Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ 18:56 - Jan 22 with 1231 viewsEireannach_gorm

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/pensioner-died-three-hours-before-bo
Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 18:58 - Jan 22 with 1212 viewshomer_123

Just the three hours then...

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 19:02 - Jan 22 with 1165 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 18:58 - Jan 22 by homer_123

Hope they got him in there before onset of rigor mortis. 3 hours is cutting it a bit fine, they don't want him stiffening up in the Post Office, its got to look realistic to get that pension.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 19:03 - Jan 22 with 1160 viewsKeno

Wasn’t that a scene in Father Ted?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 19:08 - Jan 22 with 1133 viewsChurchman

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 19:03 - Jan 22 by Keno

Wasn’t that a scene in Father Ted?

It reminds me of Monty Python’s dead parrot sketch.

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 19:08 - Jan 22 with 1128 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 19:08 - Jan 22 by Churchman

It reminds me of Monty Python’s dead parrot sketch.

Weekend at Bernies.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 19:12 - Jan 22 with 1110 viewsEireannach_gorm

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 18:58 - Jan 22 by homer_123

It's a good drag from his house and there was a queue.

Also believe the two 'helpers' may be fond of the pharmaceuticals.
Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 19:17 - Jan 22 with 1086 viewsWicklowBlue

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 19:12 - Jan 22 by Eireannach_gorm

It's a good drag from his house and there was a queue.

Also believe the two 'helpers' may be fond of the pharmaceuticals.

Saw this last night and immediately thoughr Dr. Uggs must have been behind what happened.
Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 19:19 - Jan 22 with 1072 viewsEireannach_gorm

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 19:08 - Jan 22 by Cheltenham_Blue

Weekend at Bernies.

Plenty of these......
https://me.me/i/weekend-at-bernies-meme-generator-imgflip-7f7d0f54841343cbaf601b
...........going about as everyone locally knows who is involved.
Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 19:39 - Jan 22 with 1035 viewsnoggin

To be fair to the lads, the post office worker only insisted that Mr Doyle was present.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 19:50 - Jan 22 with 1004 viewsWicklowBlue

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 19:39 - Jan 22 by noggin

To be fair to the lads, the post office worker only insisted that Mr Doyle was present.

Not sure you could class him as being present, more presented.
Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 19:55 - Jan 22 with 988 viewsNthQldITFC

Sounds like something straight out of Puckoon.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 19:59 - Jan 22 with 978 viewsNthQldITFC

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 19:17 - Jan 22 by WicklowBlue

Saw this last night and immediately thoughr Dr. Uggs must have been behind what happened.

Took me several minutes to remember where I'd seen the good Doctor's name before. To many ministrations from him in the past, peut-être.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 20:54 - Jan 22 with 904 viewsPendejo

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 19:08 - Jan 22 by Cheltenham_Blue

Weekend at Bernies.

At least Mr. Doyle didn't replicate W@B2

Similar to this

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 21:17 - Jan 22 with 869 viewsWeWereZombies

Those two have nothing on the Japanese:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sogen_Kato

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 23:53 - Jan 22 with 789 viewsEireannach_gorm

Meanwhile, in a provincial town in Ireland........ on 21:17 - Jan 22 by WeWereZombies

Those two have nothing on the Japanese:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sogen_Kato

'a nationwide investigation, which concluded that police did not know if 234,354 people older than 100 were still alive'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024