Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Selfie sticks for winning team players at Wembley during celebrations 16:57 - May 28 with 3647 viewsJ2BLUE

Acceptable? I'm undecided. In normal circumstances anyone using a selfie stick should be shot out of a cannon IMO.
[Post edited 28 May 2018 17:10]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Selfie sticks at Wembley on 17:02 - May 28 with 3624 viewstextbackup

why the fck would anyone take a selfie stick to football? why would anyone that's not a hormonal 14/15 year old girl own a selfie stick?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Selfie sticks at Wembley on 17:02 - May 28 with 3622 viewsfactual_blue

Just trying going to a country with a lot of tourists from Asia, where selfies have reached epidemic proportions.

If you think a picture of Lake Matheson is improved by having you grinning inanely in the foreground, your soul is dead.
[Post edited 28 May 2018 18:52]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Selfie sticks at Wembley on 17:06 - May 28 with 3609 viewsPinewoodblue

Sky hand over a camera on a selfie stick to a couple of players in the winning team.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Selfie sticks at Wembley on 17:08 - May 28 with 3602 viewsm14_blue

No. Not acceptable.

What's wrong with you?
Selfie sticks at Wembley on 17:08 - May 28 with 3602 viewsJ2BLUE

Selfie sticks at Wembley on 17:02 - May 28 by textbackup

why the fck would anyone take a selfie stick to football? why would anyone that's not a hormonal 14/15 year old girl own a selfie stick?

I meant the players, not the fans.

Truly impaired.

Selfie sticks at Wembley on 17:09 - May 28 with 3598 viewsJ2BLUE

Selfie sticks at Wembley on 17:08 - May 28 by m14_blue

No. Not acceptable.

What's wrong with you?

I mean the players. I can kind of excuse it as it's a huge career moment for them. The other half of me refuses to accept it.

Truly impaired.

Selfie sticks for winning team players at Wembley during celebrations on 17:13 - May 28 with 3574 viewsSitfcB

As Pinewood says, it's Sky that do it, they give them to the players. Has happened the last few years. I wonder if the players want a copy of the tape?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Selfie sticks for winning team players at Wembley during celebrations on 17:20 - May 28 with 3539 viewsJ2BLUE

Selfie sticks for winning team players at Wembley during celebrations on 17:13 - May 28 by SitfcB

As Pinewood says, it's Sky that do it, they give them to the players. Has happened the last few years. I wonder if the players want a copy of the tape?

Their evil truly knows no bounds.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Selfie sticks for winning team players at Wembley during celebrations on 17:20 - May 28 with 3537 viewsBlue_Order

Vile behaviour. Should be met with lengthy bans.
Selfie sticks for winning team players at Wembley during celebrations on 17:21 - May 28 with 3533 viewsEastTownBlue

Selfie sticks for winning team players at Wembley during celebrations on 17:20 - May 28 by Blue_Order

Vile behaviour. Should be met with lengthy bans.

I agree. They are offensive weapons.

Someone might take the selfie stick off you and give you a good beating with it.
Selfie sticks for winning team players at Wembley during celebrations on 17:23 - May 28 with 3521 viewsBlue_Order

Selfie sticks for winning team players at Wembley during celebrations on 17:21 - May 28 by EastTownBlue

I agree. They are offensive weapons.

Someone might take the selfie stick off you and give you a good beating with it.

That’s the least they deserve.
Selfie sticks for winning team players at Wembley during celebrations on 17:26 - May 28 with 3510 viewsMullet

Bettinelli was running around with a smoke cannister the other day wasn't he?

Wonder how long his stadium ban will be?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Selfie sticks for winning team players at Wembley during celebrations on 17:29 - May 28 with 3500 viewshammo56

Often see fans with them at Wembley for England home games.
Selfie sticks at Wembley on 17:32 - May 28 with 3486 viewsm14_blue

Selfie sticks at Wembley on 17:09 - May 28 by J2BLUE

I mean the players. I can kind of excuse it as it's a huge career moment for them. The other half of me refuses to accept it.

Ah ok.

That's a bit different although I think the answer is probably the same.
Selfie sticks for winning team players at Wembley during celebrations on 17:38 - May 28 with 3462 viewspoppiesman

Selfie sticks for winning team players at Wembley during celebrations on 17:26 - May 28 by Mullet

Bettinelli was running around with a smoke cannister the other day wasn't he?

Wonder how long his stadium ban will be?

And the Fulham player that was sitting on the crossbar leading the celebrations, I thought he would have kept a lower profile as he got sent off earlier.
No problem with selfie sticks, far worse is when footballers carry their children around the pitch in celebrations. Fans want to see the players do lap of honour, not their b****y kids!
Selfie sticks for winning team players at Wembley during celebrations on 17:39 - May 28 with 3451 viewstractordownsouth

For players it's a bit silly, but I'll give them a pass as it's Coventry.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Selfie sticks for winning team players at Wembley during celebrations on 17:40 - May 28 with 3449 viewsEJP

There was a Madrid player with one for the Champion League trophy presentation.
Selfie sticks at Wembley on 17:54 - May 28 with 3412 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Selfie sticks at Wembley on 17:02 - May 28 by factual_blue

Just trying going to a country with a lot of tourists from Asia, where selfies have reached epidemic proportions.

If you think a picture of Lake Matheson is improved by having you grinning inanely in the foreground, your soul is dead.

But if you want a nice picture of Lake Matheson (which is where I assume you mean), you can just Google it - with the added bonus that said pic will likely be much more impressive than your amateur effort

So not a surprise that some people like to include themselves in photos of places they’ve been - and have done long before selfie sticks or indeed selfies became a thing

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Selfie sticks for winning team players at Wembley during celebrations on 18:09 - May 28 with 3371 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Selfie sticks at Wembley on 18:26 - May 28 with 3339 viewstextbackup

Selfie sticks at Wembley on 17:08 - May 28 by J2BLUE

I meant the players, not the fans.

same answer applies.

did bobby moore take a selfie stick on the pitch lifting the world cup? would beattie have taken one on pitch in 78? butcher in 81? Naylor in 2000? chambers when we lost to Lincoln?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Selfie sticks at Wembley on 18:26 - May 28 with 3339 viewssolemio

Selfie sticks at Wembley on 17:02 - May 28 by factual_blue

In Slovenia recently and the Japanese tourists were pleasant and polite, but truly dreadful with their selfies.
Selfie sticks at Wembley on 18:30 - May 28 with 3328 viewsBryanPlug

Selfie sticks at Wembley on 18:26 - May 28 by textbackup

same answer applies.

did bobby moore take a selfie stick on the pitch lifting the world cup? would beattie have taken one on pitch in 78? butcher in 81? Naylor in 2000? chambers when we lost to Lincoln?

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024