Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hayden Coulson staying? 18:16 - Jan 5 with 2967 viewsjayessess

It being January 5th and there being seemingly no sign of Hayden Coulson being sent back to Middlesbrough, might we infer that we either can't or don't want to terminate his loan and he'll likely now be with us until the Summer as originally planned?

(And possibly that his return to first team action isn't far off?)
[Post edited 5 Jan 2022 18:18]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Hayden Coulson staying? on 18:43 - Jan 5 with 2825 viewsFixed_It

Think he's been doing his rehab there actually.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Hayden Coulson staying? on 18:45 - Jan 5 with 2803 viewsbluelagos

Wonder if he keeps getting better, one day he might end up with a statue?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Hayden Coulson staying? on 18:45 - Jan 5 with 2797 viewsWestover

I think I saw that he went back to Middlesbrough for treatment but is now back with Town.
Hayden Coulson staying? on 18:46 - Jan 5 with 2791 viewsMy_Left_Foot

Patience, young Padawan. It’s only the 5th of January. All will be clear soon.
Hayden Coulson staying? on 19:02 - Jan 5 with 2698 viewsjayessess

Hayden Coulson staying? on 18:43 - Jan 5 by Fixed_It

Think he's been doing his rehab there actually.

he did, but he's subsequently returned to Ipswich.

Hayden Coulson staying? on 21:57 - Jan 5 with 2420 viewsArnieM

Wonder if he’s the loaner we have that hasn’t got a recall on the loan deal? Would be like a new signing IF he could ever get himself fit . What the hell has been his injury anyway , he’s been out nearly half the season?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Hayden Coulson staying? on 22:27 - Jan 5 with 2329 viewsMetal_Hacker

Hayden Coulson staying? on 21:57 - Jan 5 by ArnieM

Wonder if he’s the loaner we have that hasn’t got a recall on the loan deal? Would be like a new signing IF he could ever get himself fit . What the hell has been his injury anyway , he’s been out nearly half the season?

Not sure of the injury but wouldn’t it be THAT tackle at Wycombe when Burgess came on ?

He actually got hit with a ya kale an continued for another 5 mins or so struggling and making it worse

Knee or thigh perhaps

Poll: If it were one or the other

Hayden Coulson staying? on 09:51 - Jan 6 with 1880 viewsjayessess

Hayden Coulson staying? on 21:57 - Jan 5 by ArnieM

It was a contact injury, so maybe a hairline fracture or something like that?

Login to get fewer ads

Hayden Coulson staying? on 09:53 - Jan 6 with 1874 viewsWickets

A fit and in form Coulson would likely be our first choice left wing back ! we can only hope .
Hayden Coulson staying? on 09:54 - Jan 6 with 1873 viewschicoazul

His loan has been terminated far as I know. Nobody wants or needs a loanee sick note.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Hayden Coulson staying? on 09:58 - Jan 6 with 1859 viewsWallingford_Boy

Hayden Coulson staying? on 09:54 - Jan 6 by chicoazul

His loan has been terminated far as I know. Nobody wants or needs a loanee sick note.

Why make stuff up?

Odd child.

RIP Sir Bobby

Hayden Coulson staying? on 10:00 - Jan 6 with 1851 viewschicoazul

Hayden Coulson staying? on 09:58 - Jan 6 by Wallingford_Boy

Why make stuff up?

Odd child.

Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday by chicoazul 2 Jan 2022 11:22
Barrie has gone and we’re getting some young full back in from Chelsea. Wouldn’t be surprised if Coulson goes too as he seems to be made of glass.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Hayden Coulson staying? on 10:03 - Jan 6 with 1830 viewsMeadowlark

Had Coulson and Burns been fit all season Cook would still be here and we'd be considerably higher up the league!
Hayden Coulson staying? on 10:08 - Jan 6 with 1814 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Hayden Coulson staying? on 09:54 - Jan 6 by chicoazul

Ive just listened to the KOA podcast and they said he recently returned from his treatment at Boro and is back in Ipswich. Watson said it suggests he is nearing full fitness.
Hayden Coulson staying? on 10:55 - Jan 6 with 1681 viewsPhilTWTD

Hayden Coulson staying? on 10:08 - Jan 6 by abracaDOBRA_

Ive just listened to the KOA podcast and they said he recently returned from his treatment at Boro and is back in Ipswich. Watson said it suggests he is nearing full fitness.

Chris Wilder said last week he wasn't due back for four-to-six weeks. I can't see them recalling him if he's injured.
Hayden Coulson staying? on 11:03 - Jan 6 with 1633 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Hayden Coulson staying? on 10:55 - Jan 6 by PhilTWTD

Chris Wilder said last week he wasn't due back for four-to-six weeks. I can't see them recalling him if he's injured.

Due back to Ipswich? Thats weird then as Watson said he was back. Maybe back doing rehab stuff here then
Hayden Coulson staying? on 11:04 - Jan 6 with 1624 viewsPhilTWTD

Hayden Coulson staying? on 11:03 - Jan 6 by abracaDOBRA_

Due back to Ipswich? Thats weird then as Watson said he was back. Maybe back doing rehab stuff here then

Due back from his injury.
Hayden Coulson staying? on 11:06 - Jan 6 with 1584 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Hayden Coulson staying? on 11:04 - Jan 6 by PhilTWTD

Due back from his injury.

Fair enough. Maybe we do cut ties with him and cancel loan (if that's possible). Can see us going for another LB if that's the case
Hayden Coulson staying? on 11:09 - Jan 6 with 1569 viewsPhilTWTD

Hayden Coulson staying? on 11:06 - Jan 6 by abracaDOBRA_

Fair enough. Maybe we do cut ties with him and cancel loan (if that's possible). Can see us going for another LB if that's the case

I doubt it would be possible but word from the Boro media has been he'll stay.
Hayden Coulson staying? on 11:54 - Jan 6 with 1442 viewsThe_Realist_09

Hayden Coulson staying? on 11:09 - Jan 6 by PhilTWTD

I doubt it would be possible but word from the Boro media has been he'll stay.

Got to expect us to be looking to recruit in that area then surely. Penney is okay, but you can't rely on him week in week out for me.
Hayden Coulson staying? on 12:04 - Jan 6 with 1415 viewsPhilTWTD

Hayden Coulson staying? on 11:54 - Jan 6 by The_Realist_09

Got to expect us to be looking to recruit in that area then surely. Penney is okay, but you can't rely on him week in week out for me.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. I know full-backs both left and right were being looked at. Nathan Byrne was one who had been discussed.
Hayden Coulson staying? on 12:27 - Jan 6 with 1305 viewsWallingford_Boy

Hayden Coulson staying? on 10:00 - Jan 6 by chicoazul

Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday by chicoazul 2 Jan 2022 11:22
Barrie has gone and we’re getting some young full back in from Chelsea. Wouldn’t be surprised if Coulson goes too as he seems to be made of glass.

Why make stuff up though, just for attention?

RIP Sir Bobby

Hayden Coulson staying? on 12:41 - Jan 6 with 1223 viewsjayessess

Hayden Coulson staying? on 10:55 - Jan 6 by PhilTWTD

We can't terminate the loan? Is that normal?

Hayden Coulson staying? on 15:18 - Jan 6 with 1045 viewsjayessess

McKenna on Bonne: The Club Are in Discussions and We Hope He Can Remain With Us 6th Jan 2022 15:11
Town boss Kieran McKenna has revealed the Blues are in discussions regarding striker Macauley Bonne, who he says he wants to be a big part of the team going forward. 12

Back "training hard" and in McKenna hoping he's here for the rest of the season, apparently...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024