Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) 14:07 - Mar 5 with 2893 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 14:13 - Mar 5 with 2802 viewsEwan_Oozami

He's definitely lost his marbles......

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 14:15 - Mar 5 with 2758 viewsTangledupin_Blue

He won't find his level there.

Elgin Dog and Partridge Sunday League under-12s Third XI maybe...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 14:41 - Mar 5 with 2459 viewsnoggin

Ah, memories of Joanna's nightclub in Elgin, around 1987, TWTD.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 14:45 - Mar 5 with 2408 viewspointofblue

"I used to manage Ipswich Town..."

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 14:46 - Mar 5 with 2394 viewsIP4_Blue

Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 14:45 - Mar 5 by pointofblue

I used to manage top top clubs
Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 14:58 - Mar 5 with 2304 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54823753

'Elgin City: 'Really difficult''

I know this a fake news thread but, noting the surname of the Elgin City chairman, if it actually happened it would be clear that the fate of Lambert's future really was in Tatters...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) (n/t) on 15:28 - Mar 5 with 2050 viewsmonty_radio

Manager Gavin Price has an MBE - not quite the top, top award, but a knighthood might be beyond P.L.'s reach unless beers count as philanthropy.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2021 15:33]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 15:30 - Mar 5 with 2028 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Almost tempted to reply, "Who?" and, "Where?"

But I won't

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 15:44 - Mar 5 with 1864 viewsGlasgowBlue

Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 14:45 - Mar 5 by pointofblue

"don't talk to me about pressure. I had smoke bombs thrown at me when I took training at Ipswich. They tried to burn down the training ground".

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 16:59 - Mar 5 with 1541 viewsronnyd

Excuse my ignorance, but what does (n/t) mean after the thread title.
Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 17:09 - Mar 5 with 1484 viewsTrumptonBlue

Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 16:59 - Mar 5 by ronnyd

No text - i.e. this is all there is. Unless there have been replies, in which case there is more.
Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 17:24 - Mar 5 with 1396 viewsronnyd

Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 17:09 - Mar 5 by TrumptonBlue

No text - i.e. this is all there is. Unless there have been replies, in which case there is more.

Cheers for that.
Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 17:41 - Mar 5 with 1318 viewsBramidan

Does anybody here really give a sh1t he's gone.
Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 17:54 - Mar 5 with 1245 viewsMVBlue

Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 17:41 - Mar 5 by Bramidan

Does anybody here really give a sh1t he's gone.

Nope.

And he banished TWTDs Phil so **** him.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 18:23 - Mar 5 with 1149 viewsSeablu

Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 16:59 - Mar 5 by ronnyd

Not true.
Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 18:28 - Mar 5 with 1108 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Lambert set to be named new Elgin City manager... (n/t) on 14:13 - Mar 5 by Ewan_Oozami

He's definitely lost his marbles......

Brilliant. Made me laugh out loud!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024