Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
School Reunions 12:30 - Feb 21 with 6644 viewsReuser_is_God

It’s my 10 year school reunion this year.

Is it going to be as sh1t as I’m imagining?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

School Reunions on 12:31 - Feb 21 with 4823 viewsunbelievablue

Black tie?

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

School Reunions on 12:35 - Feb 21 with 4812 viewsReuser_is_God

School Reunions on 12:31 - Feb 21 by unbelievablue

Black tie?

I went to Holywells mate.

Evans out

School Reunions on 12:38 - Feb 21 with 4780 viewsKieran_Knows

Old git.....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

School Reunions on 12:38 - Feb 21 with 4783 viewsSitfcB

School Reunions on 12:35 - Feb 21 by Reuser_is_God

Stab vest then!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

School Reunions on 12:40 - Feb 21 with 4779 viewsBlueBadger

Never been to one - I'm in contact with all the the people from school that I wanted to stay in touch with.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 12:42]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

School Reunions on 12:43 - Feb 21 with 4752 viewsReuser_is_God

School Reunions on 12:40 - Feb 21 by BlueBadger

Never been to one - I'm in contact with all the the people from school that I wanted to stay in touch with.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 12:42]

This is my current thinking too.

Evans out

School Reunions on 12:44 - Feb 21 with 4748 viewsunbelievablue

Someone recently tried to arrange one for our year but it fell through. Shame, as I think it would be hilarious. I'd get bang on it.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

School Reunions on 12:47 - Feb 21 with 4740 viewsBlueBadger

School Reunions on 12:43 - Feb 21 by Reuser_is_God

This is my current thinking too.

There'll be a few dickheads there desperate to show off 'how well they've done', a few that you hated who'll be convinced that you were actually lifelong mates as opposed to them being the weaselly little t0sser who hid behind the big boys to give you grief (or worse) that they actually were or bitter gits who've never done anything with their loves and have turned up just to get angry about everyone else, if my mates' experience of attending one is anything to go by.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 12:51]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

School Reunions on 12:56 - Feb 21 with 4694 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

School Reunions on 12:47 - Feb 21 by BlueBadger

There'll be a few dickheads there desperate to show off 'how well they've done', a few that you hated who'll be convinced that you were actually lifelong mates as opposed to them being the weaselly little t0sser who hid behind the big boys to give you grief (or worse) that they actually were or bitter gits who've never done anything with their loves and have turned up just to get angry about everyone else, if my mates' experience of attending one is anything to go by.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 12:51]

So you categorise everyone as either bitter, a dickhead or a tosser. I’d never have guessed
School Reunions on 12:57 - Feb 21 with 4685 viewsBlueBadger

School Reunions on 12:56 - Feb 21 by FrowsyArmLarry

So you categorise everyone as either bitter, a dickhead or a tosser. I’d never have guessed

Change 'never have guessed' to 'masturbate furiously over this' and see how it looks.

School Reunions on 12:58 - Feb 21 with 4685 viewsThe_Great_Cornholio

You may get to finger the girl you always lusted after because she's now a single mother of 3?

Or maybe one of the more geeky girls was a bit of an "ugly duckling" and you now get to shag her as she's turned into a beautiful swan but being back in amongst all the people who caused her teenage angst leaves her vulnerable to your charms?

I need TP, TP for my bunghole.

School Reunions on 13:02 - Feb 21 with 4659 viewsJ2BLUE

I've never been to one. Not even sure if we've had one. I wouldn't go anyway. I really don't see the point. The people I liked i'm still in contact with. No desire to make small talk with people I never liked in the first place.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

School Reunions on 13:02 - Feb 21 with 4663 viewsReuser_is_God

School Reunions on 12:58 - Feb 21 by The_Great_Cornholio

You may get to finger the girl you always lusted after because she's now a single mother of 3?

Or maybe one of the more geeky girls was a bit of an "ugly duckling" and you now get to shag her as she's turned into a beautiful swan but being back in amongst all the people who caused her teenage angst leaves her vulnerable to your charms?

