Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Cook get money to spend in January 21:58 - Nov 23 with 676 viewsnoggin

or make way for someone else? That squad should be more than good enough to compete for promotion but they looked more like a team fighting relegation.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Should Cook get money to spend in January on 21:59 - Nov 23 with 645 viewsMullet

Depends on how much we pay to settle his contract up by the looks of things.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Should Cook get money to spend in January on 22:00 - Nov 23 with 633 viewschrismakin

Absolutely he will probably go buy twine. And put him at Lw

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Should Cook get money to spend in January on 22:00 - Nov 23 with 630 viewsgtsb1966

He won't be here come January.
Should Cook get money to spend in January on 22:03 - Nov 23 with 579 viewsHighgateBlue

They didn't look like a team fighting anything to me.

But they're certainly a lot closer on points to automatic relegation than automatic promotion...
Should Cook get money to spend in January on 22:03 - Nov 23 with 575 viewsTexaco73

Should Cook get money to spend in January on 22:00 - Nov 23 by gtsb1966

He won't be here come January.

Hope he is not here by December.
Yes. His payoff. (n/t) on 22:03 - Nov 23 with 568 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Should Cook get money to spend in January on 22:04 - Nov 23 with 549 viewsRadlett_blue

Given that Cook was given the money to sign 19 players, supposedly well above average at this level, why would you give him more money to spend when he looks completely incapable of moulding them into an effective team?
It's a question of when he goes. This season is pretty much a write off. It's about finding the right man & when he's appointed. We'll have to pay off all Cook's scouse mates as well.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Should Cook get money to spend in January on 22:05 - Nov 23 with 507 viewsbazza

Yea, hopefully in first choice..
Login to get fewer ads

Should Cook get money to spend in January on 22:12 - Nov 23 with 447 viewsskinnybob72

He should be given money to spend in January. On a removal van and a one way ticket to Liverpool.

I so want it to work out but the bottom line is that this is the 2nd team Cook is failing with. The team PL left was in touching distance of the play-offs but PC ensured that we never even had a sniff of making them.

Summer clear out and total rebuild and here we are 19 games in and nowhere near the play-offs and getting further away by the week. I'm not buying the needing time to gel when - including cup games - the team have played more than 20 games.
Should Cook get money to spend in January on 22:15 - Nov 23 with 428 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don't think it's flouncing to ask what he's done to justify being given more money. I've not seen him make a good case yet.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Should Cook get money to spend in January on 22:27 - Nov 23 with 345 viewsN2_Blue

god no! Hasn't he had enough to deliver a side in the bottom half of L1?

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024