Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. 20:08 - Aug 18 with 15576 viewsartsbossbeard

Agog.

He should've gotten pelters but instead gets a round of applause.

Never cease to amaze me.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:46 - Aug 18 with 1129 viewsjeera

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:42 - Aug 18 by judespiveyg

Because you're one of Skusey's greatest defenders.

Why would Skuse need defending?

From what exactly?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:46 - Aug 18 with 1130 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:03 - Aug 18 by wallyvincent

Never 2 yellows and a decent ref would have taken him to the side with Chambo and told to watch it. It did look like he was giving him a warning then the yellow appeared. An absolute joke!

Indeed. The few who seem to think it was a clear yellow card must have been very surprised at the time it took the referee to issue it.

Why did the ref take him to one side and give him a long talking to? What did he say? "I am going to give you a second yellow card for that, but before I do so I want to warn you about your future career and give you some advice on how to play in the future"? If he is about to dismiss him from the field of play, surely take hi to one side, show him the yellow card and send him off. What would the point of any discussion be?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:48 - Aug 18 with 1130 viewsEastTownBlue

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:45 - Aug 18 by BloomBlue

That's because the ref got nearly every decision wrong. It wasn't a sending off. You could even see the Villa players couldn't believe all the decisions they were getting. I missed it as I had to dash to the toilet but friend was moaning their trainer came on for Grealish injury but the ref never made Grealish leave the field.

Not making Grealish leave the pitch was one of the few things the ref got right as Donacien was cautioned for the foul.
The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:49 - Aug 18 with 1126 viewsjudespiveyg

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:45 - Aug 18 by artsbossbeard

Please provide proof from my posts that back this up. I'll wait and accept your apology when you're unable to.

30 minutes enough?

Lol

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:49 - Aug 18 with 1130 viewsartsbossbeard

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:44 - Aug 18 by sundaze

Anyway, moving on, what did you think of the rest of the teams performance after they went down to ten men?
Oh and one more question. Do you genuinely get a kick out of starting a post, where the sole purpose is to wind other people up?

Played well although our front player seems somewhat isolated from the build up play and this was evident prior to the sending off.

I also didn't understand why Kenlock came on for Nolan with two better equipped midfielders available from the bench but I'll save this one for a bit later.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:51 - Aug 18 with 1114 viewsartsbossbeard

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:49 - Aug 18 by judespiveyg

Lol

You spelt "I'm sincerely sorry" wrong.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:55 - Aug 18 with 1086 viewsjeera

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:49 - Aug 18 by judespiveyg

Lol

You've challenged the man, be civil enough to answer him.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:58 - Aug 18 with 1069 viewspointofblue

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:49 - Aug 18 by artsbossbeard

Played well although our front player seems somewhat isolated from the build up play and this was evident prior to the sending off.

I also didn't understand why Kenlock came on for Nolan with two better equipped midfielders available from the bench but I'll save this one for a bit later.

I think Hurst was trying to shore up the left side as they were getting far too much joy down there; I don't think it particularly worked but I could see his thinking.

Agree with you about the isolated front man.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:00 - Aug 18 with 1053 viewsjudespiveyg

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:55 - Aug 18 by jeera

You've challenged the man, be civil enough to answer him.

What apologise for my point? Not going to happen I'm afraid.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:01 - Aug 18 with 1055 viewsjeera

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:58 - Aug 18 by pointofblue

I think Hurst was trying to shore up the left side as they were getting far too much joy down there; I don't think it particularly worked but I could see his thinking.

Agree with you about the isolated front man.

I won't pretend to know anything about Hurst's managerial career apart from the superficial.

Do we know if he is adaptable when it comes to his attack formations?

Will he persist with this one up front or is he a more fluid thinker than that?

In the past when we've played one up front at home it's been viewed as negative but Hurst seems to have had success with the approach, no?

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:02 - Aug 18 with 1043 viewsjeera

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:00 - Aug 18 by judespiveyg

You haven't made any point.

"Because you're one of Skusey's greatest defenders."

