Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh - and come someone explain to me how Omari didn't get 23:08 - Oct 3 with 1082 viewshomer_123

a pen tonight????

Apart from the "Well the ref didn't give it!" answer.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Oh - and come someone explain to me how Omari didn't get on 23:08 - Oct 3 with 1073 viewsHerbivore

Initial contact was arguably outside the box.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Oh - and come someone explain to me how Omari didn't get on 23:09 - Oct 3 with 1058 viewsSuperblue95

Hull can feel more aggrieved about not getting a penalty to be fair

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Oh - and come someone explain to me how Omari didn't get on 23:10 - Oct 3 with 1049 viewsNthQldITFC

I think it was a great tackle personally, almost accidental in the way he hooked the ball 'backwards' with his heel as he spun off Omari, but pretty sure he got the ball.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Oh - and come someone explain to me how Omari didn't get on 23:10 - Oct 3 with 1050 viewsMattinLondon

I’m guessing that from one angle, after going right through Omari completely, the Hull player got the ball.
Oh - and come someone explain to me how Omari didn't get on 23:10 - Oct 3 with 1046 viewsDubtractor

Was a blatant foul, inexplicable that nothing was awarded, but it was outside the box.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Oh - and come someone explain to me how Omari didn't get on 23:13 - Oct 3 with 968 viewshomer_123

Oh - and come someone explain to me how Omari didn't get on 23:08 - Oct 3 by Herbivore

Initial contact was arguably outside the box.

So, at least a foul then?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Oh - and come someone explain to me how Omari didn't get on 23:23 - Oct 3 with 890 viewsHerbivore

Oh - and come someone explain to me how Omari didn't get on 23:13 - Oct 3 by homer_123

So, at least a foul then?

Absolutely, unless they've changed the rules so you can go right through your man to get a faint touch on the ball.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Oh - and come someone explain to me how Omari didn't get on 23:26 - Oct 3 with 856 viewsBrockleyBlue78

Oh - and come someone explain to me how Omari didn't get on 23:10 - Oct 3 by NthQldITFC

I think it was a great tackle personally, almost accidental in the way he hooked the ball 'backwards' with his heel as he spun off Omari, but pretty sure he got the ball.

Yup, thought it was a pen myself when watching.

Then watching the replays and the guys reviewing it after the game, a weird but good tackle.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh - and come someone explain to me how Omari didn't get on 23:30 - Oct 3 with 819 viewsBondiBlue

I can MAYBE understand how hedidn't get a pen tonight. I don't understand how he's not got a pen this week though.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Oh - and come someone explain to me how Omari didn't get on 23:32 - Oct 3 with 804 viewsBrockleyBlue78

Oh - and come someone explain to me how Omari didn't get on 23:30 - Oct 3 by BondiBlue

I can MAYBE understand how hedidn't get a pen tonight. I don't understand how he's not got a pen this week though.

The one on Saturday definitely looked like one
Oh - and come someone explain to me how Omari didn't get on 23:38 - Oct 3 with 752 viewsFrimleyBlue

Some of these refs don't seem to know that a player is taught to run across a player which could result in a pen. It's like they feel it's cheating.

Plus the ref was bizarre tonight

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Oh - and come someone explain to me how Omari didn't get on 23:38 - Oct 3 with 748 viewsKieran_Knows

…. The foul was outside the box, from what I saw.

100% should’ve been a free kick.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Oh - and come someone explain to me how Omari didn't get on 23:43 - Oct 3 with 714 viewsWickets

Oh - and come someone explain to me how Omari didn't get on 23:10 - Oct 3 by Dubtractor

Was a blatant foul, inexplicable that nothing was awarded, but it was outside the box.

Yup it was one of those bring him down before he gets into the box !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024