Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see The Maximum Leader 13:26 - Aug 13 with 46245 viewschicoazul

is refusing to apologise for something else this week.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-quit-labour-sajid-j

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:21 - Aug 14 with 1144 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:12 - Aug 14 by BrixtonBlue

This isn't going well for you Glassers, Zed has utterly destroyed you.

There is no evidence of Corbyn laying a wreath to commemorate terrorists, but I'm sure you'll add it to your 'no smoke without fire' list of lies.

I was in Brixton at the time of the Brixton riots and I have a TV that I have no receipt for. In your world I'd be locked up now.

You probably won't read any of this because it doesn't suit you narrative, however....

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1028325785889894401.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/hughster/status/1028643320732508160

https://medium.com/@anyabike/corbyns-open-secret-22a70fa03254

So here is a bite size version for you

Corbyn said “a wreath was indeed laid” for “some of those who were killed in Paris in 1992” and added in response to a question: “I was present at that wreath-laying, I don’t think I was actually involved in it.”

He's holding the fcukin wreath

edit. If on the off chance you did bother to read the three links I would be very grateful for a paragraph by paragraph critique of what points made you disagree with.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 11:31]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:23 - Aug 14 with 1136 viewsElderGrizzly

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:13 - Aug 14 by Darth_Koont

He's actually a lot better than most. Posters or Momentum plants.

People just don't like what he's saying.

He was here before the election under Groemhert or something similar and disappeared soon after.

His posts are clearly well written, if not partially inaccurate, but it is like he is posting from a folder of 'ammunition' depending on the slight used against Mr Corbyn and not listening or admitting when he might be wide of the mark if it doesn't' suit the line of the story.

He's very welcome but it appears a bizarre place to appear when he showed no interest in Town last time round and hasn't really this time since he reappeared.
I see The Maximum Leader on 11:25 - Aug 14 with 1126 viewswkj

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:23 - Aug 14 by ElderGrizzly

He was here before the election under Groemhert or something similar and disappeared soon after.

His posts are clearly well written, if not partially inaccurate, but it is like he is posting from a folder of 'ammunition' depending on the slight used against Mr Corbyn and not listening or admitting when he might be wide of the mark if it doesn't' suit the line of the story.

He's very welcome but it appears a bizarre place to appear when he showed no interest in Town last time round and hasn't really this time since he reappeared.

Now you've gone and made him post a team selection for tonight, you monster

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:29 - Aug 14 with 1113 viewsStokieBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:08 - Aug 14 by BrixtonBlue

A downarrow SB, but no comment or link to disprove it?

You appear to have been hoisted by your own petard!

Yes, a down-arrow because it’s not true (in my opinion).

I don’t however have the time or inclination to trawl through and provide sources of where he said he would deal with Putin during the annexation of Crimea. You can have a look if you like but in the end you will disregard anything that doesn’t fit the opinion you already have so it’s a pointless endeavour.

So I’ve saved us both time, I’ve voiced my disapproval, you don’t have to read the sources and can go for a nice swim or something.

Win-win.

SB
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 11:52]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:30 - Aug 14 with 1110 viewsZedRodgers

It's a really strange feeling to be told by somebody you don't know, that you are somebody else that you don't know. I'm an actor/writer but this fiction is something I'm not used to.

There's also no 'folder of ammunition' you loon. Is it too difficult to comprehend that somebody may be aware of facts which contradict your opinion?

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:30 - Aug 14 with 1110 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 10:02 - Aug 14 by ElderGrizzly

It's rather relevant and will overshadow those things in terms of damage to the country, even if they all were true.

Of course you leave out the increasing minimum tax threshold to £10k or other policies that hugely benefited the country and the lower/middle classes too.

I can hear you flicking through the Momentum handbook to find the next set of random but incorrect facts. How is Rachel?

You need to up your meme game to be full Corbyn surely? All this text won't resonate well.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 10:06]

Looks like Zed has destroyed you as well as Glassers. He's having a good morning!

Instead of the momenntum handbook jibe, why don'tyou answer the specific accusations? He's helpfully listed them and everything.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:34 - Aug 14 with 1092 viewsElderGrizzly

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:25 - Aug 14 by wkj

Now you've gone and made him post a team selection for tonight, you monster

I bet this guy gets picked too. Kicking a ball at a young immigrant's face. B@stard..
I see The Maximum Leader on 11:34 - Aug 14 with 1087 viewsDarth_Koont

Not exactly sure how that differs from you, lowhouse or GB who are/were your own party's fanboys.

If Zed gets relentlessly one-tracked and one-eyed and starts weaving too much of his own narrative then we can put him in the Momentum fanatic box.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:36 - Aug 14 with 1079 viewsBiGDonnie

I see The Maximum Leader on 17:49 - Aug 13 by chicoazul

Oh hohoho what a funny retort. Just like the other day when people were laughing at Brazil for being a drunk or whatever in relation to what he said about our transfer policy. It's always the same with you people isn't it? You're a troll Chico are you on drugs Chico, let's have a laugh at your possible personal shortcomings or problems rather than talk properly on your wildly popular threads Chico.

