Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Bomb Squad 11:48 - Jul 27 with 2444 viewsKesgrave_Exile

So the likes of Downes, Kenlock, McGavin and Bishop if there are no takers is there any chance that Downes and Bishop will be integrated back into the first team picture? I know Bishop is due to go to Lincoln but he was due to complete the deal last week and we are still here.
The Bomb Squad on 11:54 - Jul 27 with 2361 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm hoping this is all some sort of point in regards to Downes. If no one comes in for him and Cook invites him back saying look, your career has stalled but come back and star for us and hopefully we'll be in the Championship next season and then who knows what your future holds? That would surely be best for everyone.

Still expecting him to go though. For a fee we'll see as criminal to a Championship club.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

[Redacted] on 11:57 - Jul 27 with 2321 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
The Bomb Squad on 11:58 - Jul 27 with 2296 viewspositivity

think the other 2 are more likely (but still very unlikely!), downes and bish seem keen to go

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

The Bomb Squad on 12:00 - Jul 27 with 2260 viewsSitfcB

Still five weeks of the transfer window to go! Bishop and Downes will both go 100%.

Think Jackson and some others will go but maybe not until deadline day.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The Bomb Squad on 12:05 - Jul 27 with 2181 viewsNazemariner

I can't imagine we'll see any of them in the first team whilst Cook is in charge. Would think both Downes and Bishop will go for pennies nearer the end of the window.
The Bomb Squad on 12:07 - Jul 27 with 2148 viewsVaughan8

I think mosty will do if they want to leave and we want them to leave. Deals will be done (even if loans) towards the end of the transfer window.

IF they are still here when the window closes, surely they will be integrated back in
The Bomb Squad on 12:11 - Jul 27 with 2098 viewspositivity

The Bomb Squad on 12:07 - Jul 27 by Vaughan8

I think mosty will do if they want to leave and we want them to leave. Deals will be done (even if loans) towards the end of the transfer window.

IF they are still here when the window closes, surely they will be integrated back in

will there be enough places for them to be named in the squad though?

The Bomb Squad on 12:16 - Jul 27 with 2027 viewsElderGrizzly

The Bomb Squad on 12:00 - Jul 27 by SitfcB

Still five weeks of the transfer window to go! Bishop and Downes will both go 100%.

Think Jackson and some others will go but maybe not until deadline day.

Downes is off to Braintree tonight, so only one of the bomb squad not involved at Colchester?
Login to get fewer ads

The Bomb Squad on 12:34 - Jul 27 with 1896 viewsMediocre_Quick

Didn't realise McGavin was a part of 'The Bomb Squad' Assumed he was part of the U23's squad anyway...
The Bomb Squad on 12:53 - Jul 27 with 1776 viewsSitfcB

Bishop confirmed at Lincoln

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The Bomb Squad on 13:33 - Jul 27 with 1574 viewsSuperblue95

The Bomb Squad on 12:34 - Jul 27 by Mediocre_Quick

Didn't realise McGavin was a part of 'The Bomb Squad' Assumed he was part of the U23's squad anyway...

He’s 22 this year and has never really been considered a first team player. Time to get him in the team or else get rid.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

The Bomb Squad on 13:36 - Jul 27 with 1547 viewsjayessess

The Bomb Squad on 12:34 - Jul 27 by Mediocre_Quick

He's been told he can go apparently. Surprised it's taken us this long to move him on really. 22, looked comfortable in his League 1 performances last season, fee will be minimal and we'll be paying him basically nothing.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

The Bomb Squad on 13:37 - Jul 27 with 1540 viewsN2_Blue

The Bomb Squad on 12:53 - Jul 27 by SitfcB

my gosh that tattoo, horrendous.

The initials look awful. And if you are having a point after your initial surely you need it after the 2nd one as well. He needs to find himself a better ink man/woman

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

The Bomb Squad on 13:50 - Jul 27 with 1476 viewsgordon

The Bomb Squad on 13:33 - Jul 27 by Superblue95

He’s 22 this year and has never really been considered a first team player. Time to get him in the team or else get rid.

Would expect he will be picked up by a half-decent League 2 club, not good enough here but think if he works hard he will have a career in professional football.
The Bomb Squad on 14:03 - Jul 27 with 1419 viewspositivity

ted bishop now.

new club, new name

The Bomb Squad on 14:05 - Jul 27 with 1402 viewsjayessess

The Bomb Squad on 13:50 - Jul 27 by gordon

Would expect he will be picked up by a half-decent League 2 club, not good enough here but think if he works hard he will have a career in professional football.

Don't think a bottom half League 1 club would be out of the question. Probably one of our better performers during that half dozen games he started for us. Some good moments in this one:

The Bomb Squad on 14:06 - Jul 27 with 1392 viewswkj

I honestly think that if Downes doesn't go before the season kicks off, he might be subject of a last-minute swoop on deadline day.

I'd not be shocked to see Jackson and Kenlock loaned out if they are still here by the end of the window. As for McGavin - no idea.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The Bomb Squad on 11:38 - Jul 28 with 1160 viewsButterbing

Interesting differences in treatment for the remaining "Bomb Squad" last night.

McGavin - Captained the U23s
Kenlock - No sign of him in either squad
Downes - Played for the U23s
Jackson- Came on as a sub for the first team.

I wonder if Kenlock is on trial somewhere. I just don't get the Jackson situation, Jeffers seemed to talk him up as part of the squad. Is he now staying?
The Bomb Squad on 11:47 - Jul 28 with 1122 viewsjayessess

The Bomb Squad on 11:38 - Jul 28 by Butterbing

Interesting differences in treatment for the remaining "Bomb Squad" last night.

McGavin - Captained the U23s
Kenlock - No sign of him in either squad
Downes - Played for the U23s
Jackson- Came on as a sub for the first team.

I wonder if Kenlock is on trial somewhere. I just don't get the Jackson situation, Jeffers seemed to talk him up as part of the squad. Is he now staying?

Don't think you usually do trials for in-contract players unless they've missed a lot of football recently, which Kenlock hasn't.

The Bomb Squad on 12:01 - Jul 28 with 1016 viewsBLUEBEAT

Tractor. Boy.

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024