Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the biggest poo you have ever done? 23:52 - May 4 with 2634 viewsdominiciawful

💩

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 00:37 - May 5 with 2582 viewsIPS_wich

Shared house at university, six of us (3 lads, 3 lasses), one toilet in an old Victorian terrace in Leeds. I emptied into the pan this long fat turd that took three days to flush away. Only managed to flush it because one of my house mates chopped it up with a knife.

Best thing is - I never admitted it was me and everyone assumed it was one of the other two lads, despite his protests of innocence.
[Redacted] on 05:40 - May 5 with 2443 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 09:09 - May 5 with 2204 viewsEwan_Oozami

It's not Friday yet...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 11:33 - May 5 with 2119 viewsRobTheMonk

Went to Bali and stayed in the middle of a rice field in these lovely hut like buildings. Anyhow, lots of rice and fruit meant I had what can only be described as the incredible Hulk coming out of my behind. The horror was that I hadn't seen a sign saying to put the toilet roll in the bin next to the toilet as the sewage system didn't deal well with toilet roll. Some poor Indonesian man had to go unblock the literal mess that I'd created. When I next went to the toilet, the sign was much more prominently placed lol.
What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 11:47 - May 5 with 2070 viewsKropotkin123

I broke my leg in two places and couldn't get out of bed. It was a week or more before I did my first poo in hospital. Because I was laying down the whole time, gravity didn't have its intended impact on the system. Added to that you are pooing into what is essentially a biodegradable tray to the side of you, which doesn't help when you try.

Big is not a very good unit of measurement. When I finally pooed, it was the most painful poo I've ever done as it was the widest and driest I've ever done and I think it did some tearing. It was also the densest poo I've ever done (greatest mass).

I don't think it was the longest. But I did more poos after that pretty quickly.

Strangely, it was not that smelly.

Hope that helps your research.
[Post edited 5 May 2021 11:48]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 12:07 - May 5 with 1932 viewsRobTheMonk

What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 12:09 - May 5 with 1931 viewsRobTheMonk

Think I broke the thread by accident. Eeek!
What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 12:23 - May 5 with 1931 viewsCoco

What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 11:47 - May 5 by Kropotkin123

I broke my leg in two places and couldn't get out of bed. It was a week or more before I did my first poo in hospital. Because I was laying down the whole time, gravity didn't have its intended impact on the system. Added to that you are pooing into what is essentially a biodegradable tray to the side of you, which doesn't help when you try.

Big is not a very good unit of measurement. When I finally pooed, it was the most painful poo I've ever done as it was the widest and driest I've ever done and I think it did some tearing. It was also the densest poo I've ever done (greatest mass).

I don't think it was the longest. But I did more poos after that pretty quickly.

Rob blocked the thread?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Login to get fewer ads

What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 12:26 - May 5 with 1931 viewsSouperJim

Hullo, someone has done a poo so big it's broken this thread...

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 13:16 - May 5 with 1851 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Not me but when I was on ‘arduous training’ with my school cadets many years ago our ‘patrol leader’ went to lay one behind a bush. He was so proud of it he took us all to see it. I think we estimated the length at 13 inches!

Another memorable one was when me, the ex and our 18 months old son were staying at an very exclusive hotel in the Algarve and the boy toddled off and dropped a massive steamer on a beautifully manicured lawn just yards from a sun patio full of guests. It was almost as big as he was!
What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 14:20 - May 5 with 1754 viewsWeWereZombies

What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 13:16 - May 5 by SouthBucksBlue

Not me but when I was on ‘arduous training’ with my school cadets many years ago our ‘patrol leader’ went to lay one behind a bush. He was so proud of it he took us all to see it. I think we estimated the length at 13 inches!

Another memorable one was when me, the ex and our 18 months old son were staying at an very exclusive hotel in the Algarve and the boy toddled off and dropped a massive steamer on a beautifully manicured lawn just yards from a sun patio full of guests. It was almost as big as he was!

But is that because he was then only half the size he had been before the poo?

One of my proudest moments was when on holiday in Cornwall and touring around a lot I had not been inclined or had the opportunity to dump as normal but found it unavoidable eventually and dropped three or four day's worth of unflushable into an outside lavvy style affair at the Barbara Hepworth gallery in St. Ives. Whilst still going round the exhibits I noticed out of the corner of my eye a seemingly well to do and prim middle aged lady manhandling a large bucket of water towards the privy. Smiled to myself and thought 'my work here is done...'

