Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can see Plymouth going all the way 15:25 - Jan 1 with 6819 viewsBobsthename

They seem pretty consistent at the moment and picking up points when sometimes we struggle i can see them winning the league we are probably going to be 7 points off them come the end of day i know a game in hand but it’s tough game one i can see us drawing again.
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:27 - Jan 1 with 4066 viewsJ2BLUE

They are drawing 1-1. They probably will win but this idea that they and Sheff Wed are going to relentlessly win to the end of the season and we are going to drop points every game is getting tiresome.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:28 - Jan 1 with 4042 viewsdavblue

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:27 - Jan 1 by J2BLUE

They are drawing 1-1. They probably will win but this idea that they and Sheff Wed are going to relentlessly win to the end of the season and we are going to drop points every game is getting tiresome.

I don’t get where all this negativity is coming from.

We are in a good position, no matter what happens tomorrow.
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:29 - Jan 1 with 4034 viewsDubtractor

I'm thinking positive. An improving MK Dons will get a point at plymouth today, we'll get an early goal and win tomorrow, and the table will look a bit more positive again.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:30 - Jan 1 with 4012 viewsFrimleyBlue

Think the difference j2. Is Plymouth dropped some points then went on a run of wins. We haven't quite got that point.. but hopefully something to come with reinforcements. A nice 3/4 game run of wins and it'll look nicer.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:30 - Jan 1 with 4016 viewsBobsthename

No one said we’re dropping points every game unless it’s what your insinuating.
Deary me .
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:30 - Jan 1 with 4007 viewsWallingford_Boy

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:28 - Jan 1 by davblue

Need something tomorrow, big time!

RIP Sir Bobby

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:31 - Jan 1 with 3985 viewsdavblue

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:30 - Jan 1 by Wallingford_Boy

Need something tomorrow, big time!

The season isn’t over if we don’t win tomorrow, far from it.
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:32 - Jan 1 with 3941 viewsBloomBlue

I find it hard to believe people are so negative (well I can) when we still have so many games to play, talk about panic, panic, panic.
Login to get fewer ads

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:32 - Jan 1 with 3938 viewsjas0999

Lincoln away is difficult, but no reason why we can’t win the game. We should be winning these type of matches. Then of course Plymouth visit us. A home game. Our advantage and a game if we win, will see us close again. Sheffield also need to visit PR.
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:32 - Jan 1 with 3912 viewsJ2BLUE

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:30 - Jan 1 by Bobsthename

No one said we’re dropping points every game unless it’s what your insinuating.
Deary me .

Every game people predict we will drop points. I guess if you throw enough sh1t some will eventually stick.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:37 - Jan 1 with 3825 viewsChondzoresk

I liken it to an 800m or 1500m race…..the leader usually gets beaten by those following closely behind. We will be fine. Promotion will be done.
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:48 - Jan 1 with 3641 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:37 - Jan 1 by Chondzoresk

I liken it to an 800m or 1500m race…..the leader usually gets beaten by those following closely behind. We will be fine. Promotion will be done.

Wish I was as confident as you - too many years of disappointment and mediocrity have made me a perennial pessimist!
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:53 - Jan 1 with 3511 viewsFrimleyBlue

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:28 - Jan 1 by davblue

You really dont understand why there's negative thoughts?

This is town who've recently let us down time and time again.

Absolutely if we win its all good.

But if we don't. We could.. could be 3rd. Could be 9 points to 7th.

A couple months ago we were top. 5 clear of 3rd and 14/15 points off 7th.

Again who cares come May as long as we are promoted. But I'm not understanding why there's such shock that there's a lack of trust in the side.

BTW. Well aware against that's a lot of ifs. Coulds etc.
Hopefully we go and win even if its a 1-0 nice solid job.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2023 15:57]

Waka waka eh eh

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:55 - Jan 1 with 3477 viewsWallingford_Boy

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:31 - Jan 1 by davblue

The season isn’t over if we don’t win tomorrow, far from it.

Yes, obviously!

