Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You don’t go down the route of setting up a company 23:59 - Mar 22 with 2796 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I.E. Gamechanger20 to not take over a football club. If it isn’t us, it’ll be someone else.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 00:04 - Mar 23 with 2774 viewsBLUEBEAT

Yes you do.

Pretty common practice, I’d say.

I set up a company for a potential offshore deal a few years ago. It didn’t happen so I closed the company down the following year.

Poll: ACID, FUNK, ACID FUNK?

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 00:24 - Mar 23 with 2748 viewsTieDyedIn95

Yes, and no.

They could well give up the ghost and just close it as and when required. They could however buy someone else.

I wonder if we'll end up with what happened with the West Ham owners, who were turned down from buying us in favour of Evans who Sheepy clearly preferred. West Ham are now a lifetime away from us in terms of a club and are on the up.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 06:59 - Mar 23 with 2503 viewsdirtyboy

I set them up all the time and people don’t end up using them.
You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 07:12 - Mar 23 with 2449 viewsgordon

To be fair, I think quite a few people set up companies and then don't take over football clubs.
You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 07:34 - Mar 23 with 2384 viewsTIB

Can confirm Away Days have put an offer in to Marcus.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:06 - Mar 23 with 2090 viewsTieDyedIn95

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 07:12 - Mar 23 by gordon

To be fair, I think quite a few people set up companies and then don't take over football clubs.

I'd laugh if they just bought the training ground and the land parcels for housing developments and that's all it was. The meltdown would be hilarious to see on here.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:21 - Mar 23 with 2037 viewsStewart27

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:06 - Mar 23 by TieDyedIn95

I'd laugh if they just bought the training ground and the land parcels for housing developments and that's all it was. The meltdown would be hilarious to see on here.

I bet you’re hilarious at parties.
You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:22 - Mar 23 with 2028 viewsJ2BLUE

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:06 - Mar 23 by TieDyedIn95

I really don't get posts like this.

If things got even more sh1t for the club I claim to love it would be LOL.

Really?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:27 - Mar 23 with 2000 viewsKeno

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 07:34 - Mar 23 by TIB

Yes!!

I expect the take over to be completed before Easter

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:27 - Mar 23 with 1999 viewsTieDyedIn95

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:22 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

Really?

Ah yet more digs at me.

Well it's hardly the promotion party you have claimed two seasons running is it? My joke post is sadly closer to reality than HMS Piss the league ever was.

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:29 - Mar 23 with 1984 viewsJ2BLUE

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:27 - Mar 23 by TieDyedIn95

Ah yet more digs at me.

Well it's hardly the promotion party you have claimed two seasons running is it? My joke post is sadly closer to reality than HMS Piss the league ever was.

How is that post a dig at you? I'm just saying I don't get it.

Where have I promised a promotion party? Oh that's right, I haven't.

Truly impaired.

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:29 - Mar 23 with 1982 viewsWeWereZombies

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:27 - Mar 23 by Keno

Yes!!

And I have complete faith in your prediction, Keno.

Just don't say which year's Easter please.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:30 - Mar 23 with 1965 viewsJ2BLUE

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:29 - Mar 23 by WeWereZombies

Keno knows Easter is every year. He's a smart man.

Truly impaired.

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:38 - Mar 23 with 1936 viewsSouthBucksBlue

And you’d find that funny why exactly?
[Post edited 23 Mar 2021 16:40]
You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:49 - Mar 23 with 1900 viewsSwansea_Blue

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 07:34 - Mar 23 by TIB

Yeah, you could offer to get him thoroughly pissed before he has to make any important decisions. It couldn't make things worse.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:50 - Mar 23 with 1899 viewsKeno

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:29 - Mar 23 by WeWereZombies

Aww shucks, thats the nicest thing you have ever posted about me

sos this was meant for J2

I'm so overcome with the compliment I'm all a quiver
[Post edited 23 Mar 2021 16:50]

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:55 - Mar 23 with 1889 viewsN2_Blue

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:29 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

How is that post a dig at you? I'm just saying I don't get it.

Where have I promised a promotion party? Oh that's right, I haven't.

No but you do frequently get quite passionate in a posting sense about this takeover.

Odd because you can't control what happens whatsoever and the takeover could equally be as bad for the club as it is good. You don't seem to like anyone with an opinion that doesn't favour the Gamechanger takeover.

I want new ownership and for Marcus to sell to the right party but i'd rather leave this offer behind which Marcus has done thankfully.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 17:29 - Mar 23 with 1832 viewsJ2BLUE

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:55 - Mar 23 by N2_Blue

No but you do frequently get quite passionate in a posting sense about this takeover.

Odd because you can't control what happens whatsoever and the takeover could equally be as bad for the club as it is good. You don't seem to like anyone with an opinion that doesn't favour the Gamechanger takeover.

I want new ownership and for Marcus to sell to the right party but i'd rather leave this offer behind which Marcus has done thankfully.

How is that connected to promotion? It's a completely separate point.

As I repeatedly say I respect people have the right to disagree I just really don't get it when the current owner is dragging us down. Where do you see us in ten years under Evans? If it's in a better position than we're currently in please explain why you think that.

Truly impaired.

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 17:31 - Mar 23 with 1824 viewsMattinLondon

It’s not going to happen, Evans is going to have one last stab at being an incompetent owner.
You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 17:43 - Mar 23 with 1802 viewsTIB

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:27 - Mar 23 by Keno

Yes!!

Easter 2040 looks realistic. Just another 1.5m bottles of Boncho to sell.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 17:47 - Mar 23 with 1789 viewsgordon

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 16:22 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

Really?

It would be quite funny if they bought the training ground land and set up an arcade there with a 'GameChangers 20' kiosk where you got your pounds changed into 20p's for the games...
You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 17:50 - Mar 23 with 1779 viewsKeno

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 17:43 - Mar 23 by TIB

Easter 2040 looks realistic. Just another 1.5m bottles of Boncho to sell.

If Evans stays that long we would be looking forward to our local derby against Wanderers in the Thurlow Nunn League First Division

Actually that a tad harsh Ipswich Wanderers may have been promoted by then

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 18:12 - Mar 23 with 1740 viewsMaySixth

You don’t go down the route of setting up a company on 00:04 - Mar 23 by BLUEBEAT

Yes you do.

Pretty common practice, I’d say.

I set up a company for a potential offshore deal a few years ago. It didn’t happen so I closed the company down the following year.

Lol

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024