Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... 07:34 - May 28 with 2971 viewsKieran_Knows

... more targets according to EADT.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/ipswich-town-interest-in-colby-bishop-

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 07:35 - May 28 with 2939 viewssaffers12

Joe did mentioned Bishop and others have said this was a real look at this player
Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 08:17 - May 28 with 2726 viewsitfcjoe

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 07:35 - May 28 by saffers12

Joe did mentioned Bishop and others have said this was a real look at this player

He's definitely one Paul Cook is very keen on

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 08:41 - May 28 with 2538 viewshype313

Looks like he's building a Dynasty.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:03 - May 28 with 2392 viewsdavblue

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 08:17 - May 28 by itfcjoe

He's definitely one Paul Cook is very keen on

I've liked the look of him.

He's not prolific, but he will put him self about and set the tone for the pressing/high intensity game we are hoping to play.
Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:04 - May 28 with 2368 viewsrayman_10

From what I’ve seen of Bishop I do like him. Gave us the run around the season before last. However, I still have post traumatic stress from the last striker we brought from Accrington Stanley

COYB

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:10 - May 28 with 2302 viewsIpswich24

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:04 - May 28 by rayman_10

From what I’ve seen of Bishop I do like him. Gave us the run around the season before last. However, I still have post traumatic stress from the last striker we brought from Accrington Stanley

Does seem at the moment the EADT guys are throwing lot of names about probably trying get more clicks on story's. Not sure many of them carry that much substance.

Poll: Who would you like to be manager out of these?

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:11 - May 28 with 2295 viewstractorboy1978

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:10 - May 28 by Ipswich24

Does seem at the moment the EADT guys are throwing lot of names about probably trying get more clicks on story's. Not sure many of them carry that much substance.

Quite the reverse actually I think if you listen to them talk about their approach on the KOA podcast.
Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:16 - May 28 with 2225 viewssaffers12

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:11 - May 28 by tractorboy1978

Quite the reverse actually I think if you listen to them talk about their approach on the KOA podcast.

I agree they were very professional when going to print

Were actually right about Bradley in terms of not being able to get over the line and say it will deffo be done.

They are always my number 1 source of info alongside Phil
Login to get fewer ads

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:18 - May 28 with 2214 viewshype313

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:16 - May 28 by saffers12

I agree they were very professional when going to print

Were actually right about Bradley in terms of not being able to get over the line and say it will deffo be done.

They are always my number 1 source of info alongside Phil

And Greyhound.

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:20 - May 28 with 2183 viewssaffers12

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:18 - May 28 by hype313

And Greyhound.

think he was possibly wrong about the kit this week?

apologies if not but clearly ultimate respect over takeover knowledge - which I thought was BS but clearly not
Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:20 - May 28 with 2176 viewsKeno

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 08:41 - May 28 by hype313

Stuart Dallas next

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:23 - May 28 with 2147 viewssaffers12

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:20 - May 28 by Keno

Stuart Dallas next

re locating training to Carrington
Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:37 - May 28 with 2068 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I've never heard of either of these guys, but I would like to place on record that I think our clubs future depends on them, and I will go into melt down if they don't sign.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:38 - May 28 with 2049 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 08:41 - May 28 by hype313

Maybe he can go to Brazil and tempt Falcãon Crest out of retirement?

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:40 - May 28 with 2019 viewsKeno

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:23 - May 28 by saffers12

re locating training to Carrington

I he3ard we are looking a Spanish wonderkid from Celta Vigo El Dorado

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:55 - May 28 with 1950 viewshype313

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 09:20 - May 28 by saffers12

think he was possibly wrong about the kit this week?

apologies if not but clearly ultimate respect over takeover knowledge - which I thought was BS but clearly not

Think he's got enough in the bank for us to let a few slide.

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 11:00 - May 28 with 1785 viewsMetal_Hacker

As I mentioned to Joe the other week , my two lads live in Nottingham are good mates with Colby (the eldest Son living on the same estate as Colby and the yougest went to the same school and played football with him at youth level) and I asked the boys to catch up with Colby

The eldest has just text me saying he literally just bumped into Colby and asked him if there's any truth to which Colby said anything about him is just usual media stories but "there might be some truth in this one " and just smiled

Of course my Son told him to keep him posted

Let's see hey

Poll: If it were one or the other

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 11:25 - May 28 with 1701 viewsHighgateBlue

A pair of bishops would be nice next season. We could set ourselves up in a chess-inspired 8-8 formation.

Now Cook needs to get down the pawn shop smartish...
Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 16:03 - May 28 with 1413 viewsKieran_Knows

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 11:00 - May 28 by Metal_Hacker

As I mentioned to Joe the other week , my two lads live in Nottingham are good mates with Colby (the eldest Son living on the same estate as Colby and the yougest went to the same school and played football with him at youth level) and I asked the boys to catch up with Colby

The eldest has just text me saying he literally just bumped into Colby and asked him if there's any truth to which Colby said anything about him is just usual media stories but "there might be some truth in this one " and just smiled

Of course my Son told him to keep him posted

Let's see hey

That would be some bit of 'def info'!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 16:08 - May 28 with 1399 viewsMetal_Hacker

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 16:03 - May 28 by Kieran_Knows

That would be some bit of 'def info'!

If I find out anymore I'll update ASAP but apparently my lad said he gave the impression that Colby knew something but didn't want to say too much

We'll see but yeah , if I hear anymore I'll tip the wink

Poll: If it were one or the other

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 16:10 - May 28 with 1377 viewspointofblue

Colby Bishop (Accrington) and Richie Smallwood (Hull)... on 11:25 - May 28 by HighgateBlue

A pair of bishops would be nice next season. We could set ourselves up in a chess-inspired 8-8 formation.

Now Cook needs to get down the pawn shop smartish...

At least we should be useful with diagonal passes.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024