Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? 18:59 - Jun 29 with 23866 viewsm14_blue

Mine is just cheerfully bemused by the whole thing.

A typical conversation goes something like this;

Her: what are they all going on about now?
Me: just arguing about Jeremy Corbyn
Her: still?
Me: yep
Her: what's that got to do with Ipswich?
Me: Nothing
Her: I don't get it
Me: (patronising pat on the arm) I know
What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 00:14 - Jun 30 with 6828 viewsjeera

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 22:27 - Jun 29 by Bluefish

I was adamant once upon a time that I would never meet anyone from here but I've met loads since and they have all been great. A few were a little shocked when they met me and expected me to be a nutter in real life.

But do you still have that white paint on your face?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 06:47 - Jun 30 with 6777 viewsBluefish

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 00:14 - Jun 30 by jeera

But do you still have that white paint on your face?

???

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 07:12 - Jun 30 with 6761 viewshoppy

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 06:47 - Jun 30 by Bluefish

???

Ridicule is nothing to be scared of...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 07:16 - Jun 30 with 6753 viewsBluefish

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 07:12 - Jun 30 by hoppy

Ridicule is nothing to be scared of...

I still don't understand

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 07:23 - Jun 30 with 6740 viewshoppy

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 07:16 - Jun 30 by Bluefish

I still don't understand

You don't understand and deliver either?

Pah... you can't have been adamant then.

[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 7:25]

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 07:25 - Jun 30 with 6729 viewsBluefish

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 07:23 - Jun 30 by hoppy

You don't understand and deliver either?

Pah... you can't have been adamant then.

[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 7:25]

Ok we are getting warm I am picking up subtle hints of Adam ant. Shame I am obviously too young to remember him

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 07:29 - Jun 30 with 6720 viewshoppy

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:20 - Jun 29 by ITFC_Forever

I'm looking forward to Hoppy's reply to this thread.

Mine probably wishes I'd never been on here...

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 08:25 - Jun 30 with 6666 viewstextbackup

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:38 - Jun 29 by Bluefish

Quite often I will tell her about something on here or talk about public opinion and she will ask how I know that. I just say I saw it somewhere on the internet.

I also used to be paranoid about people at working finding out. Possibly due to malcy getting sacked

Being friends and meeting various posters at games is hard to explain when my son tells her

Hold up, Malcy from Haverhill got the sack for posting on here?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 08:29 - Jun 30 with 6659 viewsBluefish

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 08:25 - Jun 30 by textbackup

Hold up, Malcy from Haverhill got the sack for posting on here?

Some tw*t emailed the council to grass him up

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 08:33 - Jun 30 with 6656 viewsBluebell

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 08:29 - Jun 30 by Bluefish

Some tw*t emailed the council to grass him up

I think that happened to Sitters too.

Someone b*****d contacted his bosses at the time and reported him for being on here when he should be working.

That was in the days when Sitters was young and innocent and used to tell us everything about his life.
What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 08:40 - Jun 30 with 6648 viewsGlasgowBlue

My Mrs hates it with a passion. She'll ask "is that you talking to your imaginary friends again"?

If we gave normal stuff on the TV she can't comprehend how I can watch the programme, download some music, make a couple of iTunes playlists of obscure 1970's soul acts and dip in and out of here at the same time.

If we are watching a film I have to shut the laptop or iPad down. If she gets up to go to the loo or get a glass of wine she'll find me back on here and start moaning.

We drove 8 hours yesterday down to Weymouth and when we stopped twice in the motorway services so the kids could have a wee I picked up the iPad and headed on here which caused a raised eyebrow from her.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 8:44]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 08:43 - Jun 30 with 6642 viewsfactual_blue

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:21 - Jun 29 by Bluebell

We agreed to keep quiet about it.

I can't say I blame you.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 08:47 - Jun 30 with 6636 viewsKitman

As an avid Blues fan she doesn't really have any problem with it... I wouldn't be surprised however if she's not slying looking over my shoulder just to ensure I'm not on some sleazy chat room site somewhere...

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 09:03 - Jun 30 with 6626 viewstractorian

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:45 - Jun 29 by jeera

My ex thought we just a bunch of idiots constantly arguing over nothing.

She insinuated we are all immature.

Bitch. What does she know?

My ex also thought I spent too much time on here.
She reckoned I was obsessed with football and thought of nothing else.

I was heartbroken when she left me, we'd been together 17 seasons.
What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 09:04 - Jun 30 with 6625 viewsGlasgowBlue

I've just told her about this thread . She said "see if I spent as much time as you do in there you'd soon get pissed off. Go and do something more productive".

Iron Lion Zion

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 10:03 - Jun 30 with 6581 viewsSwansea_Blue

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 08:40 - Jun 30 by GlasgowBlue

My Mrs hates it with a passion. She'll ask "is that you talking to your imaginary friends again"?

If we gave normal stuff on the TV she can't comprehend how I can watch the programme, download some music, make a couple of iTunes playlists of obscure 1970's soul acts and dip in and out of here at the same time.

If we are watching a film I have to shut the laptop or iPad down. If she gets up to go to the loo or get a glass of wine she'll find me back on here and start moaning.

We drove 8 hours yesterday down to Weymouth and when we stopped twice in the motorway services so the kids could have a wee I picked up the iPad and headed on here which caused a raised eyebrow from her.

https://saa-recovery.org/

Oops, sorry that's the site I need. This is the one for you:

www.alladdictsanonymous.org/

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 10:18 - Jun 30 with 6560 viewshoppy

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 10:03 - Jun 30 by Swansea_Blue

https://saa-recovery.org/

Oops, sorry that's the site I need. This is the one for you:

www.alladdictsanonymous.org/

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 10:22 - Jun 30 with 6544 viewsDanTheMan

"Oh you are on your Ipswich forum again."

That's about it really. Given her choice of TV, she hasn't got much of a leg to stand on.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 10:24 - Jun 30 with 6538 viewsTJS

I minimise time wasted at work by allotting 'busy' times to my day.
From 09:00 to 10:00, 10:30 to 12:45 and 14:30 to 17:00 I do not use the internet for non-work related stuff or look at my phone.
I find this really helpful.
What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 10:26 - Jun 30 with 6529 viewsSteve_M

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 10:24 - Jun 30 by TJS

I minimise time wasted at work by allotting 'busy' times to my day.
From 09:00 to 10:00, 10:30 to 12:45 and 14:30 to 17:00 I do not use the internet for non-work related stuff or look at my phone.
I find this really helpful.

What the hell do you do instead?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 10:29 - Jun 30 with 6515 viewsTJS

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 10:26 - Jun 30 by Steve_M

What the hell do you do instead?

errr - get on with my work as I am now going to do.
What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 10:31 - Jun 30 with 6508 viewshoppy

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 10:29 - Jun 30 by TJS

errr - get on with my work as I am now going to do.

It's 10.31 now...

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 10:35 - Jun 30 with 6498 viewsGeoffSentence

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 08:40 - Jun 30 by GlasgowBlue

And people say that men can't multi-task. I am assuming that you are a man based on past interactions, that is right isn't it?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 10:53 - Jun 30 with 6464 viewsGlasgowBlue

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 10:35 - Jun 30 by GeoffSentence

And people say that men can't multi-task. I am assuming that you are a man based on past interactions, that is right isn't it?

I was the last time I looked.

Iron Lion Zion

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 10:55 - Jun 30 with 6455 viewsGeoffSentence

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 10:53 - Jun 30 by GlasgowBlue

I was the last time I looked.

Evidence!

On second thoughts, perhaps not.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024