Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) 08:40 - Dec 24 with 2017 viewshoppy

But, who won the World Cup sweepstake in the end?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 09:01 - Dec 24 with 1969 viewsPhilTWTD

Good point. I'll do the story this morning. Gav messaged me the winner but I forgot to do the story.
Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 09:05 - Dec 24 with 1949 viewsDubtractor

Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 09:01 - Dec 24 by PhilTWTD

Good point. I'll do the story this morning. Gav messaged me the winner but I forgot to do the story.

Typical 'last week before Christmas' sloppiness Phil.

Standards still matter.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 09:20 - Dec 24 with 1920 viewsPhilTWTD

Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 09:05 - Dec 24 by Dubtractor

Standards still matter.

Indeed, we've rather taken our eye off the ball this week and spent it watching Hallmark Christmas movies rather than concentrating on the job in hand.
Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 09:24 - Dec 24 with 1878 viewsKeno

Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 09:20 - Dec 24 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, we've rather taken our eye off the ball this week and spent it watching Hallmark Christmas movies rather than concentrating on the job in hand.

Watching hallmark Christmas movies seems like it distracts you from more than work

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 11:41 - Dec 24 with 1746 viewsVic

05Jchamb

Typical - another lurker comes in to win the prize while all us regulars get overlooked

Come on fella, give us a wave and tell us your favourite cheese.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 11:49 - Dec 24 with 1736 viewsGlasgowBlue

Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 09:01 - Dec 24 by PhilTWTD

Are you on strike like the rest of the country Phil?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 11:53 - Dec 24 with 1723 viewsJ2BLUE

Forgot all about this. Well done winner.

#TeamArgentina

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 12:04 - Dec 24 with 1708 viewsSwansea_Blue

We’re all winners Hops. All sharing in the joys and experiences that make up the rich tapestry of life. I’m hoping we’ll all be sharing the prize too, unless the winner is some miserable git.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 16:22 - Dec 24 with 1567 viewsDeano69

Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 09:05 - Dec 24 by Dubtractor

Standards still matter.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 16:59 - Dec 24 with 1495 viewsPhilTWTD

Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 11:49 - Dec 24 by GlasgowBlue

Are you on strike like the rest of the country Phil?

Who could blame me given the intransigent attitude of TWTD's management?
Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 20:52 - Dec 24 with 1355 viewsFifeITFC

Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 11:41 - Dec 24 by Vic

05Jchamb

Typical - another lurker comes in to win the prize while all us regulars get overlooked

Come on fella, give us a wave and tell us your favourite cheese.

That's Phil's secret account. True story.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 06:52 - Dec 25 with 1183 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 09:20 - Dec 24 by PhilTWTD

You have spent it! Not sure the winner will be so impressed but perhaps in the spirit of Christmas they will forgive you!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Out of interest (unless I’ve missed it already?) on 12:19 - Dec 25 with 1089 viewsWD19

Lionel Messi.

FIFA took care of the rest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024