Scenario 1 - already done it

Scenario 2 - I’ve looked through the FB profile of all females in attendance & they’re still ugly.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 13:03]

Evans out

School Reunions on 13:03 - Feb 21 with 4651 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

School Reunions on 12:57 - Feb 21 by BlueBadger

Change 'never have guessed' to 'masturbate furiously over this' and see how it looks.

I’ll take that as a yes
School Reunions on 13:03 - Feb 21 with 4650 viewsitfcjoe

I quite enjoyed mine. I got on with most people at my school and whilst you still see your close mates it can be good to catch up with a few people you don't see - people you may have played football with, or sat with in certain lessons, or who were on one of your options etc that you just don't see any more.

I could understand not travelling miles for one, but being local I'd definitely go

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

School Reunions on 13:04 - Feb 21 with 4647 viewsJ2BLUE

School Reunions on 13:02 - Feb 21 by Reuser_is_God

Scenario 1 - already done it

Scenario 2 - I’ve looked through the FB profile of all females in attendance & they’re still ugly.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 13:03]

I recently saw the girl I really liked in sixth form. I had to stop myself from laughing out loud as we spoke. Forget the ugly stick, someone has smacked her with the branch.

Truly impaired.

School Reunions on 13:05 - Feb 21 with 4642 viewsStokieBlue

School Reunions on 12:35 - Feb 21 by Reuser_is_God

Just don't go?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

School Reunions on 13:06 - Feb 21 with 4631 viewsJ2BLUE

School Reunions on 12:56 - Feb 21 by FrowsyArmLarry

I was quite relieved to see bitter on the list. Was starting to think I didn't have a category.

Truly impaired.

School Reunions on 13:09 - Feb 21 with 4614 viewsBlueBadger

School Reunions on 13:03 - Feb 21 by FrowsyArmLarry

I’ll take that as a yes

Change 'yes' to 'request to insert a small ferret up my bum' and see how that looks.

School Reunions on 13:21 - Feb 21 with 4559 viewsMerthyrblue

Always wondered if there is a Chantry School reunion? I'm class of 1974. So 45 year anniversary next year - wow.
School Reunions on 13:40 - Feb 21 with 4517 viewsitfcjoe

School Reunions on 13:21 - Feb 21 by Merthyrblue

Always wondered if there is a Chantry School reunion? I'm class of 1974. So 45 year anniversary next year - wow.

Probably the same age as my Mum, who was born Jan 59

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

School Reunions on 13:51 - Feb 21 with 4486 viewsRadlett_blue

School Reunions on 13:03 - Feb 21 by itfcjoe

I quite enjoyed mine. I got on with most people at my school and whilst you still see your close mates it can be good to catch up with a few people you don't see - people you may have played football with, or sat with in certain lessons, or who were on one of your options etc that you just don't see any more.

I could understand not travelling miles for one, but being local I'd definitely go

You may be pleasantly surprised to see how many of your classmates are now greyer, fatter & balder, unlike yourself. However, you may also have to be prepared to face the fact that some will be considerably richer.
You may also be pleasantly surprised that some people with whom you didn't get on when you are young are now actually good company.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

School Reunions on 15:54 - Feb 21 with 4372 viewsjontysnut

my dad still goes to ever dwindling Northgate reunions and he left just after the war. Not for me, although I can still rattle off the first year register
School Reunions on 16:08 - Feb 21 with 4339 viewsHeathlander

We had one in he Summer for our year from Copleston. We all hit fifty last year or year before so it was to coincide with this. We had one after ten years and then this one.

They were actually a real laugh and good to see people again. We had about 80 go.

You will probably enjoy it. Just need a badge with name, marital status, number of kids, job and salary as that's all people want to know :)
School Reunions on 16:10 - Feb 21 with 4325 viewsuncle

School was about survival for me. The thought of going back and meeting any of the maniacs who gave (vaguely smart) kids like me hell wouldn't enter my mind.
Maybe a 6th form one, or a uni one, but i'm in touch with friends from those times anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024