Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship 11:36 - May 10 with 2416 viewsCheltenham_Blue

at 10am today, supposed to be open until 5th June.....Closed again at 11am due to overwhelming response.

This fan base.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 11:51 - May 10 with 2345 viewswkj

We know how to bring it when we're happy. Even if we were to become a mid table championship team on the regular I bet most of our fanbase would be happy if the football was entertaining enough.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 12:05 - May 10 with 2295 viewsFrimleyBlue

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 11:51 - May 10 by wkj

We know how to bring it when we're happy. Even if we were to become a mid table championship team on the regular I bet most of our fanbase would be happy if the football was entertaining enough.

It's crazy how a 14 place finish would be progress now isn't it.
[Post edited 10 May 2023 12:06]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 12:16 - May 10 with 2267 viewswkj

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 12:05 - May 10 by FrimleyBlue

I don't think it's progress any more. Without changes I am confident this team is on par with Mick's playoff team. One of the biggest parts of this is we finally have balance on the fullback position. Not often in Evans' tenure can I remember us having a solid LB and RB at the same time.

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 13:04 - May 10 with 2155 viewsBlueBadger

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 12:05 - May 10 by FrimleyBlue

It's not actually 'progress' it's another step on the way to repairing the damage done by Evans, Hurst and Lambert.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 13:32 - May 10 with 2071 viewsclive_baker

It depends on the context. If you're finishing 14th with next to no reasons to believe you're going to challenge any higher, with a squad of ageing short term deals and loanees and an owner who had checked out and underfunding the club it probably wouldn't be all that palatable.

If we finish 14th next season with a young and hungry squad on an evident upward trajectory, and leadership team we believe in it would be a good step towards challenging at the right end of the 2nd tier.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 13:35 - May 10 with 2059 viewsPlums

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 12:16 - May 10 by wkj

I don't think it's progress any more. Without changes I am confident this team is on par with Mick's playoff team. One of the biggest parts of this is we finally have balance on the fullback position. Not often in Evans' tenure can I remember us having a solid LB and RB at the same time.

I think we went a decade without a right back once David Wright departed.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 13:36 - May 10 with 2054 viewsBlueBadger

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 13:32 - May 10 by clive_baker

It depends on the context. If you're finishing 14th with next to no reasons to believe you're going to challenge any higher, with a squad of ageing short term deals and loanees and an owner who had checked out and underfunding the club it probably wouldn't be all that palatable.

If we finish 14th next season with a young and hungry squad on an evident upward trajectory, and leadership team we believe in it would be a good step towards challenging at the right end of the 2nd tier.

A 'transitonal' season of bedding in a evolving the side wouldn't be a disaster. Particularly if we finish above Norwich.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 13:41 - May 10 with 2041 viewskeighleyblue

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 11:51 - May 10 by wkj

not so sure about that, don't we hold the recent record for most time spent in 2nd tier?
Login to get fewer ads

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 13:46 - May 10 with 2008 viewsVaughan8

Yes so all us who work and aren't glued to the internet miss out

Couldn't they just say be a junior blues member and names are drawn out of a hat? I get its a way to have extra revenue but surely it's not that much?
Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 13:48 - May 10 with 1999 viewsclive_baker

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 13:36 - May 10 by BlueBadger

A 'transitonal' season of bedding in a evolving the side wouldn't be a disaster. Particularly if we finish above Norwich.

And beat them twice in the process. Ideally a 5-0 Town win at Carrow Road in April to send them down.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 13:50 - May 10 with 1990 viewswkj

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 13:41 - May 10 by keighleyblue

not so sure about that, don't we hold the recent record for most time spent in 2nd tier?

Made possible by Mick McCarthy having to do whatever necessary to keep us floating - which was essentially really boring football.

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 13:57 - May 10 with 1965 viewsxrayspecs

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 13:46 - May 10 by Vaughan8

Couldn't they just say be a junior blues member and names are drawn out of a hat? I get its a way to have extra revenue but surely it's not that much?

IIRC it used to be a ballot of junior blues members. Suspect the club were not expecting the level of interest today and will look at an alternative approach for future seasons.
Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 14:01 - May 10 with 1938 viewsVaughan8

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 13:57 - May 10 by xrayspecs

IIRC it used to be a ballot of junior blues members. Suspect the club were not expecting the level of interest today and will look at an alternative approach for future seasons.

Agreed. they stopped it pretty quickly.

I'm not sure how it was worked last season but is it just a first come first serve basis? I know you could buy packages on the ticket site.
Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 14:28 - May 10 with 1906 viewstextbackup

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 13:46 - May 10 by Vaughan8

All a PR thing isn’t it.
I’m 100% sure that’s not the window for kids to be a mascot for an entire season

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 14:37 - May 10 with 1870 viewsJ2BLUE

It's made me set alerts on Twitter for Town tweets. Assuming they don't sell so many memberships that they become worthless, there might only be a limited number available. I'm sure they will announce the sale well in advance but just in case, i'm ready to pounce.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 15:14 - May 10 with 1779 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 14:37 - May 10 by J2BLUE

It's made me set alerts on Twitter for Town tweets. Assuming they don't sell so many memberships that they become worthless, there might only be a limited number available. I'm sure they will announce the sale well in advance but just in case, i'm ready to pounce.

It did open up a load of moaning on Facebook on how this should be free of charge. Completely ignoring we are now under FFP and need as much income as we can generate.

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 15:28 - May 10 with 1712 viewsJ2BLUE

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 15:14 - May 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

It did open up a load of moaning on Facebook on how this should be free of charge. Completely ignoring we are now under FFP and need as much income as we can generate.

Moaning on FB? No way?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 15:37 - May 10 with 1682 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 15:28 - May 10 by J2BLUE

Moaning on FB? No way?

I didn't dare look at Twitter.

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 15:47 - May 10 with 1651 viewslizzibee

It's a good revenue earner and also helps pay the wages of the people who organise it and spend that time on the day. It will probably re-open again later when fixtures and package costs are known.
Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 15:48 - May 10 with 1644 viewsxrayspecs

Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 15:14 - May 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

You get four match tickets and a full replica kit plus lots of other benefits. They alone cover the cost of bring a mascot.
Town Opens Mascot Package Waiting List for the Championship on 15:51 - May 10 with 1639 viewslizzibee

Just the usual moaning Minnies who think everything should be free. Next they'll be moaning that tickets or merchandise isn't free. Dont think they quite appreciate the club is not a charity, its a business!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024