Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… 18:52 - Jul 16 with 1166 viewsMattinLondon

…of some truly tasty lager so that it’ll get you in the mood for the weekend. True, the real ale yobs and craft beer louts won’t like it but they have no taste whatsoever. Have a great evening.

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 18:53 - Jul 16 with 1146 viewswkj

I was about ready to hit abuse, and then you saved it by not posting Fosters.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 18:56 - Jul 16 with 1133 viewsXYZ

Skol deserves its place in that line up, surely.
Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 19:03 - Jul 16 with 1101 viewsvapour_trail

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 18:56 - Jul 16 by XYZ

Skol deserves its place in that line up, surely.

Best advert ever.

Skol skol skol skol…

Closely followed by

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 19:04 - Jul 16 with 1095 viewsMattinLondon

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 18:53 - Jul 16 by wkj

Get some of this down your throat.

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 19:07 - Jul 16 with 1072 viewsBlueBadger

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 18:53 - Jul 16 by wkj

I read that as 'not posting Footers'.

I'm not sure what would have been more offensive, to be honest.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 19:17 - Jul 16 with 1060 viewshoppy

Never had you down as a wrong ‘un… but there you go… you learn things about people all the time.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 19:21 - Jul 16 with 1047 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

F@ck off!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 19:27 - Jul 16 with 1030 viewsfabian_illness

Login to get fewer ads

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 19:34 - Jul 16 with 1009 viewscatch74

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 19:17 - Jul 16 by hoppy

Never had you down as a wrong ‘un… but there you go… you learn things about people all the time.

He’s been cunning, if you read it again he’s said they have no taste whatsoever, hopefully he’ll put some pics up of something that does have a taste soon.
Betty Stoggs!? - meant to say, think Skinners have been very close to closing over the last year, hope not!!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 19:41 - Jul 16 with 983 viewsOldsmoker

Cheers.
Hic.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 19:47 - Jul 16 with 968 viewsMattinLondon

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 19:34 - Jul 16 by catch74

He’s been cunning, if you read it again he’s said they have no taste whatsoever, hopefully he’ll put some pics up of something that does have a taste soon.
Betty Stoggs!? - meant to say, think Skinners have been very close to closing over the last year, hope not!!

Well seeing as someone said tasty…have some of this.

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 20:15 - Jul 16 with 935 viewsBluespeed225

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 19:03 - Jul 16 by vapour_trail

Best advert ever.

Skol skol skol skol…

Closely followed by

What about Bobby Robsons Calsberg ad!
Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 20:39 - Jul 16 with 906 viewshoppy

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 19:34 - Jul 16 by catch74

Seriously??? Noooooooooo. That potential news has hit me harder than you might realise…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 20:42 - Jul 16 with 899 viewscatch74

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 20:39 - Jul 16 by hoppy

Seriously??? Noooooooooo. That potential news has hit me harder than you might realise…

Seem to be still trading so they’ve hopefully made it through these terrible times - not that they’re over.
https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/skinners-brewery-danger-going-bust-5049443

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 20:56 - Jul 16 with 883 viewsCoastalblue

You missed out the thing that got me into this whole drinking lark in the first place.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 21:01 - Jul 16 with 878 viewsSwansea_Blue

Carlsberg from the brewery in Copenhagen is nice stuff. I’m not sure how we manage to screw it up so much.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 21:10 - Jul 16 with 865 viewsLord_Lucan

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 19:03 - Jul 16 by vapour_trail

Best advert ever.

Skol skol skol skol…

Closely followed by

This is the best beer advert - IMHO of course

Followed by this one

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 21:59 - Jul 16 with 788 viewsPendejo

Seeing that it’s a Friday Night I thought I’d post some delightful photos… on 21:10 - Jul 16 by Lord_Lucan

This is the best beer advert - IMHO of course

Followed by this one

The best advert for the best lager with best version of the song

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024