

And even then we still had Chambers, Woolfenden and Donacien who are all fine playing right-back at this level. Matheson is far and away not the daftest loan signing this season, but still completely unnecessary.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2021 15:20]
Login to get fewer ads

The bit that doesn't add up is on 15:36 - Mar 1 with 469 viewsnodge_blue

I thought the same. It suggests he didnt think an offer was that concrete and it also suggests he wanted Lambert to carry on trying.

I think Lambert pulled the plug on himself to a degree.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024