Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring 02:00 - Oct 3 with 3700 viewsbaxterbasics

Has this been discussed here before?

If not familiar, Google or Twitter search 'Liz Truss O-Ring' and get caught up.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 07:04 - Oct 3 with 3084 viewsBlueBadger

Presumably her backers in Tufton Street(and Moscow) are doing the same to her what she did to the country.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 07:23 - Oct 3 with 3025 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lol. Every day is a learning day on TWTD

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 07:42 - Oct 3 with 2980 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I wish I hadn't Googled that.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 07:56 - Oct 3 with 2923 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 07:42 - Oct 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

I’ll never be able to look at anyone wearing a ring type necklace in the same way.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 08:03 - Oct 3 with 2903 viewsNthQldITFC

I think she still drips.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 08:14 - Oct 3 with 2851 viewsDanTheMan

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 07:42 - Oct 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

What a terrible day to have eyes.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 08:18 - Oct 3 with 2833 viewsCotty

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 08:14 - Oct 3 by DanTheMan

I'm assuming this is NSFW? Anybody care to explain in poorly shrouded innuendo?
I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 08:22 - Oct 3 with 2818 viewsitfcjoe

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 08:18 - Oct 3 by Cotty

Apparently those who wear on 'O-Ring' are doing so because they are submissive, and it's something that can be worn in public that is more subtle than a dog collar to show you are still being controlled to your dominant partner - i.e. she is being controlled

Opposed to wearing a massive Cartier necklace because you are rich which is the non-conspiracy view of it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 08:23 - Oct 3 with 2805 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 08:14 - Oct 3 by DanTheMan

at least now we understand what she meant when she said, "next week, I'll be in China, identifying new Pork markets"

No wonder she looked so surprised after she'd said it.

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 08:24 - Oct 3 with 2799 viewsKeno

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 08:18 - Oct 3 by Cotty

It’s alluding to her always wearing the same necklace which is a sign of her being a S&M submissive

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 08:24 - Oct 3 with 2796 viewsDanTheMan

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 08:22 - Oct 3 by itfcjoe

Apparently those who wear on 'O-Ring' are doing so because they are submissive, and it's something that can be worn in public that is more subtle than a dog collar to show you are still being controlled to your dominant partner - i.e. she is being controlled

Opposed to wearing a massive Cartier necklace because you are rich which is the non-conspiracy view of it

But way less funny and disturbing.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 09:38 - Oct 3 with 2621 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Having caught 20 minutes of Kingsman: Golden Circle the other night it did catch my eye.

In Kingsman: Golden Circle, the Golden Circle is a 24 Karat tattoo indicating complete subservience to, and ownership by, a billionaire.
I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 09:52 - Oct 3 with 2560 viewsUSA

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 08:22 - Oct 3 by itfcjoe

But it’s not just one necklace. It’s several of the same design. Surely not all Cartier!?
I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 09:57 - Oct 3 with 2528 viewsWeWereZombies

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 09:52 - Oct 3 by USA

But it’s not just one necklace. It’s several of the same design. Surely not all Cartier!?

The first article that came up when I Googled said she had two of them, so I reckon they could both be Cartier...maybe gifts...from someone who wants her enough...and who she is prepared to be submissive to...but I really should not resort to idle speculation...even if it is amusing...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 11:54 - Oct 3 with 2335 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Whilst Liz Truss knows that Ant and Dec are a double act, to her Dick and Dom are the same person.
I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 11:57 - Oct 3 with 2327 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 11:54 - Oct 3 by ArnoldMoorhen

Whilst Liz Truss knows that Ant and Dec are a double act, to her Dick and Dom are the same person.

Does she know that? I think you're giving her har too much intellectual credit.

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 12:16 - Oct 3 with 2287 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 11:57 - Oct 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

Does she know that? I think you're giving her har too much intellectual credit.

She watched a couple of their Santander adverts as preparation for the Budget last year.
I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 12:25 - Oct 3 with 2255 viewsbaxterbasics

Here's the thing - for those who haven't read up on it - the 'day collar'(s) started to appear around the time her extra marital affair became public. Since then it's been in pretty much every picture of her. So that adds fuel to the speculation.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 12:49 - Oct 3 with 2150 viewsGuthrum

When peole say "o-ring" to me, I just think plumbing.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 12:55 - Oct 3 with 2124 viewsWeWereZombies

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 12:49 - Oct 3 by Guthrum

When peole say "o-ring" to me, I just think plumbing.

When you say 'plumbing' you mean building work type stuff, don't you ? Not the way bodies are put together...

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 12:57 - Oct 3 with 2110 viewsBrayBlue

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 07:04 - Oct 3 by BlueBadger

Presumably her backers in Tufton Street(and Moscow) are doing the same to her what she did to the country.

She also wears a cock ring!
I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 13:20 - Oct 3 with 2021 viewsEwan_Oozami

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 12:25 - Oct 3 by baxterbasics

Here's the thing - for those who haven't read up on it - the 'day collar'(s) started to appear around the time her extra marital affair became public. Since then it's been in pretty much every picture of her. So that adds fuel to the speculation.

Liz Truss:

"o-ring"?????
"Extra-marital affair"?????

Make it stop!!!!!!!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 13:24 - Oct 3 with 2004 viewsWeWereZombies

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 13:20 - Oct 3 by Ewan_Oozami

Liz Truss:

"o-ring"?????
"Extra-marital affair"?????

Make it stop!!!!!!!

In fairness to her, the extra marital was almost twenty years ago. With Mark Field. You know, the Tory who beat up a Greenpeace protester. Perhaps a sign of domineering behaviour.

I've gone and started it off again now, haven't I ?

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 13:50 - Oct 3 with 1947 viewsEwan_Oozami

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 13:24 - Oct 3 by WeWereZombies

In fairness to her, the extra marital was almost twenty years ago. With Mark Field. You know, the Tory who beat up a Greenpeace protester. Perhaps a sign of domineering behaviour.

I've gone and started it off again now, haven't I ?

I'm going to have to sit down with a slice of Battenberg and a cup of tea I think!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 13:53 - Oct 3 with 1940 viewsWeWereZombies

I see Liz Truss is still wearing her O-ring on 13:50 - Oct 3 by Ewan_Oozami

I'm going to have to sit down with a slice of Battenberg and a cup of tea I think!

Indeed, four squares of nice soft sponge lightly held together with a juicy jam...but the restraining influence of some firm marzipan to enforce the rigid order that is necessary for true delight.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024