Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Proud of our RAF 09:11 - Apr 14 with 31259 viewsBloomBlue

Once again you did your role with honour and professionalism. Being part of you when I first left school was the best part of my life. Fantastic job.
Proud of our RAF on 09:14 - Apr 14 with 14073 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well if we're trolling.....
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 13:49]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Proud of our RAF on 09:22 - Apr 14 with 14033 viewsBloomBlue

Proud of our RAF on 09:14 - Apr 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

Not trolling, just proud of the RAF. You don't have to be proud of them I'm not asking you to be .
Proud of our RAF on 09:23 - Apr 14 with 14022 viewsclive_baker

Why didn’t you stay in out of interest?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Proud of our RAF on 09:24 - Apr 14 with 14021 viewsNewcyBlue

How long ago was that?

I grew up in the RAF. An interesting childhood.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Proud of our RAF on 09:34 - Apr 14 with 13988 viewsBloomBlue

Proud of our RAF on 09:23 - Apr 14 by clive_baker

Why didn’t you stay in out of interest?

Hurt during an incident which meant I spent a few months in hospital and I didn't think i could recover enough from it to fulfil my dream of being a pilot. Stupid decision made by me but I had a child on the way so thought it best to move on and make sure I could progress in a role which would provide for the family
Proud of our RAF on 09:48 - Apr 14 with 13938 viewsBurwell_Blue

Take off, press a button, land.
Proud of our RAF on 13:10 - Apr 14 with 13776 viewsBenters2

Good Man.

Sadly it wont go down well on here.
Proud of our RAF on 13:40 - Apr 14 with 13734 viewsSwansea_Blue

Proud of our RAF on 13:10 - Apr 14 by Benters2

Good Man.

Sadly it wont go down well on here.

Bit of an assumption there Mr B. I’m assuming most people can separate their feelings about the political decisions to use force and the people who are on the front line. Much like the admiration for frontline NHS staff despite government’s attempts to hsmstring them whenever possible.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Proud of our RAF on 13:51 - Apr 14 with 13696 viewsBenters2

Proud of our RAF on 13:40 - Apr 14 by Swansea_Blue

Bit of an assumption there Mr B. I’m assuming most people can separate their feelings about the political decisions to use force and the people who are on the front line. Much like the admiration for frontline NHS staff despite government’s attempts to hsmstring them whenever possible.

Well the first comment accused him of trolling ! Trouble with you leftie lot is you hate our once great country .
Hang on on 13:53 - Apr 14 with 13698 viewsDyland

Proud of our RAF on 09:14 - Apr 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

What on earth have those tools got to do with the OP?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Proud of our RAF on 13:57 - Apr 14 with 13669 viewsnoggin

Proud of our RAF on 13:51 - Apr 14 by Benters2

Well the first comment accused him of trolling ! Trouble with you leftie lot is you hate our once great country .

lol

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Proud of our RAF on 13:58 - Apr 14 with 13673 viewsLord_Lucan

Proud of our RAF on 13:40 - Apr 14 by Swansea_Blue

There are certain people on here who detest the armed forces. These same people are only allowed to freely opinion their views because of the action of our armed forces.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 13:59]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Proud of our RAF on 14:02 - Apr 14 with 13644 viewsnoggin

Proud of our RAF on 13:58 - Apr 14 by Lord_Lucan

There are certain people on here who detest the armed forces. These same people are only allowed to freely opinion their views because of the action of our armed forces.

I don’t think anyone here hates the armed forces. I think some people have a problem with the politicians who send them to conflict on the back of little or no evidence.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Proud of our RAF on 14:04 - Apr 14 with 13620 viewsBenters2

This
Proud of our RAF on 14:04 - Apr 14 with 13621 viewsDyland

Indeed, but one can still question our government policy regarding the use of our forces.

One of the biggest problems these days is the loss of any collective responsibility. It's not my decision, so it's nothing to do with me, kind of thing. Family and friends, people I love, moan about stuff but don't actually do anything about it, or even TRY and do anything.

Actually this has probably always been the case and nothing to do with these days.

One of these days.... ;)

Proud of our RAF on 14:04 - Apr 14 with 13620 viewsLord_Lucan

Proud of our RAF on 14:02 - Apr 14 by noggin

I don’t think anyone here hates the armed forces. I think some people have a problem with the politicians who send them to conflict on the back of little or no evidence.

I disagree, there is one prominent poster on here that instantly comes to mind.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Proud of our RAF on 14:05 - Apr 14 with 13605 viewsBenters2

Admit it man I’ve seen it ffs !

My bath is getting cold and I need to trim my bush
Proud of our RAF on 14:07 - Apr 14 with 13594 viewsSwansea_Blue

Really? The actual individuals in the forces or just the concept of us using them? Seems to me like a lot of selfless service goes on. These people put their lives on the line at the whim of their political masters - I’ve huge respect for that. I’m still able to believe that we should look wherever possible to resolve conflicts through diplomacy. The 2 aren’t conflicting views.

My grandfather was in lancasters in WW2. If it wasn’t for the actions of him and his colleagues, it could be a very different world (although their ‘day job’ was horrific- it affected him deeply for the rest of his life; as I say, he literally put his life on the line and sacrificed his subsequent mental state. You have to respect that).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Proud of our RAF on 14:10 - Apr 14 with 13585 viewsLord_Lucan

Proud of our RAF on 14:04 - Apr 14 by Dyland

Indeed, but one can still question our government policy regarding the use of our forces.

One of the biggest problems these days is the loss of any collective responsibility. It's not my decision, so it's nothing to do with me, kind of thing. Family and friends, people I love, moan about stuff but don't actually do anything about it, or even TRY and do anything.

Actually this has probably always been the case and nothing to do with these days.

One of these days.... ;)

Freak out man.

Edit; I was there (twice)

Party!

[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 0:49]

Loved the story about your trip to London and missing it cos your mate on 14:12 - Apr 14 with 13572 viewsDyland

Proud of our RAF on 14:10 - Apr 14 by Lord_Lucan

Freak out man.

Edit; I was there (twice)

Party!

[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 0:49]

was doing just that :)

Proud of our RAF on 14:12 - Apr 14 with 13570 viewsBluetone

Peace and prosperity for the many - war and profit for the few that is the stark reality of the choice that has been made.

Blog: My Life and Times as an Ipswich Supporter

Proud of our RAF on 14:14 - Apr 14 with 13564 viewsGeoffSentence

Aye, but isn't it a shame that we have a bunch of feckwits deciding when to send them into action.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Proud of our RAF on 22:26 - Apr 14 with 13304 viewsmrshallisfit

Proud of our RAF on 13:51 - Apr 14 by Benters2

We could be a great country but we are held back by the bigoted little Englander onion gravy farts on the right. The same ones who voted to leave which means we are now held hostage by unfeted wild west capitalism of the London city and Trump's America
Proud of our RAF on 23:31 - Apr 14 with 13240 viewsSwailsey

Proud of our RAF on 14:04 - Apr 14 by Benters2

This

You’re absolutely mindless.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 23:31]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Hang on on 00:25 - Apr 15 with 13203 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hang on on 13:53 - Apr 14 by Dyland

What on earth have those tools got to do with the OP?

The services!
Because of recent posts such as these;

"At least Trump will nuke the sh!tehole of a country before the world cup starts"

"Corbyn i think planned it in the hope to bring Israel into it and Russian attacks Israel, he hates the Jews"

I assumed some jingoistic flag waving was being indulged in (never a good look) and trolling, hence my reply.....I'm kind of glad he never got to be a tooled up pilot!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024