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 14:51 - May 5 with 1717 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Not so much me but my youngest daughter seems able to do poo's that would do justice to a fully grown adult. No idea where she keeps it all she's only six.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 20:23 - May 5 with 1560 viewslongtimefan

What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 11:47 - May 5 by Kropotkin123

Had a similar experience in hospital as a teen while bedridden. I spent so long without going that they eventually gave me suppositories to make me poo.
What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 20:34 - May 5 with 1535 viewscatch74

A couple of pub anecdotes, I checked the toilets at close one night and right beside one was a pint glass with a single poo, long as it was poking out the top. Just wasn’t sure why the toilet wasn’t sufficient.
One of my first pubs was in Southampton, again checked the toilets, to my dismay there was poo up the wall from the toilet in a perfect triangle (expanding upwards) and hitting the ceiling. This one was more a how!?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 20:36 - May 5 with 1528 viewsMattinLondon

What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 20:23 - May 5 by longtimefan

Had a similar experience in hospital as a teen while bedridden. I spent so long without going that they eventually gave me suppositories to make me poo.

Whilst at university after getting extremely drunk I crashed on the sofa at a mates house. In the morning, whilst still drunk, I did an almighty kebab and beer influenced poo which was awful in smell but massive in size. I obviously forgot to flush and whilst watching morning telly, mates girlfriend screamed the house down as she was the one who found massive poo in toilet.

Unbeknown to me, my mate wanted to split up with her and told her to stop overreacting and accused her of doing the poo. Disgusted she told him to ‘f**k off’ and told him that they were done.

So, accidentally, my dump caused my mate to be dumped.
What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 20:48 - May 5 with 1499 viewsHerbivore

Gwion Edwards.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 20:55 - May 5 with 1476 viewspointofblue

What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 20:48 - May 5 by Herbivore

Gwion Edwards.

You’ve done Gwion Edwards?

I never expected such a confession on this thread...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 21:07 - May 5 with 1442 viewsKropotkin123

What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 20:23 - May 5 by longtimefan

Yeah, likewise, ha ha. Forgot about that part.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 08:22 - May 6 with 1244 viewsIpswichKnight

What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 11:33 - May 5 by RobTheMonk

Went to Bali and stayed in the middle of a rice field in these lovely hut like buildings. Anyhow, lots of rice and fruit meant I had what can only be described as the incredible Hulk coming out of my behind. The horror was that I hadn't seen a sign saying to put the toilet roll in the bin next to the toilet as the sewage system didn't deal well with toilet roll. Some poor Indonesian man had to go unblock the literal mess that I'd created. When I next went to the toilet, the sign was much more prominently placed lol.

I was in Honduras for a bird watching holiday, was about 4 days in without any pop action when my bowls decided it was time to drop the motherload on the unsuspecting Hondurian sewage system. It just kept coming! One of those times when I honestly felt that I had lost several stone in weight! As I flushed this dense bowl of steaming poo it gradually dawned on me that it was not going down and the water in the toilet was gradually filling up and going to flood. As I was staying in a plush ecolodge bungalow in the rain forest I didn’t really want to wander to reception and say “sorry your toilet system can’t cope with my enormous poo”. Ended up furiously trying to unblock the toilet with the brush, at one point I seriously thought I’m going to have to stick my hand down there to unblock this, luckily the toilet brush dislodged it and it slipped silently into the Honduras rain forest.
What is the biggest poo you have ever done? on 11:18 - May 6 with 1172 viewsCaptainAhab

Great thread!

A few years back on a week long surf trip in the Algarve, we had pumping waves all week but the tides for a particular lesser known spot we were keen to surf meant we had to be up every day at the crack of dawn. For some foolish reason we went for a Mexican the evening before the swell was peaking. Now I ruddy love hot food, but for some reason it doesn't agree with me so much, particularly fresh chillis of which my choice of dish was particularly loaded.
5:30 am the next morning after an uncomfortable few hours sleep, we were up to head to our secret spot for first light and I was suffering from the worst stomach cramps I've ever experienced, brought on by the chillis and no doubt a bit of nerves at the thought of giant (for me) waves. 40 minutes driving down bumpy rocky lanes in our tin can of a hire car was the most unpleasant journey of my life, I was in agony and constantly though I was going to cr*p myself. When we finally arrived I emptied my bowels on the deserted shoreline... it was a constant stream of steaming liquid for what felt like an age... I tried to cover it up with some rocks but it was an impossible job, and I still wonder if some poor unsuspecting sap ever came across it.

Maybe not the biggest poo I've ever done, but for sheer surface area and the profound mental effects of that morning, it's certainly my most memorable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024