Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So good to see fans back in grounds this season 22:22 - Aug 22 with 2468 viewsSteve_M

I’ve missed stuff like this:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 22:30 - Aug 22 with 2378 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

My favourite is 'hiding face in hands.'

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 22:33 - Aug 22 with 2381 viewsSteve_M

So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 22:30 - Aug 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Although the bloke in the home shirt at the bottom, just to the left of James stands out.

Just magnificent though, so much detail.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 22:38 - Aug 22 with 2370 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 23:16 - Aug 22 with 2309 viewspointofblue

So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 22:38 - Aug 22 by SitfcB

Apparently they've given Nice a 3-0 win because Marseille refused to return to the pitch to finish the game. I hope that decision is revisited.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 00:00 - Aug 23 with 2229 viewswkj

Good to see John Terry having a go in the bottom left

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 07:20 - Aug 23 with 2010 viewsSharkey

It’s heart-warming that the good old British v-sign fights on. It’s like people going in a café and getting a small metal pot of tea to share rather than cardboard beakers of coffee.
So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 07:42 - Aug 23 with 1972 viewsWD19

So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 22:30 - Aug 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Nice to see Ray Parlour still supporting the Arsenal.
So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 07:57 - Aug 23 with 1943 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who says football fans aren't diverse and cultured. There's even a bras d'honneur in the top left.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 08:40 - Aug 23 with 1850 viewsTractorCam

So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 22:33 - Aug 22 by Steve_M

Although the bloke in the home shirt at the bottom, just to the left of James stands out.

Just magnificent though, so much detail.

Isn't that a woman?

I like Steve Bruce, top left black shirt.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 09:03 - Aug 23 with 1796 viewsbluefunk

Is that Mick McCarthy is in with the Arsenal, middle,left
So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 09:06 - Aug 23 with 1779 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 00:00 - Aug 23 by wkj

Good to see John Terry having a go in the bottom left

Ray Parlour watching his old team too towards the bottom right

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 11:27 - Aug 23 with 1642 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

That’s a very very large 18 month old in the armani t shirt, isn’t it?

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 11:42 - Aug 23 with 1611 viewsRocky

Surely that's Alex Brooker bottom right in the white shirt.
And he is an Arsenal supporter.
So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 15:02 - Aug 23 with 1490 viewsArnoldMoorhen

So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 11:42 - Aug 23 by Rocky

Surely that's Alex Brooker bottom right in the white shirt.
And he is an Arsenal supporter.

I can count several reasons why that isn't Alex Brooker...
So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 15:17 - Aug 23 with 1462 viewsNthQldITFC

So good to see fans back in grounds this season on 07:20 - Aug 23 by Sharkey

It’s heart-warming that the good old British v-sign fights on. It’s like people going in a café and getting a small metal pot of tea to share rather than cardboard beakers of coffee.

Yes, ever since the days of Crécy and Azincourt that gesture has been representative of good old-fashioned British spunk. Or am I thinking of the w*nker gesture, I'm often confused?

I note only three facemasks - including the lass with lovely long blonde hair in the second row who may only be wearing it as she is wedged up the armpit of the signet ring-wearing, burger-munching 'gent' in the front row.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024