Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would be the worst possible appointment? 18:25 - Feb 8 with 5189 viewsWickwar_Blue

Who, out of a realistic set of prospective Mick replacements, would most unite fans in flouncing/season ticket ripping up antics?

Megson? (I can't think of anyone with a worse combination of mediocrity, ugly football and Norwich connections).
[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 18:26]
Who would be the worst possible appointment? on 22:31 - Feb 8 with 1572 viewsHerbivore

Who would be the worst possible appointment? on 22:30 - Feb 8 by BlueBadger

Megson with Keane and Jewell as 'coaches'.

Still preferable to Sherwood.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Who would be the worst possible appointment? on 23:12 - Feb 8 with 1525 viewsLuk38644

Who would be the worst possible appointment? on 21:39 - Feb 8 by Currie10

I challenge you to name me one single candidate worse than Tim Sherwood.

Gordon Strachan, Peter Reid, Alan Shearer, Gary Megson, Billy Davies.

There is five for you!
Who would be the worst possible appointment? on 23:19 - Feb 8 with 1517 viewssixtouchfootball

Jewell part 2.

Evans tried to persuade him to stay when 1st left and fear he would jump at the chance of a 'see us throught until end of season' job.

Other than that Redknapp, Megson, Roeder..... shudder at the thought!
Who would be the worst possible appointment? on 23:39 - Feb 8 with 1510 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Who would be the worst possible appointment? on 21:05 - Feb 8 by Superblue95

Owen Coyle or Lee Clark would be the worst possible appointments for me. Both dreadful managers with even worse personalities

Any of them two or Jewell would probably stop me going Ipswich matches.

Coyle's CV is a full of sackings. Now bottom of the league with Ross County. How on earth does he still get jobs in football?
Who would be the worst possible appointment? on 00:21 - Feb 9 with 1489 viewsBlueBadger

Who would be the worst possible appointment? on 19:01 - Feb 8 by Currie10

Tim Sherwood. No one else comes close.

Rather have Jewell back than that absolute melt.

He's still better than Megson or Keane.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who would be the worst possible appointment? on 00:52 - Feb 9 with 1472 viewsBlueBadger

Who would be the worst possible appointment? on 22:31 - Feb 8 by Herbivore

Still preferable to Sherwood.

You deserved that down arrow.

#megsonout

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Who would be the worst possible appointment? on 00:53 - Feb 9 with 1472 viewsfloridablue

Who would be the worst possible appointment? on 23:39 - Feb 8 by Mach_foreignBlue

Any of them two or Jewell would probably stop me going Ipswich matches.

Coyle's CV is a full of sackings. Now bottom of the league with Ross County. How on earth does he still get jobs in football?

That's one name that would certainly put paid to me wanting to step foot in Portman Rd. Really pee'd me off when he walked out from coaching a team here State side leaving them near the bottom, saying he needed a 'break' then within days back coaching, i think Blackburn!
Who would be the worst possible appointment? on 01:15 - Feb 9 with 1465 viewsBlueBadger

Who would be the worst possible appointment? on 21:40 - Feb 8 by itfcjoe

There have been a dozen in this thread - Megson and Jewell to name 2

Famous Roy is worse than both those two.
And Tim Sherwood.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2018 1:16]

Login to get fewer ads

Who would be the worst possible appointment? on 01:20 - Feb 9 with 1464 viewsBlueBadger

Who would be the worst possible appointment? on 23:19 - Feb 8 by sixtouchfootball

Jewell part 2.

Evans tried to persuade him to stay when 1st left and fear he would jump at the chance of a 'see us throught until end of season' job.

Other than that Redknapp, Megson, Roeder..... shudder at the thought!

Fair play to Roy, he was the only manager bad enough to genuinely warrant sacking.

Who would be the worst possible appointment? on 06:31 - Feb 9 with 1404 viewsSchmoke

Who would be the worst possible appointment? on 22:23 - Feb 8 by bournemouthblue

Paul Jewell's second coming as caretaker?

'Paul Jewell's second coming' is that the name of his yet to be released follow up video?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024