Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. 00:41 - Dec 30 with 3206 viewsKieran_Knows

[Post edited 11 Feb 20:22]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 00:45 - Dec 30 with 2859 viewsJimmy86

McKenna seems to rate him though! We'll be active in the window, that's for sure! It's come at the right time, for sure
It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 00:49 - Dec 30 with 2807 viewsTheBoyBlue

That's harsh.

He has a part to play. When he came on he added a much needed energy.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 00:49 - Dec 30 with 2802 viewstextbackup

Imagine having the pace he has, and being completely hopeless at using it.

I’d just take myself up to Ipswich Harriers and see if I could join in there

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 00:51 - Dec 30 with 2752 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Yeah more brain dead than Toto, Jon Nolan, James Norwood, Ellis Harrison, etc etc etc?

Right on!!

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 00:58 - Dec 30 with 2695 viewstractorboy1978

I don’t think we need to be nasty about either player but it’s clear Jackson and Ladapo are miles away from what we need right now. Thanks for your contribution but time to move on.
It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 01:01 - Dec 30 with 2622 viewsRyorry

Kieran-knows clearly doesn't know much at all.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 01:05 - Dec 30 with 2605 viewsStenvict

He's effective at closing down, and pressing the opposition, and that's it. He doesn't need to be good at football to do that, which says it all.

Poll: What will be announced first?

It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 01:38 - Dec 30 with 2511 viewsKieran_Knows

It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 00:51 - Dec 30 by Cheltenham_Blue

Yeah more brain dead than Toto, Jon Nolan, James Norwood, Ellis Harrison, etc etc etc?

Right on!!

Without a shadow of a doubt.

Login to get fewer ads

It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 01:48 - Dec 30 with 2485 viewsbenrhyddingblue

It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 01:38 - Dec 30 by Kieran_Knows

Without a shadow of a doubt.

It’s about time someone on this forum called it out. You’re an idiot. Someone has to say it. Might as well be me.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 1:53]
It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 07:15 - Dec 30 with 2238 viewsIllinoisblue

Overly dramatic and blubby post. Everyone needs to chill as we work through injury and illness.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 07:55 - Dec 30 with 2119 viewspennblue

I think it is unfair to judge any of those players that started yesterday. For some it was their first start for weeks, it takes tike to get match sharp and get back into the groove.

We were not great but we got a point and it is unlikely we will have 6 out ever again this season

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 08:28 - Dec 30 with 2014 viewsKieran_Knows

It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 01:48 - Dec 30 by benrhyddingblue

It’s about time someone on this forum called it out. You’re an idiot. Someone has to say it. Might as well be me.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 1:53]

Many thanks. Appreciate your response.

It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 08:43 - Dec 30 with 1915 viewsParky

He runs a lot though.
It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 08:55 - Dec 30 with 1813 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

Let's hope Jackson doesn't read this forum. The team needs our support especially when up against it with injuries and illness. Your comments are unfair, unhelpful and not those of a true supporter
It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 09:00 - Dec 30 with 1784 viewsblueasfook

What championship side was your illustrious career at then?

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 09:00 - Dec 30 with 1781 viewsHerbivore

I wonder who is a better judge of Jackson's footballing intelligence and ability to perform effectively in our tactical set up, Kieran McKenna - one of the brightest young managers in European football - or Kieran Knows, occasional poster on a football discussion board? I think I know whose view has more credibility.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 09:05 - Dec 30 with 1738 viewsKieran_Knows

It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 09:00 - Dec 30 by blueasfook

What championship side was your illustrious career at then?

I took Whitton United all the way to Champions League winners on Football Manager if that helps?

It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 09:08 - Dec 30 with 1705 viewsblueasfook

It’s about time someone on this forum called it out for what it is…. on 09:05 - Dec 30 by Kieran_Knows

I took Whitton United all the way to Champions League winners on Football Manager if that helps?

You probably couldn't have done a worse job than Paul Hurst.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

pfft on 09:16 - Dec 30 with 1621 viewsDyland

Rather unfair on the roll call of genius footballing behemoths gracing PR in the last ten years.

On a serious note, very rude, and an unusually keyboard warrior comment from you. Tsk.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

pfft on 09:17 - Dec 30 with 1605 viewsKieran_Knows

pfft on 09:16 - Dec 30 by Dyland

Rather unfair on the roll call of genius footballing behemoths gracing PR in the last ten years.

On a serious note, very rude, and an unusually keyboard warrior comment from you. Tsk.

Born out of frustration really. Works hard, runs around a lot, but his end product leaves a lot to be desired, as it has ever since he’s been here.

In my opinion of course.

Yeh well look on 09:23 - Dec 30 with 1567 viewsDyland

pfft on 09:17 - Dec 30 by Kieran_Knows

Born out of frustration really. Works hard, runs around a lot, but his end product leaves a lot to be desired, as it has ever since he’s been here.

In my opinion of course.

He ain't the best, but he brings pace to the party which can open up chances or create space for others. I do agree that without a more consistent end product it simply isn't going to cut it though, and I'm sure we are looking at bringing in two forwards to upgrade on both Kayden and Freddy.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

pfft on 09:37 - Dec 30 with 1463 viewsjayessess

pfft on 09:17 - Dec 30 by Kieran_Knows

In my opinion of course.

Bit of an irony in having the screen name "Kieran Knows" and choosing to call a player "brain dead" when Kieran McKenna has stressed over and over again that he values him.

I think people massively over-estimate how easy it is to find a cross/pass into a well-defended penalty area. Kayden Jackson fared no worse at it than Omari Hutchinson did last night or Wes Burns on Boxing Day.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

pfft on 09:41 - Dec 30 with 1409 viewsHerbivore

pfft on 09:37 - Dec 30 by jayessess

Bit of an irony in having the screen name "Kieran Knows" and choosing to call a player "brain dead" when Kieran McKenna has stressed over and over again that he values him.

I think people massively over-estimate how easy it is to find a cross/pass into a well-defended penalty area. Kayden Jackson fared no worse at it than Omari Hutchinson did last night or Wes Burns on Boxing Day.

Indeed. Think Jackson had one that he frustratingly hit straight at the keeper, although looked to me like he was expecting someone to be making a near post run that didn't materialise. Hutchinson could still be playing now and not have picked out a teammate. I like Hutch a lot but it's odd to single out Jackson if we're being critical of end product after that performance from Hutch.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

pfft on 09:46 - Dec 30 with 1370 viewsKieran_Knows

pfft on 09:37 - Dec 30 by jayessess

I’ll put it back to Paul_Knows then.

It’s a screen name, chill out.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 9:49]

pfft on 11:01 - Dec 30 with 1174 viewsjayessess

pfft on 09:41 - Dec 30 by Herbivore

Indeed. Think Jackson had one that he frustratingly hit straight at the keeper, although looked to me like he was expecting someone to be making a near post run that didn't materialise. Hutchinson could still be playing now and not have picked out a teammate. I like Hutch a lot but it's odd to single out Jackson if we're being critical of end product after that performance from Hutch.

Burns on Boxing Day 0/7 crosses completed
Hutchinson last night 0/7 crosses completed
Jackson 0/3 crosses completed

Could be that all three players made 17 bad decisions but more likely just a combo of good defensive screening, no one making the right run and things just not coming off, as they often don't in football.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 12:04]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024