Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More housing propaganda 12:14 - Jul 17 with 94782 viewsmonytowbray

https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/money/how-i-live-69500-salary-saving-buy-a-f

She earns £69,000 a year, that's how she can afford to save for a house. She's not really making any sacrifices, she just has a very well paid job.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 12:23]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

More housing propaganda on 13:34 - Jul 17 with 2747 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 13:32 - Jul 17 by BlueBadger

That cupboard that he's linked is only a 40% equity as well. So you'd need a 60 or so grand top-up mortgage to buy the whole damn thing. And then there's associated legal fees, surveyors, moving expenses as well. For someone who claims to know about these things, Fishers seems curiously naive as to the real cost of things that initially appear to be a money-saver.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 13:35]

It's just bad trolling. Truce seems to have a monthly cycle where he enjoys a good old troll in week one. The next week is then spent crying about everyone being mean to him. Then week three is spent goading Phil in an attempt to get him to ban him. Week four is when we all get some peace.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

More housing propaganda on 13:35 - Jul 17 with 2744 viewshype313

More housing propaganda on 13:31 - Jul 17 by Bluefish

Well aren't you a clever boy then. Worst desperate boast I've seen on here for some time

Third worst, behind your two threads today.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

More housing propaganda on 13:39 - Jul 17 with 2723 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 13:33 - Jul 17 by monytowbray

I am gonna kick off if the other person(s) rolls over onto my 40% side of the bed.

I found this property on the Rightmove Android app and wanted you to see it: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/s6p/65117296

Try this one. Again I haven't bothered to read all the details of it. EA is more than some areas but up to 100k will still buy a house. Other areas of England can get a house for 50k

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

More housing propaganda on 13:40 - Jul 17 with 2718 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 13:29 - Jul 17 by giant_stow

At a stoke, truce disproved his own point.

Not really sure 1 unsuitable property disproves it. There are others for sale you know

More housing propaganda on 13:41 - Jul 17 with 2716 viewseireblue

More housing propaganda on 13:32 - Jul 17 by Bluefish

My 2 second search and copy and paste maybe needed an extra 5 seconds of research but I couldn't be bothered

Name the area and I will find a better one

This is a fellow TWTDer and Ipswich Town fan we are talking about here.

Surely a few more seconds of your time is hardly a big inconvenience.

Just think how happy you will make another fellow fan, if you can easily find a 50k house that is commutable from his work place.

Imagine the sense of satisfaction that will bring to you, and it will bring more happiness to the board.
More housing propaganda on 13:41 - Jul 17 with 2710 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 13:31 - Jul 17 by SpruceMoose

You proved nothing bud. You linked to a 40% equity share on a one bedroom flat.

Have another go!

I could show you 100 house in England for 50k to 100k easily and you know that is true so stick to calling names and sniping

More housing propaganda on 13:42 - Jul 17 with 2707 viewsBlueBadger

More housing propaganda on 13:39 - Jul 17 by Bluefish

I found this property on the Rightmove Android app and wanted you to see it: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/s6p/65117296

Try this one. Again I haven't bothered to read all the details of it. EA is more than some areas but up to 100k will still buy a house. Other areas of England can get a house for 50k

I know those flats. They're bloody awful. Built at the nadir of Barrat's history.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

More housing propaganda on 13:43 - Jul 17 with 2706 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 13:41 - Jul 17 by Bluefish

I could show you 100 house in England for 50k to 100k easily and you know that is true so stick to calling names and sniping

Looks like week 2 in the monthly Fishers meltdown has started early...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

More housing propaganda on 13:44 - Jul 17 with 2700 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 13:34 - Jul 17 by SpruceMoose

It's just bad trolling. Truce seems to have a monthly cycle where he enjoys a good old troll in week one. The next week is then spent crying about everyone being mean to him. Then week three is spent goading Phil in an attempt to get him to ban him. Week four is when we all get some peace.

Tell us what you add then? You desperately try and find problems and get posters banned but offer nothing else. Stick to calling posters bloo it is your level.

More housing propaganda on 13:45 - Jul 17 with 2701 viewstractorboy7777

More housing propaganda on 13:39 - Jul 17 by Bluefish

The issue with flats though is that you have to pay a service charge on top of the mortgage plus the leasehold will potentially stop any increase in value...

There are some nice houses in Mistley which are a decent price though
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 13:46]

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

More housing propaganda on 13:45 - Jul 17 with 2698 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 13:41 - Jul 17 by eireblue

This is a fellow TWTDer and Ipswich Town fan we are talking about here.

Surely a few more seconds of your time is hardly a big inconvenience.

Just think how happy you will make another fellow fan, if you can easily find a 50k house that is commutable from his work place.

Imagine the sense of satisfaction that will bring to you, and it will bring more happiness to the board.

