Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? 19:34 - Jul 1 with 2434 viewsSwailsey

Is it because he said he liked Mick?

Is it because people feel like they have to eat their words now he’s playing in a World Cup knockout match?

Is it because he was just directly involved in Denmark’s goal?

People are lunatics and just very, very mean.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:36 - Jul 1 with 1843 viewsMullet

Who cares eh? If you can't be happy some bloke we picked off a computer programme for £300k is looking like he's going to earn us a few quid and rep his country at a World Cup there's no helping you.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:37 - Jul 1 with 1820 viewsbluehook

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:39 - Jul 1 with 1800 viewsconnorscontract

There's one budgie troll and everybody else is doing a player cam on everything he does.
Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:40 - Jul 1 with 1789 viewsm14_blue

Idiots gonna idiot
Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:41 - Jul 1 with 1779 viewsJ2BLUE

Lots of people thinking he's off. I can see him staying. He liked MM and he'll probably like Hurst. Who is going to come in and offer us £1m+ for him? Just can't see it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:45 - Jul 1 with 1734 viewsMullet

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:41 - Jul 1 by J2BLUE

Lots of people thinking he's off. I can see him staying. He liked MM and he'll probably like Hurst. Who is going to come in and offer us £1m+ for him? Just can't see it.

I'd say £1m is low after tonight, and with Kenlock and the reported move for Vincent-Kane suggests he is.

Firmly believe Hurst has been told he has to clear out as much as he can to give himself anything more than the usual budget.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:45 - Jul 1 with 1733 viewsSitfcB

Numbskulls.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:46 - Jul 1 with 1699 viewsHennikerBlu

Fantastic to see him playing, well done Knudsen!
Login to get fewer ads

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:46 - Jul 1 with 1705 viewsBlueBadger

I'm not sure what's mor tragic about this post. The fact that you felt the need to make it or that fact that people have actually upvoted it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:47 - Jul 1 with 1689 viewsSpruceMoose

Mainly number 1. Mick obsessed weirdos who can no longer enjoy the success of one of our players, because he liked the bloke who was mean to them.

Jerk offs.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:49 - Jul 1 with 1657 viewsMelford

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:36 - Jul 1 by Mullet

Who cares eh? If you can't be happy some bloke we picked off a computer programme for £300k is looking like he's going to earn us a few quid and rep his country at a World Cup there's no helping you.

He's playing in the World Cup FFS. People on here should be behind him. One of our boys is playing on the biggest stage of all and he's getting slated, bet those cold winter nights fly by in their houses.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:49 - Jul 1 with 1656 viewsSwailsey

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:46 - Jul 1 by BlueBadger

I'm not sure what's mor tragic about this post. The fact that you felt the need to make it or that fact that people have actually upvoted it.

Excuse me?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:51 - Jul 1 with 1639 viewsBlueBadger

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:49 - Jul 1 by Swailsey

Excuse me?

Sorry, that was supposed to be a reply to Texters down the page.

Blame the mid-afternoon drinking.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:51 - Jul 1 with 1629 viewsSwailsey

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:51 - Jul 1 by BlueBadger

Haha I was gonna say!

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:53 - Jul 1 with 1610 viewsSpruceMoose

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:51 - Jul 1 by BlueBadger

Badger forgot to log out of his Rhubard account before posting...
[Post edited 1 Jul 2018 19:56]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:54 - Jul 1 with 1607 viewsBlueBadger

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:53 - Jul 1 by SpruceMoose

Badger forgot to log out of his Rhubard account before posting...
[Post edited 1 Jul 2018 19:56]

Balls.

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:55 - Jul 1 with 1597 viewsHennikerBlu

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:49 - Jul 1 by Melford

He's playing in the World Cup FFS. People on here should be behind him. One of our boys is playing on the biggest stage of all and he's getting slated, bet those cold winter nights fly by in their houses.

100%!
Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:56 - Jul 1 with 1575 viewsSitfcB

Ah. Downvote retracted.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:57 - Jul 1 with 1556 viewsBluefish

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:45 - Jul 1 by SitfcB

Numbskulls.

I'd rather be a **** than a numbskull

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:59 - Jul 1 with 1523 viewsSpruceMoose

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:57 - Jul 1 by Bluefish

I'd rather be a **** than a numbskull

Well the numbskulls are both, in general. They always miss that point.

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 20:00 - Jul 1 with 1515 viewsBluefish

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 19:59 - Jul 1 by SpruceMoose

Well the numbskulls are both, in general. They always miss that point.

Bit harsh on ****s

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 20:02 - Jul 1 with 1493 viewsLord_Lucan

Do they? I haven't really noticed - but I may have missed it.

I like him, always have from the get go.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 20:03 - Jul 1 with 1467 viewsBluefish

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 20:02 - Jul 1 by Lord_Lucan

What the **** is a get go?

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 20:04 - Jul 1 with 1461 viewsSpruceMoose

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 20:02 - Jul 1 by Lord_Lucan

Just a couple of melts and budgies on here, hopefully most people have more pride in ITFC than allowing themselves to do that.

Why are people so hell bent on seeing Knudsen fail? on 20:04 - Jul 1 with 1457 viewsPJH

Even though what he did led to your ban?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024