Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again 02:06 - Jun 19 with 14535 viewstextbackup

But this time against Muslims.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:01 - Jun 19 with 4055 viewstcblue

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 04:54 - Jun 19 by Benters

I want to go back to 1969

Don't you live in Great Bentley? That's only ten years away
Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:11 - Jun 19 with 4025 viewshoppy

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 06:50 - Jun 19 by Benters

Oh you heightist barstool !

You could've picked any kind of stool, but you had to pick one of those really tall ones, didn't you?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:17 - Jun 19 with 4032 viewschristiand

Sad news once more, as innocent people lose their lives. Does make you wonder what it is all coming to? What I find interesting is how the Muslim Council are instantly at the forefront of what should happen, where are they when a Muslim extremist acts? Nowhere to be seen or heard.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:20 - Jun 19 with 4009 viewsPlums

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:17 - Jun 19 by christiand

Sad news once more, as innocent people lose their lives. Does make you wonder what it is all coming to? What I find interesting is how the Muslim Council are instantly at the forefront of what should happen, where are they when a Muslim extremist acts? Nowhere to be seen or heard.

Utter sh1te. They asked mosques to refuse funeral rites to the London Bridge attackers amongst others.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:24 - Jun 19 with 3997 viewstcblue

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:17 - Jun 19 by christiand

Which one would you like to read?

Their response to Manchester's recent attack :

http://www.mcb.org.uk/manchester-attack-muslim-council-of-britain-statement/

Their response to London Bridge:

http://www.mcb.org.uk/london-bridge-attack-muslim-council-of-britain/

There's others, too, like marking the passing of Jo Cox's murder (not terrorism, of course). The fact you've not heard from them suggests maybe the news outlets you've been reading haven't been entirely even handed
Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:27 - Jun 19 with 3979 viewschristiand

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:20 - Jun 19 by Plums

Utter sh1te. They asked mosques to refuse funeral rites to the London Bridge attackers amongst others.

Is it? Look back on events from Manchester, Westminster and Borough Market they didn't act immediately and give their views on TV like today. That's a fact.

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:28 - Jun 19 with 3978 viewsHerbivore

Staggering ignorance.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

on 07:28 - Jun 19 with 3975 views_

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:27 - Jun 19 by christiand

Is it? Look back on events from Manchester, Westminster and Borough Market they didn't act immediately and give their views on TV like today. That's a fact.

Login to get fewer ads

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:32 - Jun 19 with 3966 viewschristiand

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:28 - Jun 19 by Herbivore

Staggering ignorance.

Honestly some people, look back and see TV interviews at the time, not much immediate response from the Muslim Council. Sorry you disagree, but that's a fact.

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:34 - Jun 19 with 3948 viewsPlums

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:32 - Jun 19 by christiand

Honestly some people, look back and see TV interviews at the time, not much immediate response from the Muslim Council. Sorry you disagree, but that's a fact.

You've moved from 'nowhere to be seen' to 'not much' in a few minutes, we can't be far from accepting you were wrong can we?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:35 - Jun 19 with 3945 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:32 - Jun 19 by christiand

Keep saying 'that's a fact', but it won't change that it's not a fact.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:36 - Jun 19 with 3945 viewstcblue

If it turns out the attacker is a WASP, will you be expecting the CoE to be on the news immediately, apologising?
Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:37 - Jun 19 with 3941 viewschristiand

on 07:28 - Jun 19 by _

Honestly, some people really think their views are above everyone else's this being one! Yes statements great by the Muslim Council, TV interview appearances the next morning non existent. Can someone actually prove I'm wrong instead of stating obscenities....no!!! Just sheep, some of you. Follow the herd!!

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:38 - Jun 19 with 3932 viewschristiand

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:35 - Jun 19 by The_Romford_Blue

Keep saying 'that's a fact', but it won't change that it's not a fact.

Prove it, but you can't!

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:40 - Jun 19 with 3926 viewsRozz

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:37 - Jun 19 by christiand

Honestly, some people really think their views are above everyone else's this being one! Yes statements great by the Muslim Council, TV interview appearances the next morning non existent. Can someone actually prove I'm wrong instead of stating obscenities....no!!! Just sheep, some of you. Follow the herd!!

Could it be that major news outlets prioritise their airtime towards, you know, the people directly affected?
Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:40 - Jun 19 with 3931 viewsBlueBadger

I see there's been no condemnation of this attack from the Archbishop of Canterbury and their 'newspapers' openly employ hate preachers. What you'll likely hear is some mealy-mouthed apologists claiming he was 'mentally ill'. What is it about these people's culture that makes them want to condone terrorism against people who just want to get on with their lives?

/cack-handed satire Monday
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 8:20]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:42 - Jun 19 with 3917 viewstcblue

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:38 - Jun 19 by christiand

Prove it, but you can't!

That's not how facts work mate
Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:43 - Jun 19 with 3915 viewschristiand

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:36 - Jun 19 by tcblue

If it turns out the attacker is a WASP, will you be expecting the CoE to be on the news immediately, apologising?

This situation is highly sensitive, what a ridiculous comparison. My issue is that when there has been a Muslim extremist attack the Muslim Council haven't appeared on national TV, like they have done today. Yes they have made statements on their website, but surely appearing on TV would've had an even more positive impact and response?

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:44 - Jun 19 with 3911 viewsfactual_blue

You need to look more closely then.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/attack-during-ramadan-shows-they-respect-n

http://www.irishnews.com/magazine/daily/2017/05/23/news/this-is-what-the-muslim-

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:45 - Jun 19 with 3900 viewstcblue

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:43 - Jun 19 by christiand

This situation is highly sensitive, what a ridiculous comparison. My issue is that when there has been a Muslim extremist attack the Muslim Council haven't appeared on national TV, like they have done today. Yes they have made statements on their website, but surely appearing on TV would've had an even more positive impact and response?

Ahh, I see. You're a troll. I apologise for engaging.
Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:45 - Jun 19 with 3901 viewsSteve_M

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:43 - Jun 19 by christiand

"This situation is highly sensitive"

Says the bloke being highly inflammatory.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:45 - Jun 19 with 3895 viewslocalboy78

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:37 - Jun 19 by christiand

Sheep follow flocks. Like Christians, funnily enough. It's a shame that you didn't accuse anyone of being an ostrich though. Because then you could legitimately say they are following the wobble.
Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:45 - Jun 19 with 3892 viewsBenters

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:11 - Jun 19 by hoppy

You could've picked any kind of stool, but you had to pick one of those really tall ones, didn't you?

We have new barstools in the Plough,you need a stepladder to go on the bastards though!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:50 - Jun 19 with 3885 viewsBlueBadger

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 04:16 - Jun 19 by Benters

RIP the poor innocent people .

I feel now as a country we are fkd.

Sad scary times ahead.

Still, well done to your mates in the Top Gear gang for promoting and glorifying these people. That'll definitely make things better.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 7:51]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:51 - Jun 19 with 3881 viewsWD19

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:38 - Jun 19 by christiand

Prove it, but you can't!

I can say categorically that their spokespeople were all over the 24 hour news in the aftermath. Noticeably extremely vocal. Imams also refused to bury those responsible.

As Rommers and Facters say, you must have just missed it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024