Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WOW - that’s an interview 21:12 - Apr 13 with 1898 viewsunstableblue

Probably a lot of words of truth

But despite what he said about not putting the players under the bus, MASSIVE criticism of the players

I just wonder if that is over emotive??? And whether this is working psychologically

Because this team is more lost than when Lambert left
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 21:14]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

WOW - that’s an interview on 21:14 - Apr 13 with 1784 viewsclive_baker

Doesn’t really matter now does it, given we’re not making the playoffs. He’ll take an axe to this squad in the summer and it won’t be a day too soon.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

WOW - that’s an interview on 21:15 - Apr 13 with 1704 viewsArnieM

Good on him I say.

He’s given these players every opportunity to step up to the plate snd at every opportunity they have thrown it back in his face .

So he has now publicly nailed it to the flag pole . “ Players, your time is up , you’re re out the door “!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

WOW - that’s an interview on 21:15 - Apr 13 with 1693 viewsN2_Blue

Good!! It's about time they heard a few home truths.

Trust this man...look what he's done elsewhere.

These players know they can't do what he is asking of them. That is not Paul Cooks fault

But the players PC brings in himself will.

The criticism of Paul Cook is just too much. Sure, its been very disappointing and we are all gutted the season has ended as it has....but we cannot blame PC for this, its grossly unfair.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 21:20]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

WOW - that’s an interview on 21:16 - Apr 13 with 1674 viewsStokieBlue

It was said that he often didn't do post-match interviews as he can get too emotional. There was a massive pile-on by some for not doing the last one and now he's done this one it could be "over emotive".

He can't win can he.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

WOW - that’s an interview on 21:16 - Apr 13 with 1647 viewsRobTheMonk

Thought the same. Seemed like a contradictory statement. Obviously massively annoyed.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 21:16]
WOW - that’s an interview on 21:16 - Apr 13 with 1614 viewsHipsterectomy

who the fk cares if he is mean to these players? in a few weeks they'll be signing on for the summer and hoping some league 2 team takes a punt on them

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

WOW - that’s an interview on 21:22 - Apr 13 with 1337 viewsRomeo4

I think he’s pretty much said what we’re all thinking there. Very honest.

He’s clearly identified what’s wrong and should now be given the opportunity to address those problems.
WOW - that’s an interview on 21:25 - Apr 13 with 1193 viewsTheBoyBlue

He's tried being nice to them. Lambert defended them after some dreadful, shameful performances.

This needed saying. If it bothers them, then they can walk out the door. There's plenty of us willing to open it for them.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Login to get fewer ads

WOW - that’s an interview on 21:29 - Apr 13 with 1048 viewsOldsmoker

When you've seen players in training regularily managing to make a 3 yard pass to a team mate for 2 hours and then can't do it in a match - of course he's going to be furious.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Oh no, if the players..... on 21:32 - Apr 13 with 883 viewsBloots

....get upset, maybe we won't get promoted.

Fook 'em.

Bunch of useless turds.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

WOW - that’s an interview on 21:34 - Apr 13 with 846 viewsWD19

What I have found really striking is just how lucid and eloquent Cook has been in every post match interview. I genuinely think many managers would struggle to be so thoughtful and considered if they had a week to think about their script. It fills be with confidence that he completely understands where we are and what is required. This bloke is the real deal.
WOW - that’s an interview on 21:37 - Apr 13 with 750 viewsMrTown

Delighted that he is seeing things the fans are seeing.

This crop of players time is up, they have let the club down time and time again.

Thankfully we have a track proven manager who will be given good resources to build us again, and I cannot wait for the day he clears out this poor poor group of players.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024