Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knudsen- "I don't want to be here" 18:36 - Apr 7 with 10281 viewswarkthisway

Well we don't want you- Mr 5/10.- oh yes and you lost us 3 points today.- massive clear out needed by the new Manager- and hopefully you will be one of them- followed by Chambers,And Hyam

bentnkuqi

Knudsen- "I don't want to be here" on 19:30 - Apr 7 with 4615 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Is that an interpretation of his midweek interview?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Knudsen- "I don't want to be here" on 19:31 - Apr 7 with 4609 viewsjpring89

Such a helmet. Grow up

Poll: What irritates you more ?

warkthisway- on 19:43 - Apr 7 with 4570 viewsSpruceMoose

warkthisway- on 19:17 - Apr 7 by J2BLUE

lol if all else fails just downvote.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Reposting to preserve the post!

Lol if all else fails just downvote.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

warkthisway- "I'm a massive nobhead" (n/t) on 19:52 - Apr 7 with 4537 viewsgrimboy

warkthisway- on 19:43 - Apr 7 by SpruceMoose

Reposting to preserve the post!

Lol if all else fails just downvote.

Ah that’s very clever but no need to be so hard on yourself.
Knudsen- "I don't want to be here" on 19:54 - Apr 7 with 4524 viewsSomethingBlue

There there, snowflake.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

warkthisway- "I'm a massive nobhead" (n/t) on 19:55 - Apr 7 with 4516 viewsJ2BLUE

warkthisway- "I'm a massive nobhead" (n/t) on 19:52 - Apr 7 by grimboy

Ah that’s very clever but no need to be so hard on yourself.

I'm coming round to your way of thinking on Warburton. Get him in now and give him a few games to assess the squad.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

warkthisway- "I'm a massive nobhead" (n/t) on 20:03 - Apr 7 with 4502 viewsgrimboy

warkthisway- "I'm a massive nobhead" (n/t) on 19:55 - Apr 7 by J2BLUE

I'm coming round to your way of thinking on Warburton. Get him in now and give him a few games to assess the squad.

Well some of the names touted about I still think he would be a sound investment.
I wouldn’t be suprised if he was appointed.
A cheap option No compensation to be paid.
The referee cost us the points today, he was sh1te on 20:14 - Apr 7 with 4487 viewsDyland

And even though it was a pretty sh1te game of football which he can't be blamed for, he didn't half fook up every single decision and made it all even worse.

It wasn't a penalty. I was right in front of the incident on the Brentford terrace. Not a single Brentford fan thought it was a penalty either.

Don't let that stop you from being a snowflake though.

Hyam was one of our better players today. Filled Skuse's boots quite well.

Brentford's fans make our lot look like we're from a universal gene pool. What a bunch, jeez.

(Edited for language)
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 10:26]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

warkthisway- "I'm a massive nobhead" (n/t) on 20:15 - Apr 7 with 4475 viewsbluewein

warkthisway- "I'm a massive nobhead" (n/t) on 19:29 - Apr 7 by J2BLUE

It's like talking to a brick.

1 letter out...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Knudsen- "I don't want to be here" on 20:19 - Apr 7 with 4451 viewsChiefXL

Do you know how quotation marks work?

Going out on a limb here and guessing..... no?
Knudsen- "I don't want to be here" on 20:22 - Apr 7 with 4447 viewsSitfcB

Knumbskull.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Knudsen- "I don't want to be here" on 20:54 - Apr 7 with 4376 viewsBloomBlue

And hopefully fans like you will also leave as you're not a true Town fan
Knudsen- "I don't want to be here" on 21:54 - Apr 7 with 4328 viewsPJH

I would think the vast majority of the players do not want to be playing for the idiotic element of our "support"-probably put some prospective Managers off too.
Knudsen- "I don't want to be here" on 22:07 - Apr 7 with 4296 viewsSwansea_Blue

Knudsen- "I don't want to be here" on 19:09 - Apr 7 by Bluefish

They were singing after 15 minutes that they want Knudsen to go and then at the end some went to the front to tell him to f*** off

Disgusting. And all because they’re too dense to understand a presser presumably, if it was that early on?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Knudsen- "I don't want to be here" on 22:09 - Apr 7 with 4289 viewsSwailsey

Give me an N...give me a U.,

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Knudsen- "I don't want to be here" on 22:11 - Apr 7 with 4283 viewsRyorry

Knudsen- "I don't want to be here" on 21:54 - Apr 7 by PJH

I would think the vast majority of the players do not want to be playing for the idiotic element of our "support"-probably put some prospective Managers off too.

They need to remember, as we do, that the vast majority of us fans/supporters are simply not like that.

A quick read of all these similar post-match threads gives one indication.

