Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? 18:59 - Jun 29 with 23868 viewsm14_blue

Mine is just cheerfully bemused by the whole thing.

A typical conversation goes something like this;

Her: what are they all going on about now?
Me: just arguing about Jeremy Corbyn
Her: still?
Me: yep
Her: what's that got to do with Ipswich?
Me: Nothing
Her: I don't get it
Me: (patronising pat on the arm) I know
What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:11 - Jun 29 with 7350 viewsGavTWTD

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:06 - Jun 29 by BackToRussia

Has the concept of acronyms not been explained to women

We clearly need to make the logo much larger if so many are getting the name wrong.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:13 - Jun 29 with 7344 viewsITFC_Forever

Doesn't say anything, then mild bemusement if I point something particularly daft out to her and has even been known to ask if the TWTD collective know of a decent (insert profession / service) in the area.... the TWTD collective classifieds fame has spread.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:13 - Jun 29 with 7342 viewsjeera

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:55 - Jun 29 by GavTWTD

Mine thinks it's just a passing fad.

You have a bird?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:17 - Jun 29 with 7324 viewsMullet

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:13 - Jun 29 by jeera

You have a bird?

I'm assuming by this he means "business" and this is why Phil has branched out into becoming a biscuit baron and Audi aficionado innit.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:18 - Jun 29 with 7323 viewsBluebell

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:13 - Jun 29 by jeera

You have a bird?

He's talking about Phil.

My man is a Town fan and registered on here so I have to be careful what I say!
What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:20 - Jun 29 with 7310 viewsJ2BLUE

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:18 - Jun 29 by Bluebell

He's talking about Phil.

My man is a Town fan and registered on here so I have to be careful what I say!

It's ok, you can tell them it's me.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:20 - Jun 29 with 7309 viewsITFC_Forever

I'm looking forward to Hoppy's reply to this thread.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:20 - Jun 29 with 7309 viewsFootballpete

Mine used to comment "back on tw*t of the day again are you?".

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Login to get fewer ads

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:21 - Jun 29 with 7307 viewsBluebell

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:20 - Jun 29 by J2BLUE

It's ok, you can tell them it's me.

We agreed to keep quiet about it.
What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:30 - Jun 29 with 7272 viewsBluefish

I have never told mine she constantly has a go at me for being on my phone and mainly thought I must be having an affair. I was too embarrassed to tell her the truth that I am talking b*llocks to weirdos on here.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:35 - Jun 29 with 7257 viewsVic

Mine varies from mild annoyance to extreme frustration, and it utterly amazed when I come from this place with some nugget of information. She thinks you're all stalkers and alcoholics!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:37 - Jun 29 with 7242 viewsBackToRussia

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:35 - Jun 29 by Vic

Mine varies from mild annoyance to extreme frustration, and it utterly amazed when I come from this place with some nugget of information. She thinks you're all stalkers and alcoholics!

Charmant

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:38 - Jun 29 with 7240 viewsBluefish

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:35 - Jun 29 by Vic

Quite often I will tell her about something on here or talk about public opinion and she will ask how I know that. I just say I saw it somewhere on the internet.

I also used to be paranoid about people at working finding out. Possibly due to malcy getting sacked

Being friends and meeting various posters at games is hard to explain when my son tells her

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:42 - Jun 29 with 7219 viewsBackToRussia

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:38 - Jun 29 by Bluefish

Quite often I will tell her about something on here or talk about public opinion and she will ask how I know that. I just say I saw it somewhere on the internet.

I also used to be paranoid about people at working finding out. Possibly due to malcy getting sacked

Being friends and meeting various posters at games is hard to explain when my son tells her

Why not just tell her you oddball

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:48 - Jun 29 with 7190 viewsBluefish

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:42 - Jun 29 by BackToRussia

Why not just tell her you oddball

It is a bit weird talking to strangers on the internet

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:54 - Jun 29 with 7170 viewsVic

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:48 - Jun 29 by Bluefish

It is a bit weird talking to strangers on the internet

And there was me thinking we're all mates on here. Well, until it's half way through the season and Town aren't top of the league - or it's election time!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 22:10 - Jun 29 with 7143 viewsSteve_M

My ex used to sigh when I was chuckling away to myself on here, although if it was after I had spent all day watching football (and drinking) then she didn't tend to be happy.

I did show her the whole potholegate thread and she thought it hilarious.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 22:18 - Jun 29 with 7129 viewsKieran_Knows

After 6 years together, mine isn't fussed anymore (finally)! To be fair, I spend the majority of my time on here during the day, when (I'm meant to be) at work, so she rarely sees just how much time I do spend on here!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 22:23 - Jun 29 with 7115 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

"What are the saddo,s on about tonight then love". She just doesn,t get it.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 22:27 - Jun 29 with 7107 viewsBluefish

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:54 - Jun 29 by Vic

And there was me thinking we're all mates on here. Well, until it's half way through the season and Town aren't top of the league - or it's election time!

I was adamant once upon a time that I would never meet anyone from here but I've met loads since and they have all been great. A few were a little shocked when they met me and expected me to be a nutter in real life.

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 22:30 - Jun 29 with 7101 viewsbluewein

When I go on twtd...

Her:

Oh yeah. She doesn't exist.

God, I'm lonely...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 22:50 - Jun 29 with 7066 viewsbluewein

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:55 - Jun 29 by J2BLUE

Mine types out my posts for me

Ah, so it's your missus who's a sh1t cook...

Edit:- I completley missed that. "Time for bed" said bluewein...
[Post edited 29 Jun 2017 22:51]

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 22:55 - Jun 29 with 7058 viewsstickymockwell

Her: You on TW@T again?
Me:No Mumsnet, are you on Mumsnet?
Her: No, I'm talking to benters on TW@T!

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 23:12 - Jun 29 with 6990 viewsDeano69

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 21:20 - Jun 29 by ITFC_Forever

I'm looking forward to Hoppy's reply to this thread.

The Hopmeister is a very busy hoppy at the moment. I have no doubt normal service will resume shortly.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 23:54 - Jun 29 with 6959 viewsLord_Lucan

What does your partner think of your TWTD habit? on 20:56 - Jun 29 by north_stand77

Him: Are you STILL on that Tw*tiers site?
Me: Might be
Him: You're always on there, but if you like your nonsense, that's fine.
Me: (Pauses to think. What is the most interesting and academic fact I can relay to him in an effort to state my case? Further pause to scroll back a few days....hmmmmm, still looking, still looking...)

Look over- he's lost interest, nose in motor bike mag.

Him: Did you know the electronic mode adjustment on the GS Adventurer is useful as long as you remember to depress the clutch for selection on the move....

Me: No reply

Now where was I.....

Where do you live exactly?

Oh, forgot to ask, can you drive?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024