Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We can't sell Dozzell to them, can we? 11:01 - May 13 with 1324 viewsnoggin

Imagine the meltdown if he plays for them in the Premier League and does well.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

We can't sell Dozzell to them, can we? on 11:20 - May 13 with 1258 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

We can't sell Dozzell to them, can we? on 11:23 - May 13 with 1252 viewsjayessess

I can't imagine he's shown enough to get that move.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

We can't sell Dozzell to them, can we? on 11:31 - May 13 with 1221 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don't think we need to worry about him playing in the PL for anyone any time soon; he's a way off that level still. I'd keep him. We may regret making a bit of a hasty decision if we move him on cheaply now.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The thought of them..... on 11:37 - May 13 with 1203 viewsBloots

...paying us money whilst at the same time weakening their squad is quite appealing to be honest.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

We can't sell Dozzell to them, can we? on 12:51 - May 13 with 1105 viewschrismakin

Then great, as im sure we would have some performance related add on's included in the sale.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

The thought of them..... on 13:32 - May 13 with 1005 views26_Paz

The thought of them..... on 11:37 - May 13 by Bloots

...paying us money whilst at the same time weakening their squad is quite appealing to be honest.

Unfortunately they are not that stupid!

The Paz Man

We can't sell Dozzell to them, can we? on 13:47 - May 13 with 956 viewsJ2BLUE

We can't sell Dozzell to them, can we? on 11:20 - May 13 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

This is where I am.

Good player in there, no doubt, but if he goes he goes.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We can't sell Dozzell to them, can we? on 13:51 - May 13 with 940 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Would seem quite likely wouldn't it?

Norwich obviously like him and would probably be seen as quite funny for their supporters. He'd also presumably fancy it given they're premier league, he'd know one or two there etc.
Login to get fewer ads

We can't sell Dozzell to them, can we? on 13:59 - May 13 with 894 views26_Paz

We can't sell Dozzell to them, can we? on 13:51 - May 13 by PrideOfTheEast

Norwich obviously like him and would probably be seen as quite funny for their supporters. He'd also presumably fancy it given they're premier league, he'd know one or two there etc.

He wouldn’t get anywhere near their starting line up

The Paz Man

We can't sell Dozzell to them, can we? on 14:05 - May 13 with 875 viewsjayessess

Premier League clubs don't spend their money on players of Dozzell's profile. He's too old to be judged purely on potential and hasn't been consistent enough to earn the move on the basis of his performances.

In the unlikely event that Norwich (or any other club at that level) are interested, given the strength of their scouting, data analysis, recruitment knowledge, the club should be asking themselves massive questions about what they're seeing that we aren't.

But it's far more likely that it'll be a club like QPR or Blackburn that comes in, offers us £600-900k because they think he's risk worth taking for a first team squad place. His underlying numbers are good relative to the rest of our team and they'll take that as an indication he can do more in a better team.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

We can't sell Dozzell to them, can we? on 14:09 - May 13 with 862 viewsPhilTWTD

One thing I would say about that was that Steve McGavin was at Norwich at the time they were previously interested and in a role with the development squad, if I remember rightly, and he's no longer there, so they may not necessarily be so keen now.
We can't sell Dozzell to them, can we? on 14:10 - May 13 with 843 viewsPhilTWTD

We can't sell Dozzell to them, can we? on 14:09 - May 13 by PhilTWTD

One thing I would say about that was that Steve McGavin was at Norwich at the time they were previously interested and in a role with the development squad, if I remember rightly, and he's no longer there, so they may not necessarily be so keen now.

I'd see Blackburn as his most likely destination, assuming Tony Mowbray remains in charge, which isn't certain from what I'm told.
We can't sell Dozzell to them, can we? on 15:55 - May 13 with 689 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Ashton will want to make as much money as possible. He doesn't care about Ipswich, or the local rivalry. They'll probably be in the Prem while we sink as low as League Two after the egomaniac has relegated us.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

We can't sell Dozzell to them, can we? on 16:02 - May 13 with 659 viewsJ2BLUE

We can't sell Dozzell to them, can we? on 15:55 - May 13 by BlueWorldOrder

Ashton will want to make as much money as possible. He doesn't care about Ipswich, or the local rivalry. They'll probably be in the Prem while we sink as low as League Two after the egomaniac has relegated us.

zzz

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024