Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sleeve tattoos 12:22 - Feb 28 with 11793 viewsCurrie10

Anyones thoughts / have one?

Must confess to not understanding bar a fashion trend why anyone would have one - with a lot having a picture of a head / stars / words in a line - the usual generic stuff that people seem to get in them.

Then the other arm has zero ink at all.

Chambers has one / Hyam . Just don't get them at all.
Sleeve tattoos on 16:34 - Feb 28 with 1442 viewsDarth_Koont

Sleeve tattoos on 15:55 - Feb 28 by stickymockwell

My wife has my name on her bum. She has T on one cheek and an M on ther other, so when she bends over it spells Tom.

Looks more like T i M to me.

Pronouns: He/Him

Sleeve tattoos on 16:54 - Feb 28 with 1417 viewsMullet

Sleeve tattoos on 13:47 - Feb 28 by Darth_Koont

I quite like the idea of tattoos but unfortunately they have a wider significance too. That's just the way society and culture work.

So I think people should go for it if they really want one but don't be upset when you inevitably get lumped in with the demographic that is also getting tattoos. Let's face it you're not going to be associated with Prem footballers, musician and any other "free spirit" tattoo aficionado .. once it dies down, you're going to be associated with everyone who follows that.

It's like getting a permanent mullet.

Awesome you mean?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Sleeve tattoos on 17:24 - Feb 28 with 1396 viewsDarth_Koont

Sleeve tattoos on 16:54 - Feb 28 by Mullet

Awesome you mean?

Yes. As well as enjoying it while it lasts ...

Pronouns: He/Him

Sleeve tattoos on 18:19 - Feb 28 with 1376 viewsbuoyant

Sleeve tattoos on 15:45 - Feb 28 by BrixtonBlue

You've used extreme cases to say that all tattoos are poor life choices.

Yes I have and no I haven't

UTT

Sleeve tattoos on 19:31 - Feb 28 with 1344 viewstcblue

There's an awful lot of people who do this as part of their heritage and culture.

I have lots of people in my team with tattoos. Doesn't bother me at all, and, like others have said, if it was the sort of thing which would count against people, I wouldn't want to work there. And I don't have any tattoos. Maybe I should get some, so that I can ensure I don't work anywhere so shallow and narrow minded that they'd discriminate for something like that.
Sleeve tattoos on 20:46 - Feb 28 with 1327 viewsnodge_blue

Sleeve tattoos on 12:27 - Feb 28 by Currie10

Well that's at least a bit different to the usual drivel with stars / mumbo jumbo / pointless words / pictures of a head / lines / waves or anything else to make it be a certain length.

Out of interest, painful?

It’s interesting that you seem to think sonic the hedgehog is above the other items in your list.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Sleeve tattoos on 20:54 - Feb 28 with 1321 viewsSwailsey

Sleeve tattoos on 15:03 - Feb 28 by itfcjoe

Genuine question, would you have been as heavily tattooed (or were you in visible areas) before you gained a lot of industry experience which will be more important in your work and career now?

With no experience and no job in your industry would you still feel it would be their loss if they were turned off by being heavily tattooed?

I can honestly say that having nearly both arms covered in tattoos has in no way negatively impacted my office based, analytical career.

Some unbelievably ignorant posts in this thread (although granted, not directed at you Joe).

It’s 2018 for gods sake.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2018 20:56]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Sleeve tattoos on 21:10 - Feb 28 with 1299 viewsBrixtonBlue

Sleeve tattoos on 15:15 - Feb 28 by chicoazul

Loads of rustled tattoo people in this thread as per.

Loads of rustled old fuddie-duddies who can't handle people doing something different to them and which doesn't impact on their life in any way, too.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Sleeve tattoos on 06:40 - Mar 1 with 1232 viewsCurrie10

Sleeve tattoos on 20:46 - Feb 28 by nodge_blue

It’s interesting that you seem to think sonic the hedgehog is above the other items in your list.

Well at least it's somewhat different as opposed to the usual absolute crap people often get in full sleeves.

I get one pieces dotted on a part of the body, but to get something especially meaningful over the length of a sleeve seems .... well it's just fashion for a lot of people.

Get a sleeve, grow a beard, hair combed back. A lot of melts who claim to be different yet do exactly the same as their mate.

Otherwise - why do one sleeve folk just completely ignore the other arm!? Just ridiculous.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024