Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... 16:29 - Apr 9 with 8249 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Starting feel a bug come on a few hours before a redeye in January

I've lost one side of my hearing by 80%, and after lots of drugs and injections etc it has not improved. It's now considered permanent! YAY
[Post edited 9 Apr 2018 16:32]
Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 16:32 - Apr 9 with 5877 viewsHerbivore

Lol.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 16:35 - Apr 9 with 5855 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 16:32 - Apr 9 by Herbivore

Lol.

LOL??!!

Really??

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 16:37 - Apr 9 with 5844 viewsIllinoisblue

all those gigs you go to, innit

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 16:37 - Apr 9 with 5840 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 16:37 - Apr 9 by Illinoisblue

all those gigs you go to, innit

Nah
Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 16:39 - Apr 9 with 5833 viewsLord_Lucan

Oh crap.

I thought the prognosis was ok last time we spoke?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 16:40 - Apr 9 with 5823 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 16:39 - Apr 9 by Lord_Lucan

Oh crap.

I thought the prognosis was ok last time we spoke?

Yeah the MRI was clear which meant no tumor. So that was the good news bit.
Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 16:41 - Apr 9 with 5817 viewsm14_blue

Lol.

Am I missing something?
Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 16:47 - Apr 9 with 5797 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Lol.

Well if it makes your day even better you'll be pleased to know I had two genetic markers for autoimmune disease indicating a possibility of AEID.

So a chance the other one may get attacked soon as well!
Login to get fewer ads

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 16:56 - Apr 9 with 5766 viewsLord_Lucan

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 16:40 - Apr 9 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Yeah the MRI was clear which meant no tumor. So that was the good news bit.

Sorry to hear that JJJ (No pun intended)

I thought you were in the clear. Isn't there any chance of a gradual improvement.

I presume you told Mum as soon as you realised it wasn't a tumour?

Not nice but I suppose it could be worse.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 16:59 - Apr 9 with 5750 viewsHerbivore

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 16:47 - Apr 9 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Well if it makes your day even better you'll be pleased to know I had two genetic markers for autoimmune disease indicating a possibility of AEID.

So a chance the other one may get attacked soon as well!

Damn, that is bad news. In all seriousness, sorry to hear that and I hope that there's a chance it will improve.

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 16:59 - Apr 9 with 5743 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Lol.

What a lovely individual you are.
Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 17:00 - Apr 9 with 5737 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Think of the advantages mate. If somebody is boring you to death you can just stand on the appropriate side thus blocking them out.
Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 17:02 - Apr 9 with 5728 viewsLord_Lucan

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 17:00 - Apr 9 by PrideOfTheEast

Think of the advantages mate. If somebody is boring you to death you can just stand on the appropriate side thus blocking them out.

That's better than a Viz Top Tip.

Will hearing aids help JJJ?

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 17:08 - Apr 9 with 5710 viewsGlasgowBlue

Lol.

Really?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 17:14 - Apr 9 with 5691 viewsclive_baker

Lol.

Some sort of c*** aren’t you?

Sorry to hear it JJJJ, hope you can get it sorted.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 17:22 - Apr 9 with 5669 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 17:00 - Apr 9 by PrideOfTheEast

Exactly!
Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 17:23 - Apr 9 with 5649 viewsSitfcB

Lol.

Come on people, he clearly means lot's of love....!

The yoof of today!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 17:25 - Apr 9 with 5648 viewsHerbivore

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 17:23 - Apr 9 by SitfcB

Come on people, he clearly means lot's of love....!

The yoof of today!

Is that not what lol stands for?

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 17:26 - Apr 9 with 5645 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 17:02 - Apr 9 by Lord_Lucan

That's better than a Viz Top Tip.

Will hearing aids help JJJ?

It's livable both socially and professionally just worrying to happen so young and the right ear is doing all the work so if that gets weaker I am in trouble. The tinnitus is constant and annoying.

The other rubbish thing is it's really tough to diagnose the inner ear stuff as Doctors obviously can't see it and a lot of the symptoms are very similar for multiple conditions. Hope it's not the AIED as that means the other one is in danger. He said I don't have the antibodies but have the genetic markers in my blood, whatever that means.

Hopefully it was just a bad virus that attached it at the wrong time. Can't be losing the second one.
Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 17:28 - Apr 9 with 5629 viewsSitfcB

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 17:25 - Apr 9 by Herbivore

Is that not what lol stands for?

These day's it's laugh out loud.

There's a good one from a few years back, where someone on Facebook announced a family member had died and some woman commented with 'lol.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 17:44 - Apr 9 with 5575 viewsTractorCam

Lol.

Charming

Sorry to hear Joey

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 19:16 - Apr 9 with 5499 viewstcblue

I have no idea what your diagnosis is, but I have a very similar sounding problem which has at various times been diagnosed as Meniere's Disease, migraines, tinnitus, TMJ and all sorts of other things.

The symptoms for me are: hearing loss (amount varies), pain on flights and underwater, ringing in my ears, occasional dizzy spells and, at worst, syncopic episodes (fainting to you and me). I think there's actually more than one thing causing these, but getting a proper diagnosis is an ongoing, almost ten year journey so far....

Good luck with it, hope you've got medical insurance (you're in the US, right?).
Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 19:28 - Apr 9 with 5476 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 19:16 - Apr 9 by tcblue

I have no idea what your diagnosis is, but I have a very similar sounding problem which has at various times been diagnosed as Meniere's Disease, migraines, tinnitus, TMJ and all sorts of other things.

The symptoms for me are: hearing loss (amount varies), pain on flights and underwater, ringing in my ears, occasional dizzy spells and, at worst, syncopic episodes (fainting to you and me). I think there's actually more than one thing causing these, but getting a proper diagnosis is an ongoing, almost ten year journey so far....

Good luck with it, hope you've got medical insurance (you're in the US, right?).

Thanks for your reply. Yes it's complicated problem. Main thing is it's not an Acoustic Neroma as that was a concern just praying it's not AIED as can't be losing the other one. Is your condition unilateral? Tinnitus isn't a disease it's a symptom. I have had a severe unilateral loss on my left side. Might have been a virus attack the inner ear. That's best case.

Yes insurance through work about $1700 out of pocket, main cost was MRI and I have to pay 10 per cent of costs. No biggy
Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 19:34 - Apr 9 with 5460 viewstcblue

Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 19:28 - Apr 9 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Thanks for your reply. Yes it's complicated problem. Main thing is it's not an Acoustic Neroma as that was a concern just praying it's not AIED as can't be losing the other one. Is your condition unilateral? Tinnitus isn't a disease it's a symptom. I have had a severe unilateral loss on my left side. Might have been a virus attack the inner ear. That's best case.

Yes insurance through work about $1700 out of pocket, main cost was MRI and I have to pay 10 per cent of costs. No biggy

Yeah, you're right, I didn't mean tinnitus as a diagnosis!

Christ, you still have to pay 10%?! THANKS OBAMA
Tip of the day! Don't fly if you're sick..... on 19:35 - Apr 9 with 5457 viewsGeoffSentence

Ah man that's bad luck,

I SAID 'THAT'S BAD LUCK'

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024