Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? 21:43 - Nov 22 with 2644 viewsITFC_Forever

Just sell them FFS.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 22:02 - Nov 22 with 2587 viewsSitfcB

To load more on to sell.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 22:27 - Nov 22 with 2492 viewsITFC_Forever

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 22:02 - Nov 22 by SitfcB

To load more on to sell.

Still doesn’t make sense.

Just put them all on the website in the first place.

Thought we were open for business?

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 22:52 - Nov 22 with 2412 viewsclive_baker

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 22:27 - Nov 22 by ITFC_Forever

Perhaps they want to sell more of these 3 game tickets for £45. If Sunderland sells out to day trippers they won’t be able to sell any of the bundles innit.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 22:57 - Nov 22 with 2374 viewsSamuelowen88

Wondered if it was to do with the money raised to get tickets to those who wouldn't normally be able to go.

Not a lot of point in having the money for tickets but not tickets to give out.

Poll: England v Wales Score

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 23:14 - Nov 22 with 2312 viewsChocorange

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 22:57 - Nov 22 by Samuelowen88

Wondered if it was to do with the money raised to get tickets to those who wouldn't normally be able to go.

Not a lot of point in having the money for tickets but not tickets to give out.

Get the restricted view ones on sale , let’s have every seat filled
Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 23:28 - Nov 22 with 2279 viewsSitfcB

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 22:27 - Nov 22 by ITFC_Forever

I doubt the system even had them all loaded as there was never any need

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 02:57 - Nov 23 with 2175 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s why the Crewe game is on Sunday; first team squad all working in the ticket office on Saturday

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 06:39 - Nov 23 with 2063 viewsleftback

Limit availability = increase demand
Business innit
Login to get fewer ads

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 06:41 - Nov 23 with 2072 viewstextbackup

they've said.... they need to load more on the system.

if they went ahead and done this during the day and people couldnt access the site they'd have tweets and emails asking why system is down...... so they've put the message out there to give people the heads up, the right thing to do.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 07:11 - Nov 23 with 1974 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 06:41 - Nov 23 by textbackup

if they went ahead and done this during the day and people couldnt access the site they'd have tweets and emails asking why system is down...... so they've put the message out there to give people the heads up, the right thing to do.

Indeed. And the game's almost a month away, I dunno why the OP's panicking.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 07:19 - Nov 23 with 1943 viewsHerbivore

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 06:41 - Nov 23 by textbackup

Yep, really is nothing more than that.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 07:33 - Nov 23 with 1906 viewsITFC_Forever

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 07:19 - Nov 23 by Herbivore

Yep, really is nothing more than that.

Still begs the question as to why they weren’t all on the system in the first place.

Annoyingly, I can’t even make it, I’m away that weekend.

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 07:40 - Nov 23 with 1891 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 07:33 - Nov 23 by ITFC_Forever

Still begs the question as to why they weren’t all on the system in the first place.

Annoyingly, I can’t even make it, I’m away that weekend.

Because we haven't sold out a game in a decade?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 08:03 - Nov 23 with 1787 viewsHighgateBlue

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 07:40 - Nov 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

But we're expressly aiming for over 28,000. They cannot surely have been unprepared for that possibility. The tiered benefits for ST holders include a threshold of over 28,000 sold for the highest level of benefit. I find this odd.
Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 08:10 - Nov 23 with 1760 viewsITFC_Forever

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 07:40 - Nov 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

But they are aiming for it.

And wasn’t the Norwich PO home leg a sell out?

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 08:52 - Nov 23 with 1679 viewsIllinoisblue

I don’t understand what load more in the system actually means. Surely a seat, say, high up in the West Stand that rarely sells, isn’t that always in the system? Isn’t every seat?

62 - 78 - 81

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 08:55 - Nov 23 with 1666 viewsHerbivore

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 08:52 - Nov 23 by Illinoisblue

I don’t understand what load more in the system actually means. Surely a seat, say, high up in the West Stand that rarely sells, isn’t that always in the system? Isn’t every seat?

I suspect not. Given the ground is usually two third full I imagine they try to fill certain areas and keep certain areas empty rather than having people dotted around all over the place. It makes it easier in terms of stewarding and suchlike if certain areas are well populated and others empty rather than having people spread out.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 09:36 - Nov 23 with 1557 viewsPinewoodblue

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 08:52 - Nov 23 by Illinoisblue

When we last changed ticketing system it looks as if we didn’t put on the system seats that we didn’t expect to sell.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 09:40 - Nov 23 with 1546 viewsBobbychase

They're still on sale aren't they? Some of them anyway. I thought the club was taking them off sale tomorrow

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 12:22 - Nov 23 with 1316 viewsIllinoisblue

Why have we taken the Sunderland tickets off sale? on 08:55 - Nov 23 by Herbivore

I suspect not. Given the ground is usually two third full I imagine they try to fill certain areas and keep certain areas empty rather than having people dotted around all over the place. It makes it easier in terms of stewarding and suchlike if certain areas are well populated and others empty rather than having people spread out.

That would certainly make sense. Thx

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024