Welcome to my block list.

Room for one more?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:37 - Aug 14 with 1071 viewsElderGrizzly

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:30 - Aug 14 by BrixtonBlue

Looks like Zed has destroyed you as well as Glassers. He's having a good morning!

Instead of the momenntum handbook jibe, why don'tyou answer the specific accusations? He's helpfully listed them and everything.

Destroyed me? It's a football forum, I think i'll survive even if he had grandad.

He's a kid writing on a football forum about whether a wreath was laid or not. Even Corbyn isn't sure if he did it or not by using the words "i don't think I was involved"

Half of the things he posted aren't accurate in that list and he ignored the bigger issues i raised on multiple occasions.

Are we sure he isn't your other log-in? :)
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 11:38]
I see The Maximum Leader on 11:38 - Aug 14 with 1066 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:21 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

You probably won't read any of this because it doesn't suit you narrative, however....

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1028325785889894401.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/hughster/status/1028643320732508160

https://medium.com/@anyabike/corbyns-open-secret-22a70fa03254

So here is a bite size version for you

Corbyn said “a wreath was indeed laid” for “some of those who were killed in Paris in 1992” and added in response to a question: “I was present at that wreath-laying, I don’t think I was actually involved in it.”

He's holding the fcukin wreath

edit. If on the off chance you did bother to read the three links I would be very grateful for a paragraph by paragraph critique of what points made you disagree with.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 11:31]

I assume from this post that you're still ignoring that he was there to pay respect to the 60 civilians that were killed in Tunis in 1985 and that the wreath he is holding was for them.

This is at least the third time I've tried to point this out to you, you've responded by saying he laid a wreath for terrorists each time previously.

I'm not going to try and make you aware of this again - It's your decision to wander lonely in this fact-less paradigm you've created for yourself. Send me a postcard.

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:38 - Aug 14 with 1062 viewswkj

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:37 - Aug 14 by ElderGrizzly

Destroyed me? It's a football forum, I think i'll survive even if he had grandad.

He's a kid writing on a football forum about whether a wreath was laid or not. Even Corbyn isn't sure if he did it or not by using the words "i don't think I was involved"

Half of the things he posted aren't accurate in that list and he ignored the bigger issues i raised on multiple occasions.

Too articulate for that

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:39 - Aug 14 with 1059 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:34 - Aug 14 by ElderGrizzly

I bet this guy gets picked too. Kicking a ball at a young immigrant's face. B@stard..

What makes you think he's an immigrant?

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:39 - Aug 14 with 1056 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:34 - Aug 14 by Darth_Koont

Not exactly sure how that differs from you, lowhouse or GB who are/were your own party's fanboys.

If Zed gets relentlessly one-tracked and one-eyed and starts weaving too much of his own narrative then we can put him in the Momentum fanatic box.

Well I don't have a party so I'm not sure how I can be a fanboy.

FYI I think Theresa May is by far the worst Prime Minister in living memory and the Tory party has a problem with Islamophobia and anti immigration rhetoric in general. They are also currently being propped up by a party which evolved from sectarian paramilitary organisation which is a complete and utter disgrace.

Not like you to let the facts get in the way eh DK?

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:40 - Aug 14 with 1050 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:38 - Aug 14 by ZedRodgers

I assume from this post that you're still ignoring that he was there to pay respect to the 60 civilians that were killed in Tunis in 1985 and that the wreath he is holding was for them.

This is at least the third time I've tried to point this out to you, you've responded by saying he laid a wreath for terrorists each time previously.

I'm not going to try and make you aware of this again - It's your decision to wander lonely in this fact-less paradigm you've created for yourself. Send me a postcard.

"to the 60 civilians that were killed in Tunis in 1985........" Could you please finish that sentence off in Jezza's own words from the Morning Star article from 2014?

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:42 - Aug 14 with 1041 viewsElderGrizzly

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:34 - Aug 14 by Darth_Koont

If?? You have seen this and remember his previous efforts? We even linked the same copy and paste from his other forum where he was posting the same stuff last time.

I'm certainly not a fan boy of the LDs and have even supported some of Corbyn's policies on here multiple times.

I mostly post about football on a football forum though. I don't tend to join one (twice now for ZR) to post a Momentum driven agenda and nothing else.

But i'm been 'destroyed' according to Dolly, so i'd better go catch my train. I hope there is a seat...
I see The Maximum Leader on 11:43 - Aug 14 with 1027 viewsBluesquid

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:05 - Aug 14 by BrixtonBlue

Down arrowing a fact that I have already proven to you lowhouse? No real surprise I guess.

That's how bad he's got now, loves a downvote, just check his profile...currently on -261.

Ask him for an explanation to further the debate? Forget it.

He'll run off with his tail between his legs only to return minutes later pushing the continuous attack plan against Corbyn.
I see The Maximum Leader on 11:45 - Aug 14 with 1028 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:42 - Aug 14 by ElderGrizzly

If?? You have seen this and remember his previous efforts? We even linked the same copy and paste from his other forum where he was posting the same stuff last time.

