Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... 10:57 - May 15 with 2876 viewswkj

Yesterday someone mentioned Nixon was due to update us on transfer stuff today... to which I informed everyone something was definitely happening.

Well... some kind soul thought they would try to enquire about my secrets...

To which I replied...

Then this morning...

I'm telling you... WKJ has the secret sauce. Mock me if you like, but this is my second transfer window in a row of being Mr In The Know.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:06 - May 15 with 2743 viewsfooters

Thanks for keeping us all updated like this. Can your sources confirm or deny that something will or could happen at some point?

TIA

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:14 - May 15 with 2674 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Journo says something might happen, to which you basically add something might happen.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:15 - May 15 with 2648 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The name under the blacked out parts is 100% wkj isn’t it?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:15 - May 15 with 2651 viewswkj

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:14 - May 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

Journo says something might happen, to which you basically add something might happen.

Such a predictable and cliché response - I just cant stop being right about transfer windows.

Crybaby

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:16 - May 15 with 2637 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:15 - May 15 by wkj

Such a predictable and cliché response - I just cant stop being right about transfer windows.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:22 - May 15 with 2585 viewswkj

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:15 - May 15 by Cheltenham_Blue

The name under the blacked out parts is 100% wkj isn’t it?

Nope, it's SpruceMoose

Crybaby

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:34 - May 15 with 2507 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:22 - May 15 by wkj

Nope, it's SpruceMoose

You'd never fit Sprucemoose under there, his moose would be hanging out.

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:38 - May 15 with 2478 viewsxrayspecs

Genuinely sad
Genuine saddo
[Post edited 15 May 2022 11:58]
Login to get fewer ads

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:41 - May 15 with 2452 viewsNthQldITFC

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:34 - May 15 by Cheltenham_Blue

You'd never fit Sprucemoose under there, his moose would be hanging out.

The only name that fits under that redaction is DaveU.

(Hopefully that will draw my first downvote from DaveU.)

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:44 - May 15 with 2437 viewsfooters

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:38 - May 15 by xrayspecs

Genuinely sad
Genuine saddo
[Post edited 15 May 2022 11:58]

I wouldn't be. Morsy's not definitely off anywhere yet. Although wkj is usually correct about these things.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:48 - May 15 with 2414 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:44 - May 15 by footers

I wouldn't be. Morsy's not definitely off anywhere yet. Although wkj is usually correct about these things.

Indeed, my contact says he's heard we will definitely make a permanent signing in the next few months, and he's almost certain at least one will go out in the same time frame.
[Post edited 15 May 2022 11:54]

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 12:32 - May 15 with 2177 viewsOldsmoker

Is this one of those times that you wriggle out by saying that you never stated it was the mens side, just after the ladies announce their transfer news?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 14:44 - May 15 with 1833 viewswkj

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 12:32 - May 15 by Oldsmoker

Is this one of those times that you wriggle out by saying that you never stated it was the mens side, just after the ladies announce their transfer news?

I would expect this sort of thing from the others, but never you! How could you join the Pylon?!!!

Crybaby

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 14:49 - May 15 with 1804 viewsOldsmoker

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 14:44 - May 15 by wkj

I would expect this sort of thing from the others, but never you! How could you join the Pylon?!!!

I was giving you a save-face.
Obvs, I have never doubted your omniscience.

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 14:58 - May 15 with 1777 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:48 - May 15 by Cheltenham_Blue

Indeed, my contact says he's heard we will definitely make a permanent signing in the next few months, and he's almost certain at least one will go out in the same time frame.
[Post edited 15 May 2022 11:54]

My ITK says nothing will be done before 3 pm today and we will have a signing in the door within the next 90 days. Probably the same source?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 15:20 - May 15 with 1690 viewsOldsmoker

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 14:58 - May 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

My ITK says nothing will be done before 3 pm today and we will have a signing in the door within the next 90 days. Probably the same source?

All hail the new prophet.
I never rated Wkj.

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 23:47 - May 15 with 1122 viewsBlueBadger

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:41 - May 15 by NthQldITFC

He generally only downvotes if you point out that openly corrupt, incompetent bigoted criminal Boris Johnson is a bigoted, corrupt, incompetent criminal.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 02:04 - May 16 with 1015 viewsmutters

I am genuinely ITK... And now I have proof... on 11:41 - May 15 by NthQldITFC

I once had a vote up from DaveU. Made me scared enough to go away and re-evaluate my life choices

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024