With some better info i would happily spend my time off having a proper search

More housing propaganda on 13:46 - Jul 17 with 2693 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 13:44 - Jul 17 by Bluefish

Tell us what you add then? You desperately try and find problems and get posters banned but offer nothing else. Stick to calling posters bloo it is your level.

Well, that's all a bit silly isn't it? I'll leave you to go through your motions. I'll check back in on you next week when you're begging Phil to ban you. Regular as clockwork.

More housing propaganda on 13:48 - Jul 17 with 2685 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 13:45 - Jul 17 by tractorboy7777

The issue with flats though is that you have to pay a service charge on top of the mortgage plus the leasehold will potentially stop any increase in value...

There are some nice houses in Mistley which are a decent price though
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 13:46]

Save a bit more or find a partner and get a 3 bed house

I found this property on the Rightmove Android app and wanted you to see it: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/s6p/55477293

More housing propaganda on 13:49 - Jul 17 with 2680 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 13:46 - Jul 17 by SpruceMoose

Well, that's all a bit silly isn't it? I'll leave you to go through your motions. I'll check back in on you next week when you're begging Phil to ban you. Regular as clockwork.

No don't go love. Let's discuss you and the value that you add. Come on it will be fun

More housing propaganda on 13:50 - Jul 17 with 2681 viewstractorboy7777

More housing propaganda on 13:48 - Jul 17 by Bluefish

I found this property on the Rightmove Android app and wanted you to see it: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/s6p/55477293

Are you serious? One extreme to the other! 1 bed houses are about at a good price if you search around.

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

More housing propaganda on 13:52 - Jul 17 with 2672 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 13:50 - Jul 17 by tractorboy7777

Are you serious? One extreme to the other! 1 bed houses are about at a good price if you search around.

Yes I know I was just broadening it to show what else is there. There are plenty of properties for those that want to do something about it. For some reason the board is desperate to prove that to be wrong

More housing propaganda on 13:52 - Jul 17 with 2672 viewsBlueBadger

More housing propaganda on 13:34 - Jul 17 by SpruceMoose

Any second now, having spent all his day on here, he's going to start telling us how the public sector is full of skivers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

More housing propaganda on 13:54 - Jul 17 with 2664 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 13:52 - Jul 17 by BlueBadger

Any second now, having spent all his day on here, he's going to start telling us how the public sector is full of skivers.

A change of name never works. The old poster still shines through.

More housing propaganda on 13:54 - Jul 17 with 2665 viewseireblue

More housing propaganda on 13:48 - Jul 17 by Bluefish

*The property is in need of structural repair and therefore a mortgage will likely not be viable, please contact the office for more information*

Well keep up the good work, I am sure you will find one soon.
More housing propaganda on 13:56 - Jul 17 with 2659 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 13:52 - Jul 17 by BlueBadger

Safety in numbers is it boys?

You both post in 10s of thousands to try and belittle others but offer nothing yourselves.

Personally I can't respect anyone that questions an opinion if they can't offer one themselves

More housing propaganda on 13:56 - Jul 17 with 2659 viewstractorboy7777

More housing propaganda on 13:52 - Jul 17 by Bluefish

Yes I know I was just broadening it to show what else is there. There are plenty of properties for those that want to do something about it. For some reason the board is desperate to prove that to be wrong

I do agree with the others though that the market is poor if you don’t have the luxury of living with parents and able to save.

More housing propaganda on 13:58 - Jul 17 with 2652 viewsBlueBadger

More housing propaganda on 13:56 - Jul 17 by Bluefish

Safety in numbers is it boys?

You both post in 10s of thousands to try and belittle others but offer nothing yourselves.

Personally I can't respect anyone that questions an opinion if they can't offer one themselves

Fishers old chap, if you're going to try your hand at trolling, you probably need to stop crying when people take the piss out of you back.

More housing propaganda on 13:58 - Jul 17 with 2650 viewsBlueBadger

More housing propaganda on 13:43 - Jul 17 by SpruceMoose

Looks like week 2 in the monthly Fishers meltdown has started early...

Does this mean Phil will have banned him by Thursday?

More housing propaganda on 13:59 - Jul 17 with 2651 viewsNo9

More housing propaganda on 13:54 - Jul 17 by eireblue

*The property is in need of structural repair and therefore a mortgage will likely not be viable, please contact the office for more information*

Well keep up the good work, I am sure you will find one soon.

"*The property is in need of structural repair and therefore a mortgage will likely not be viable, please contact the office for more information* "
very wealthy people don't need a mortgage
More housing propaganda on 13:59 - Jul 17 with 2647 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 13:54 - Jul 17 by SpruceMoose

A change of name never works. The old poster still shines through.

Here we go the sniping petty double act but offers nothing. I would rather have an opinion then just sit there trying to pick holes with having anything to give.

Keep your petty safety in numbers up though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024