Unfortunately we're not naturally a noisy lot in a positive sense of singing good songs, or providing long & sustained clapping to support our team - can we get something going via here on TWTD for the next game?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Knudsen- "I don't want to be here" on 22:15 - Apr 7 with 4265 viewsPJH

Knudsen- "I don't want to be here" on 22:11 - Apr 7 by Ryorry

They need to remember, as we do, that the vast majority of us fans/supporters are simply not like that.

A quick read of all these similar post-match threads gives one indication.

Unfortunately we're not naturally a noisy lot in a positive sense of singing good songs, or providing long & sustained clapping to support our team - can we get something going via here on TWTD for the next game?

It is so frustrating Ryorry.

I am seriously considering not renewing my ST because of what happens off the pitch.

I know that we lost today but there was next to no enthusiasm from the players in applauding those of us that were applauding them after the game -usually they are far more appreciative,even after a defeat.

What is happening in the stands is obviously and very clearly also getting to the players.
Knudsen- "I don't want to be here" on 22:18 - Apr 7 with 4257 viewsRyorry

Knudsen- "I don't want to be here" on 22:15 - Apr 7 by PJH

It is so frustrating Ryorry.

I am seriously considering not renewing my ST because of what happens off the pitch.

I know that we lost today but there was next to no enthusiasm from the players in applauding those of us that were applauding them after the game -usually they are far more appreciative,even after a defeat.

What is happening in the stands is obviously and very clearly also getting to the players.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Knudsen- "I don't want to be here" on 09:59 - Apr 8 with 4135 viewsbluewein

Up arrowed by mistake. Silly thumbs making idiotic comments look right.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Knudsen- "I don't want to be here" on 10:07 - Apr 8 with 4113 viewsThe_Great_Cornholio

The Great Cornholio - "I need TP, TP for my bunghole"

I need TP, TP for my bunghole.

The referee cost us the points today, he was sh1te on 10:09 - Apr 8 with 4108 viewsHerbivore

The referee cost us the points today, he was sh1te on 20:14 - Apr 7 by Dyland

And even though it was a pretty sh1te game of football which he can't be blamed for, he didn't half fook up every single decision and made it all even worse.

It wasn't a penalty. I was right in front of the incident on the Brentford terrace. Not a single Brentford fan thought it was a penalty either.

Don't let that stop you from being a snowflake though.

Hyam was one of our better players today. Filled Skuse's boots quite well.

Brentford's fans make our lot look like we're from a universal gene pool. What a bunch, jeez.

(Edited for language)
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 10:26]

We genuinely only get sh!t refs. In the past week we've had two very soft penalties against us, both of which looked less clear cut than Waghorn being felled from behind in the opening stages against Millwall for which, naturally, we got nothing.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The referee cost us the points today, he was sh1te on 10:18 - Apr 8 with 4090 viewsNo9

The referee cost us the points today, he was sh1te on 10:09 - Apr 8 by Herbivore

We genuinely only get sh!t refs. In the past week we've had two very soft penalties against us, both of which looked less clear cut than Waghorn being felled from behind in the opening stages against Millwall for which, naturally, we got nothing.

It isn't just Town who get poor quality ref's it's the new English football disease.
& the FA/PL/EFL have shown very little interest in doing anything about it.
The referee cost us the points today, he was sh1te on 10:43 - Apr 8 with 4064 viewsBrixtonBlue

The referee cost us the points today, he was sh1te on 10:09 - Apr 8 by Herbivore

I couldn't see their penalty yesterday as it was too far away and we had a ruddy great post in front of us, but *we* should have had a pen in the second half (especially if their's was so soft). Ward was having his shirt tugged in the box right in front of the lino. No way he wouldn't have seen that.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The referee cost us the points today, he was sh1te on 10:45 - Apr 8 with 4054 viewsHerbivore

The referee cost us the points today, he was sh1te on 10:43 - Apr 8 by BrixtonBlue

I couldn't see their penalty yesterday as it was too far away and we had a ruddy great post in front of us, but *we* should have had a pen in the second half (especially if their's was so soft). Ward was having his shirt tugged in the box right in front of the lino. No way he wouldn't have seen that.

The whole 'these things even themselves out' line is a load of old nonsense. We've had a lot of big decisions go against us this season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

It's absolutely because they haven't understood the presser on 10:52 - Apr 8 with 4034 viewsDyland

Knudsen- "I don't want to be here" on 22:07 - Apr 7 by Swansea_Blue

Disgusting. And all because they’re too dense to understand a presser presumably, if it was that early on?

They would have read/heard exactly what they wanted to read/hear no matter what the bloke had said, unless it was "I can't stand Mick and can't wait until he goes."

Knudsen said nothing wrong, or even remotely controversial.

Unfortunately it's always the frothing melting minority who are the most vocal. And right now we have this situation where some of these so called fans feel their prejudices have been legitimised and it's all fair game.

They are scum.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024