Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" 12:29 - Feb 28 with 2157 viewsGavTWTD

Is never a headline I ever thought I'd see on the BBC.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 12:33 - Feb 28 with 2111 viewslongtimefan

She'll be well pleased with that. First time that anyone has ever given any credence to anything she's ever said
"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 12:35 - Feb 28 with 2104 viewsblueasfook

Let's fire Liz Truss at them

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 12:40 - Feb 28 with 2046 viewsTrequartista

That will be her comments encouraging Uk citizens to fight in Ukraine. Great, we are now first on the nuke list.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" (n/t) on 12:44 - Feb 28 with 1994 viewsLord_Lucan

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 12:40 - Feb 28 by Trequartista

That will be her comments encouraging Uk citizens to fight in Ukraine. Great, we are now first on the nuke list.

I knew she would be the death of me.

That women is beyond useless, she should be nowhere near a position of any gravity.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 12:46]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" (n/t) on 12:50 - Feb 28 with 1925 viewsblueasfook

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" (n/t) on 12:44 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

I knew she would be the death of me.

That women is beyond useless, she should be nowhere near a position of any gravity.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 12:46]

Diplomacy doesnt seem to be her strong point, no.

Which is kind of a key thing to have if you are Foreign Secretary.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 12:53 - Feb 28 with 1882 viewsDanTheMan

I love this

"There had been statements by various representatives at various levels about possible conflict situations and even collisions and clashes between Nato and the Russian Federation," said Dmitry Peskov, spokesman for Vladimir Putin.

"We consider such statements absolutely unacceptable. I will not name the authors of these statements, although it was the British foreign secretary."

I won't name them but here is the exact person I am talking about.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 12:56 - Feb 28 with 1855 viewsBloomBlue

Good for her the whole russian government are misogynists, they cannot stand being told what to do by a woman.
Look at the meeting Putin had with his government all middle aged white men and one token women
"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 12:56 - Feb 28 with 1851 viewsLord_Lucan

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 12:53 - Feb 28 by DanTheMan

I love this

"There had been statements by various representatives at various levels about possible conflict situations and even collisions and clashes between Nato and the Russian Federation," said Dmitry Peskov, spokesman for Vladimir Putin.

"We consider such statements absolutely unacceptable. I will not name the authors of these statements, although it was the British foreign secretary."

Don't tell em Pike

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" (n/t) on 12:57 - Feb 28 with 1838 viewsBlueBadger

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" (n/t) on 12:50 - Feb 28 by blueasfook

Diplomacy doesnt seem to be her strong point, no.

Which is kind of a key thing to have if you are Foreign Secretary.

She is however, very good at accepting donations from wealthy foreigners, which is kind of diplomatic, though.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/02/23/tories-will-keep-russia-linked-d

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 13:04 - Feb 28 with 1766 viewsChurchman

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 12:53 - Feb 28 by DanTheMan

I love this

According to the Independent:

It appears that Mr Peskov may have been referring to comments in a Sunday morning TV interview, in which Ms Truss said that if Putin was not stopped in Ukraine it could lead to Nato being dragged into a wider conflict.

“If we don’t stop Putin in Ukraine we are going to see others under threat — the Baltics, Poland, Moldova, and it could end up in a conflict with Nato,” said the foreign secretary on Sunday.

“We do not want to go there. That is why it is so important we make the sacrifices now.”

I happen to know Liz Truss is as thick as slurry, but on this one I’m struggling to see from that how that justifies Russia’s ‘nuclear alert’ or Putin’s poodle’s comments. Perhaps it’s a bit of an attempt at creating division between western countries?
"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 13:30 - Feb 28 with 1648 viewsclive_baker

I thought her comments were ill considered, but let's be honest it's just Russia looking for an excuse surely? Like Putin would make such a decision off the back of words from Liz bloody Truss.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 13:35 - Feb 28 with 1598 viewsGuthrum

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 12:35 - Feb 28 by blueasfook

Just firing Liz Truss would be a good start.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 13:35 - Feb 28 with 1601 viewsSteve_M

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 13:30 - Feb 28 by clive_baker

I thought her comments were ill considered, but let's be honest it's just Russia looking for an excuse surely? Like Putin would make such a decision off the back of words from Liz bloody Truss.

Indeed. Really shouldn't be letting Putin try to redirect blame like this.

Even if Truss sees the whole crisis as one big photo op.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 14:15 - Feb 28 with 1456 viewsChurchman

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 13:30 - Feb 28 by clive_baker

I would certainly dump Truss along with the others, but if what the Independent is quoting is correct, she just told it as it is.

If that’s any justification for Putin to threaten nuclear stuff, I must be missing something. Let’s not forget that Putin implied threat to use this stuff the morning he invaded Ukraine and Truss hadn’t said anything at that point.
"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 15:50 - Feb 28 with 1278 viewsjaykay

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 12:35 - Feb 28 by blueasfook

i have had words ,just loading her on to a plane and use her as a missile

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 19:19 - Feb 28 with 1165 viewseireblue

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 15:50 - Feb 28 by jaykay

Other photo’s of Liz Truss are available……lots and lots of photos,……. I have heard her photographer is volunteering to go to Ukraine for a rest.
"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 19:22 - Feb 28 with 1152 viewsjeera

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 15:50 - Feb 28 by jaykay

Smirking idiot.

What the hell is wrong with that woman?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 21:23 - Feb 28 with 960 viewsMullet

"Russia Blames Liz Truss for Nuclear Alert" on 19:22 - Feb 28 by jeera

Smirking idiot.

What the hell is wrong with that woman?

Vanity. With very little to be vain about.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024