Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again 02:06 - Jun 19 with 14534 viewstextbackup

But this time against Muslims.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 08:17 - Jun 19 with 1780 viewsNewcyBlue

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 08:10 - Jun 19 by christiand

Thanks for the links, any for TV interviews? That's my point.

You're not looking too good right now. I would suggest you bow out as gracefully as possible and skulk off.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 08:18 - Jun 19 with 1771 viewscaught-in-limbo

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 08:10 - Jun 19 by christiand

I wouldn't rely too heavily on the TV to confirm reality if I were you.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 08:26 - Jun 19 with 1762 viewsAxeldalai_lama

Well it's a ridiculous point.
Sometimes they're on tv, sometimes not.
People have died yet again and you bring up supposed differences in specific media used. Ridiculous.
Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 08:33 - Jun 19 with 1729 viewsBlueBadger

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 07:45 - Jun 19 by tcblue

Ahh, I see. You're a troll. I apologise for engaging.

But trolling is supposed to make OTHER people look angry and stupid though?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 08:51 - Jun 19 with 1690 viewschristiand

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 08:11 - Jun 19 by homer_123

Your OP was (and I quote): 'Nowhere to be seen or heard.'

on TV?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 08:56 - Jun 19 with 1674 viewsAxeldalai_lama

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 08:51 - Jun 19 by christiand

on TV?

Feck me, you're sticking by this ridiculous argument?
Have you actually stopped and thought it through yet?
As a representative of Muslims that have just been killed they go on tv at a very early stage, as a council which has no direct connection to any of the attrocities commited in their religions name they issue statements and go on tv at a marginally later time.
That is of massive signifiance to you a few hours after innocents have died. You are being ridiculous.
Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 08:56 - Jun 19 with 1675 viewsHerbivore

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 08:51 - Jun 19 by christiand

on TV?

To begin with you made yourself look a bit foolish, now there's a nastiness to your idiocy. The MusliM Council have been very vocal following all of the recent terror attacks and have taken a stand against Isamic extremism. You've been presented with loads of evidence of this. In your desperation to save face you're limiting it to TV appearances with two posters saying that they saw representatives on the news within 24 hours of the attacks. It's hard to post footage of that retrospectively though as you can't access all TV content online in the way you can with print media. You are wrong on this one, badly so, and yet rather than lose face you're persisting. I guess if it helps you to cling on to your narrow, ignorant world view then maybe it's necessary for you to do so but it's making you come across as a bit of a scumbag.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 09:02 - Jun 19 with 1650 viewsWD19

on TV?

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-bridge-muslim-leaders-gather-for-vi
Login to get fewer ads

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 09:09 - Jun 19 with 1628 viewsmonytowbray

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 05:48 - Jun 19 by textbackup

Listen pint size, don't start, you're offended by something I've said and I've no idea what. So leave it there

I'm not offended, just pointing out it was an odd post.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 09:10 - Jun 19 with 1621 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Does the television channel have to start with any particular letter ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 09:12 - Jun 19 with 1618 viewsStokieBlue

Awful stuff. Helicopters kept waking me up but had no idea why until I woke up this morning.

Has there been any light shed in why the eyewitness accounts are/were completely at odds with the police accounts? Guess it's just spur of the moment differences.

Horrible times and the worst part is at the moment there is no end in sight.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024