Why would Skuse need defending? From what exactly?

"Lol"

That's your point?
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 22:03]

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:02 - Aug 18 with 1042 viewsartsbossbeard

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:00 - Aug 18 by judespiveyg

Tinpot stuff. I'm embarrassed for you.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:05 - Aug 18 with 1017 viewsjudespiveyg

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:02 - Aug 18 by artsbossbeard

Tinpot stuff. I'm embarrassed for you.

Trust me, I feel more embarrassed for you who has managed to get rattled by an observation made by me, a literal child.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:07 - Aug 18 with 1007 viewsjeera

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:05 - Aug 18 by judespiveyg

Trust me, I feel more embarrassed for you who has managed to get rattled by an observation made by me, a literal child.

No one's 'rattled'

You haven't made any observations.

You've just made up some stuff.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:08 - Aug 18 with 1001 viewsartsbossbeard

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:05 - Aug 18 by judespiveyg

Ah, an observation rather than a point gets you out of providing proof. Gotcha.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:08 - Aug 18 with 995 viewsjudespiveyg

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:02 - Aug 18 by jeera

You haven't made any point.

"Because you're one of Skusey's greatest defenders."

Why would Skuse need defending? From what exactly?

"Lol"

That's your point?
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 22:03]

I made a reply earlier in response to his ridiculous suggestion of a two week wage fine, and pointed out if it were Skuse he would think such suggestions were ridiculous. That was my point.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:10 - Aug 18 with 983 viewsjeera

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:08 - Aug 18 by judespiveyg

I made a reply earlier in response to his ridiculous suggestion of a two week wage fine, and pointed out if it were Skuse he would think such suggestions were ridiculous. That was my point.

That doesn't tally.

You said he'd "defended Skuse".

Go to bed.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:11 - Aug 18 with 982 viewsbluejacko

Come on people you are reacting to this knob just as he hoped you would!
The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:12 - Aug 18 with 981 viewspointofblue

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:01 - Aug 18 by jeera

I won't pretend to know anything about Hurst's managerial career apart from the superficial.

Do we know if he is adaptable when it comes to his attack formations?

Will he persist with this one up front or is he a more fluid thinker than that?

In the past when we've played one up front at home it's been viewed as negative but Hurst seems to have had success with the approach, no?

I think his long term plan is focused on getting more creativity through midfield - Edwards, the left side, Nolan and once fully fit the likes of Huws, Bishop and Dozzell albeit not all at the same time. They idea will be for them to push up to support the lone front man.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 22:12]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:12 - Aug 18 with 970 viewsjudespiveyg

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:10 - Aug 18 by jeera

That doesn't tally.

You said he'd "defended Skuse".

Go to bed.

Just read the entire thread please.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:13 - Aug 18 with 974 viewsjeera

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:11 - Aug 18 by bluejacko

Come on people you are reacting to this knob just as he hoped you would!

The OP was clearly [in part] tongue in cheek.

I'd be more concerned by those queuing up to have a pop.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:18 - Aug 18 with 953 viewsKropotkin123

Can't be bothered with morons like you. I now have a div list of one. Well done.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:18 - Aug 18 with 954 viewsreusersfreekicks

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:38 - Aug 18 by artsbossbeard

I'm loving my reinvention on here as one of the moaners which appear to be based on not fully buying into the PH revolution as yet.

Loving the spin.

Think it's cos the lad was harshly sent off and is young so did not deserve the crowd in his back
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 22:22]
The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:20 - Aug 18 with 948 viewsartsbossbeard

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:12 - Aug 18 by judespiveyg

The crux being you stated that I was a massive Skuse fan and ergo the same fine wouldn't apply if I had something to do with it. I asked you to prove my Skuse love or apologise and you've done neither.

I think that's covered it.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:21 - Aug 18 with 944 viewsjeera

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:12 - Aug 18 by judespiveyg

I'm not arguing with a "literal child".

You jumped in and made a daft statement. You were wrong.

Now go to bed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024