Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 17:04 - Apr 24 with 4381 viewsSteve_M

I look forward to hearing more about his long-term plans for the club.....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:05 - Apr 24 with 4356 viewsitfcjoe

“It’s going to be a new era with a new manager. We are going to try something different. It’s going to be calculated but it’s going to be different.”

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:09 - Apr 24 with 4314 viewsBLUEBEAT

“I am being careful in what you wish for”

Poll: W or W

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:11 - Apr 24 with 4297 viewsDeano69

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:05 - Apr 24 by itfcjoe

“It’s going to be a new era with a new manager. We are going to try something different. It’s going to be calculated but it’s going to be different.”

.......and Copy and Paste his five-point strategy:

1 — ‘To provide a significant ongoing financial commitment to the club’s academy, enabling a steady flow of players into the first-team’

2 — ‘To provide a sustainable and competitive squad salary budget’

3 — ‘To make annual investment funds available to purchase players in the early stages of their career and to assist in their development’

4 — ‘Maintaining a stable management and coaching team’

5 — ‘To develop a team to play attractive and exciting football’

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:13 - Apr 24 with 4267 viewsjpring89

Hopefully telling us he’s sold the club to multi billionaires.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:16 - Apr 24 with 4236 viewschicoazul

Always amazed at obscenely rich men who buy their shirts from M&S.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:17 - Apr 24 with 4233 viewsMVBlue

Interested to understand why hes making a public appearence, after years of shunning the limelight to the extent of close to zero public pictures available of him.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:20 - Apr 24 with 4203 viewsDanTheMan

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:16 - Apr 24 by chicoazul

At work, you can tell who earns lots of money because they all have a generic shirt, combined, tucked into decent but nothing flashy jeans, and shoes that are not too smart, but still passable.

I assume there is some sort of training programme you go into once you reach a certain pay grade that mandates this look.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:24 - Apr 24 with 4170 viewschicoazul

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:20 - Apr 24 by DanTheMan

At work, you can tell who earns lots of money because they all have a generic shirt, combined, tucked into decent but nothing flashy jeans, and shoes that are not too smart, but still passable.

I assume there is some sort of training programme you go into once you reach a certain pay grade that mandates this look.

Haha I know *exactly* the look you mean. If I had his money you'd never see me out of Parisian couture. Bloody M&S.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Login to get fewer ads

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:25 - Apr 24 with 4159 viewsBent_double

Maybe that's why they're rich, because they don't waste money on overpriced shirts (and football players) when the bog-standard M&S ones will do just as good a job?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:27 - Apr 24 with 4142 viewshomer_123

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:17 - Apr 24 by MVBlue

Interested to understand why hes making a public appearence, after years of shunning the limelight to the extent of close to zero public pictures available of him.

One would think it is because of the current worsening of relations between Club, our ex-Manager and supporters.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:28 - Apr 24 with 4139 viewshomer_123

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:25 - Apr 24 by Bent_double

Maybe that's why they're rich, because they don't waste money on overpriced shirts (and football players) when the bog-standard M&S ones will do just as good a job?

Look after the pennies....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:31 - Apr 24 with 4121 viewschicoazul

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:25 - Apr 24 by Bent_double

He's already rich! This man is our Agnelli.

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:33 - Apr 24 with 4108 viewsRyorry

Guess it's wishful thinking, but I initially read your subject header as " 'Evans out' interview tomorrow "...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:39 - Apr 24 with 4073 viewsLord_Lucan

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:09 - Apr 24 by BLUEBEAT

“I am being careful in what you wish for”

I would like him to say

"Well thank feck that c*nts gone, lets's get ready to rock and roll"!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:48 - Apr 24 with 4021 viewsfooters

Although I'm still expecting the usual bland tripe we get served up, it will still be good to put a face and voice to a name, especially since he's owned the Club for 10 bloody years! Who knows, he may serve up a curveball or two. We live in hope, but it's the hope that kills you.

P.S. Shout-out to tripe. No disrespect intended. A much maligned bit of offal that can actually be quite tasty if treated with love and respect.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 17:49]

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:56 - Apr 24 with 3956 viewssoupytwist

Pleased to see that he hasn't gone for the top two buttons undone look in that photo. Really gets on my nerves when blokes leave the top 2 buttons undone. John Inverdale is one of the main culprits and he's a right bell end.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 17:58]
Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 18:14 - Apr 24 with 3897 viewschicoazul

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:56 - Apr 24 by soupytwist

Pleased to see that he hasn't gone for the top two buttons undone look in that photo. Really gets on my nerves when blokes leave the top 2 buttons undone. John Inverdale is one of the main culprits and he's a right bell end.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 17:58]

Oh god yeah. He is awful. Men involved in rugby always dress badly. I think it might be a rich white men thing in general though. Hackett have a lot to answer for.

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 18:24 - Apr 24 with 3858 viewstextbackup

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:17 - Apr 24 by MVBlue

I think its because he now realises he hasn't given us anywhere near his all. he's like a dad that works a lot to pay the bills but is never there for the small things needed. (that's not speaking personally here because my dads the fcking nuts - but you get what im saying)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 18:56 - Apr 24 with 3778 viewsIpswichChris

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 18:14 - Apr 24 by chicoazul

Oh god yeah. He is awful. Men involved in rugby always dress badly. I think it might be a rich white men thing in general though. Hackett have a lot to answer for.

Whats wrong with Hackett?
Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 19:02 - Apr 24 with 3755 viewseireblue

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 17:48 - Apr 24 by footers

Although I'm still expecting the usual bland tripe we get served up, it will still be good to put a face and voice to a name, especially since he's owned the Club for 10 bloody years! Who knows, he may serve up a curveball or two. We live in hope, but it's the hope that kills you.

P.S. Shout-out to tripe. No disrespect intended. A much maligned bit of offal that can actually be quite tasty if treated with love and respect.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 17:49]

Yes, but what if he has the voice of an Oompa Loompa?
Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 19:10 - Apr 24 with 3732 viewsSwansea_Blue

“I apologise to fans for not living up to the initial high standards I, and everyone associated with ITFC, set for this wonderful club. To readdress this, I am pleased to announce that as of August 2018 we will launch our turnstile refurbishment programme. As a measure of the importance with which I view this initiative, and building on lessons of previous experiences in this regard, I have asked that Ian oversees activity personally on a daily basis....

Def info

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 19:12 - Apr 24 with 3725 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 18:24 - Apr 24 by textbackup

I think its because he now realises he hasn't given us anywhere near his all. he's like a dad that works a lot to pay the bills but is never there for the small things needed. (that's not speaking personally here because my dads the fcking nuts - but you get what im saying)

I hope he’s asked the question ‘why now?’ In regards to him coming out & addressing the fans. The answer may be an obvious one but it would still be good to know what has prompted this.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 20:00 - Apr 24 with 3622 viewsRyorry

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 19:12 - Apr 24 by Reuser_is_God

I hope he’s asked the question ‘why now?’ In regards to him coming out & addressing the fans. The answer may be an obvious one but it would still be good to know what has prompted this.

"To be honest, I was really concerned that my £squillions aren't growing even further because some of you aren't consuming my product any more, so I'm doing what my PR people tell me is the best way to redress this, and that's to put a face to my name and feed you some bland palliative platitudes".

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Evans 'interview' out tomorrow at 12 on 21:18 - Apr 24 with 3513 viewsBluespeed225

He should have done it in the style of Willy Wonka, emerge, limp towards the gates in Constantine Road, hen somersault and invite the Golden Ticket winners inside to see how ITFC works. Milne obviously dressed as an Umpa Lumpa.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024