But we really need three points, a draw isn’t a disaster, a defeat is!

RIP Sir Bobby

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:56 - Jan 1 with 3458 viewsTonytown

Sadly this is not a running race.

After today we will be 7 points behind Plymouth and there is no sign of them stopping.

It is a true 4/5 team race and we need to improve at both ends of the pitch sooner than later if we are to go up automatically.

Not enough goals scored & too many conceded for the possession and shots/corners stats that we have game after game.

We have 70% of the play & often 80% of the shots, but let in too many soft goals and still lack guile/ a goal poacher to win the tighter games.

After tomorrow there is a bit of a break to the Plymouth game to get the players in. Luongo is almost certainly one & it will be interesting to see who else we get in.
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:56 - Jan 1 with 3446 viewsIllinoisblue

So are we Sebastian Coe or Steve Ovett?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Neither, we are that bloke.... on 16:01 - Jan 1 with 3317 viewsBloots

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:56 - Jan 1 by Illinoisblue

So are we Sebastian Coe or Steve Ovett?

....that used to always finish just behind those two......and Steve Cram.

He was decent, but never quite managed it.

Ginger fella.

Peter Elliot?

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:02 - Jan 1 with 3281 viewsFrimleyBlue

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:56 - Jan 1 by Tonytown

After today we will be 7 points behind Plymouth and there is no sign of them stopping.

It is a true 4/5 team race and we need to improve at both ends of the pitch sooner than later if we are to go up automatically.

Not enough goals scored & too many conceded for the possession and shots/corners stats that we have game after game.

We have 70% of the play & often 80% of the shots, but let in too many soft goals and still lack guile/ a goal poacher to win the tighter games.

After tomorrow there is a bit of a break to the Plymouth game to get the players in. Luongo is almost certainly one & it will be interesting to see who else we get in.

It's interesting as the same people who say we don't need to worry about Barnsley and the same who say we don't have to worry about a points gap to plymouth and its easily catchable.

Waka waka eh eh

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:02 - Jan 1 with 3278 viewsLeoMuff

Definitely a possibility, they picked up 90 points in 2022 so chances of slowing are slight, Wednesday also.

We will need to improve, if not we go again next year even stronger.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:02 - Jan 1 with 3274 viewsLankHenners

I struggle to be bothered to post on here much anymore as if you took out references to the table and went off what people were saying you'd think we were in 17th or something.

I understand the nervousness to an extent and that won't go away until/unless we reach a point where promotion is confirmed but the board has become so so so tedious with people seemingly desperate to jump on anything that isn't perfect and throw a tizz about it all week, even if we actually win the game!

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:03 - Jan 1 with 3239 viewsronnyd

Argyle 2-1 up now.
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:03 - Jan 1 with 3227 viewsXYZ

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 15:56 - Jan 1 by Tonytown

"Not enough goals scored"

Most in the league ...
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:14 - Jan 1 with 3021 viewsTonytown

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:03 - Jan 1 by XYZ

"Not enough goals scored"

Most in the league ...

Not enough goals for when we have in excess of 70% possession & too many for the opposition who only have 30% of the ball.

This is my point.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2023 23:25]
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:21 - Jan 1 with 2884 viewsAlanG296

I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:02 - Jan 1 by LankHenners

I struggle to be bothered to post on here much anymore as if you took out references to the table and went off what people were saying you'd think we were in 17th or something.

I understand the nervousness to an extent and that won't go away until/unless we reach a point where promotion is confirmed but the board has become so so so tedious with people seemingly desperate to jump on anything that isn't perfect and throw a tizz about it all week, even if we actually win the game!

People who threw a tizz about any comment they perceive not to conform with their view are the "tedious" ones. It's a forum for discussion of views, if you can't cope with views that differ from yours put them on ignore.
I can see Plymouth going all the way on 16:21 - Jan 1 with 2884 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I agree but it’s also tiresome the amount of fans who say ‘Plymouth will drop off” as if they aren’t the best team in the division.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024