Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abuse reports 09:42 - Jul 18 with 7754 viewsPhilTWTD

Had a bit of a spate of them over the last couple of days for a variety of things after a quiet summer on that front. Don't really think we could be any clearer that name-calling and references to people's personal lives are unwanted and unwelcome and think with some of the non-footballing issues being discussed some of the stuff that's been posted has crossed a line. Perhaps a bit more thought when posting on sensitive subjects.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Abuse reports on 09:45 - Jul 18 with 5748 viewsfooters

Once again I'm really tempted to hit the abuse button on your OP, Phil :)

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Abuse reports on 10:58 - Jul 18 with 5435 viewsmos

*Abuse reported*

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Abuse reports on 11:27 - Jul 18 with 5333 viewsCoco

We all know why the arguments start and who the awful belittling smugards are.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 11:40]

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Abuse reports on 11:56 - Jul 18 with 5234 viewsartsbossbeard

Abuse reports on 11:27 - Jul 18 by Coco

We all know why the arguments start and who the awful belittling smugards are.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 11:40]

Do we?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Abuse reports on 12:30 - Jul 18 with 5102 viewsHerbivore

Piss off.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Abuse reports on 13:17 - Jul 18 with 4917 viewsgroovyASH

You need ton introduce a sin bin process, ban repeated niggly offenders for a week and if it continues 2 week's, 3 weeks etc before permaban

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Abuse reports on 13:36 - Jul 18 with 4874 viewsvapour_trail

I only saw the one this morning and it wasn’t abusive on any level, but it disappeared.

Meanwhile the root problem remains.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Abuse reports on 13:38 - Jul 18 with 4856 viewsSpruceMoose

Abuse reports on 13:36 - Jul 18 by vapour_trail

I only saw the one this morning and it wasn’t abusive on any level, but it disappeared.

How dare you. I bring nothing but joy to this board. To call me the root of the problem is rather insulting.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Abuse reports on 13:49 - Jul 18 with 4820 viewsartsbossbeard

Abuse reports on 13:36 - Jul 18 by vapour_trail

In fairness, it was a bit abusive towards me but I'm thick skinned and can handle being sworn at on a forum.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Abuse reports on 13:52 - Jul 18 with 4802 viewsSpruceMoose

Abuse reports on 13:49 - Jul 18 by artsbossbeard

In fairness, it was a bit abusive towards me but I'm thick skinned and can handle being sworn at on a forum.

Challenge accepted. I'll be back once the 'Big Book of Swearwords' I ordered in the Amazon Prime Day sale arrives.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Abuse reports on 13:54 - Jul 18 with 4786 viewsfactual_blue

Abuse reports on 13:52 - Jul 18 by SpruceMoose

Challenge accepted. I'll be back once the 'Big Book of Swearwords' I ordered in the Amazon Prime Day sale arrives.

Sounds good. Is it illustrated?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Abuse reports on 13:58 - Jul 18 with 4769 viewsSpruceMoose

Abuse reports on 13:54 - Jul 18 by factual_blue

Illustrated? Of course! I mean, you didn't think I could read did you? I just just shout stuff out and SBMH types it for me.

Abuse reports on 13:59 - Jul 18 with 4768 viewsblueislander

Abuse reports on 13:54 - Jul 18 by factual_blue

Pop-ups
Abuse reports on 14:01 - Jul 18 with 4750 viewsSpruceMoose

Abuse reports on 13:59 - Jul 18 by blueislander

Pop-ups

I think a few on here would benefit from this kind of mindfullness...

https://www.amazon.com/Big-Swear-Word-Coloring-Book/dp/1986888231

Abuse reports on 14:53 - Jul 18 with 4607 viewsfactual_blue

Abuse reports on 14:01 - Jul 18 by SpruceMoose

I think a few on here would benefit from this kind of mindfullness...

https://www.amazon.com/Big-Swear-Word-Coloring-Book/dp/1986888231

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Abuse reports on 14:56 - Jul 18 with 4595 viewsfooters

Abuse reports on 14:53 - Jul 18 by factual_blue

balls

Felt-tips or crayons? Pencils may be too sharp.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Abuse reports on 19:50 - Jul 18 with 4053 viewsRyorry

OK, what have I missed - bunfights, punfights, people disrespecting cheeses of the world?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Abuse reports on 19:55 - Jul 18 with 4041 viewsSpruceMoose

Abuse reports on 19:50 - Jul 18 by Ryorry

OK, what have I missed - bunfights, punfights, people disrespecting cheeses of the world?

Some folk don't like to be corrected over their claims that 100k houses are growing on trees in East Anglia.

This leads to accusations of name calling and flouncing, when in fact the only flouncing and name calling is being done by the said incorrect poster.

Just another typical day on TWTD really.

Abuse reports on 19:59 - Jul 18 with 4025 viewsRyorry

Abuse reports on 19:55 - Jul 18 by SpruceMoose

Some folk don't like to be corrected over their claims that 100k houses are growing on trees in East Anglia.

This leads to accusations of name calling and flouncing, when in fact the only flouncing and name calling is being done by the said incorrect poster.

Just another typical day on TWTD really.

Ah, thanks for the info. Sounds like groundhog day (the 2-year loop) so nowt missed!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Abuse reports on 20:01 - Jul 18 with 4008 viewsSpruceMoose

Abuse reports on 19:59 - Jul 18 by Ryorry

Ah, thanks for the info. Sounds like groundhog day (the 2-year loop) so nowt missed!

What ever is actually being discussed, it always boils down to virtual willy waving, doesn't it?

Abuse reports on 20:26 - Jul 18 with 3951 viewswkj

Abuse reports on 20:01 - Jul 18 by SpruceMoose

What ever is actually being discussed, it always boils down to virtual willy waving, doesn't it?

I disagree with you, and because of this, it makes you a genuinely evil person who I must endeavour to discredit and name call at every possible juncture

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Abuse reports on 20:27 - Jul 18 with 3944 viewsSpruceMoose

Abuse reports on 20:26 - Jul 18 by wkj

I disagree with you, and because of this, it makes you a genuinely evil person who I must endeavour to discredit and name call at every possible juncture

Well I take everything on here incredible seriously, so much so that I react in ways that I would never dream of in real life.

Abuse reports on 20:29 - Jul 18 with 3938 viewswkj

Abuse reports on 20:27 - Jul 18 by SpruceMoose

Well I take everything on here incredible seriously, so much so that I react in ways that I would never dream of in real life.

you lefty bumfluff showflake melt, if I see you at a do, I am going to bump into you a couple of times so help me god

Crybaby

Abuse reports on 20:29 - Jul 18 with 3933 viewsSpruceMoose

Abuse reports on 20:29 - Jul 18 by wkj

you lefty bumfluff showflake melt, if I see you at a do, I am going to bump into you a couple of times so help me god

You wot? As if I would be seen dead at any do that you lot on here would be at. It's bad enough I have to occasionally share a football ground with you.

Abuse reports on 20:35 - Jul 18 with 3922 viewswkj

Abuse reports on 20:29 - Jul 18 by SpruceMoose

You wot? As if I would be seen dead at any do that you lot on here would be at. It's bad enough I have to occasionally share a football ground with you.

Yeah? Well real fans would be crossing the atlantic every game, buying a program and an EADT baddie bag while saluting the Union Flag and shouting MURPHY IS RUBBISH all game, even after he scores (genuinely had this happen the season Murphy was on fire, every game the person whined about Murphy)

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024