I'm certainly not a fan boy of the LDs and have even supported some of Corbyn's policies on here multiple times.

I mostly post about football on a football forum though. I don't tend to join one (twice now for ZR) to post a Momentum driven agenda and nothing else.

But i'm been 'destroyed' according to Dolly, so i'd better go catch my train. I hope there is a seat...

I wish Dolly would actually open the links I posted and put together a well thought out piece where he takes them apart paragraph by paragraph and proves they are wrong.

But that isn't going to happen anytime soon is it? Far easier to snipe like a three year old from the sidelines saying "This poster is getting destroyed" and "That poster is getting destroyed".

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:45 - Aug 14 with 1026 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:37 - Aug 14 by ElderGrizzly

"Half of the things he posted aren't accurate" - Would be helpful if you were able to tell me why.

I assume you mean Brexit when you say I ignored the bigger issue? I think SB put the you and the Lib Dems in your place on that before I even had the chance.

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:49 - Aug 14 with 1012 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:39 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

Well I don't have a party so I'm not sure how I can be a fanboy.

FYI I think Theresa May is by far the worst Prime Minister in living memory and the Tory party has a problem with Islamophobia and anti immigration rhetoric in general. They are also currently being propped up by a party which evolved from sectarian paramilitary organisation which is a complete and utter disgrace.

Not like you to let the facts get in the way eh DK?

Read my post again. I said "are/were". You've now turned into an OTT ranter as your post demonstrates.

You still haven't addressed my point about how easy it is to spin for example Cameron meeting Abbas.

Not like you to make something out of nothing and avoid the point, eh?

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:50 - Aug 14 with 1009 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:45 - Aug 14 by ZedRodgers

"Half of the things he posted aren't accurate" - Would be helpful if you were able to tell me why.

I assume you mean Brexit when you say I ignored the bigger issue? I think SB put the you and the Lib Dems in your place on that before I even had the chance.

Well last night you accused J2, SB and then me of calling you an anti semite. You were asked to provide a link to which you singularly failed.

You are full of sh1t mate.

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:53 - Aug 14 with 986 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:49 - Aug 14 by Darth_Koont

Read my post again. I said "are/were". You've now turned into an OTT ranter as your post demonstrates.

You still haven't addressed my point about how easy it is to spin for example Cameron meeting Abbas.

Not like you to make something out of nothing and avoid the point, eh?

Elected leaders of countries meet all sorts of unsavoury politicians. What they tend to do, in the name of peace, is to meet with both sides involved in any conflict.

Corbyn has a history of only ever meeting one side. The side he supports.

Unless you can find a photograph or reference of him laying a wreath to the Israeli victims of Hamas or standing for a minute's silence in honour of dead members of loyalist paramilitary groups.

I'm sure you can link both pretty quickly can't you?

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:55 - Aug 14 with 979 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:40 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

"to the 60 civilians that were killed in Tunis in 1985........" Could you please finish that sentence off in Jezza's own words from the Morning Star article from 2014?

What? How am I supposed to reword my own sentence in somebody else's words?

As I said, I've tried to point out to you the actual reasons he was there but you're not prepared to listen to anything other than that he was there to pay tribute to terrorists who killed innocent civilians.

For anyone that hasn't read the article and has the ability to interpret something that's been presented to them outside of the Glassers fact-less paradigm, see if you think the below is Jeremy Corbyn documenting that he was present to pay tribute to terrorists:

"October 1 is a poignant day in Palestinian history and is commemorated in Tunisia. This year was no exception as a group of us gathered at the hillside cemetery overlooking the villages and walked down to the town and the beautiful blue Mediterranean where in 1986, Israeli jets screamed in to bomb the relocated headquarters of the Palestine Liberation Organisation, causing many deaths.

The offices and buildings were destroyed and once again Palestinians, in exile, became the victims.

The PLO had relocated after the massacres at Sabra and Shatilla in 1982 when Israeli troops oversaw massacres by Phalangist militias at the huge refugee camps in Lebanon, home to Palestinians driven from their homes in 1948.

After wreaths were laid at the graves of those who died on that day and on the graves of others killed by Mossad agents in Paris in 1991, we moved to the poignant statue in the main avenue of the coastal town of Ben Arous, which was festooned with Palestinian and Tunisian flags."

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:59 - Aug 14 with 974 viewsbrazil1982

"Voted with the government to cut police by 15000. " (obviously taken from the Huff Post)

There was a vote to reduce by 15000? Blimey.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 11:59]
I see The Maximum Leader on 12:00 - Aug 14 with 968 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:42 - Aug 14 by ElderGrizzly

I still don't really get the huge distinction you're trying to make. There are a lot of people on here who rarely if ever post about football (lowhouse or ullaa for example) but I don't see a problem with that in itself. Maybe talking about a game or second-guessing the manager for the next game bores them?

I think the only reason you're looking destroyed is because you can't seem to handle Zed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024