Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... 17:18 - Aug 31 with 3697 viewshoppy

Although neither of them know yet... any tips we should give them for when the players come out?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 17:20 - Aug 31 with 3337 viewsfactual_blue

It's obligatory for them to shout 'you smell' at the norwich players.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 17:20 - Aug 31 with 3337 viewsJ2BLUE

Kick the bastard in the yellow.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 17:22 - Aug 31 with 3311 viewsBluefish

Yasmins mum asked if she can get kenlocks number for her

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 17:23 - Aug 31 with 3293 viewshoppy

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 17:22 - Aug 31 by Bluefish

Yasmins mum asked if she can get kenlocks number for her

You spelt Jon Walters wrongly...

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 17:25 - Aug 31 with 3274 viewshype313

Wear a Roy Keane mask and give Rhodes a hug as he walks out the tunnel.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 17:27 - Aug 31 with 3258 viewsBluefish

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 17:23 - Aug 31 by hoppy

You spelt Jon Walters wrongly...

Sitters is yasmins mum?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 17:28 - Aug 31 with 3244 viewsBrixtonBlue

Nice one. That must be like Christmas come early for a kid! How are you planning to break the news?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 17:29 - Aug 31 with 3243 viewshoppy

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 17:27 - Aug 31 by Bluefish

Sitters is yasmins mum?

I’ve been near him, but not with him...

Login to get fewer ads

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 17:59 - Aug 31 with 3186 viewshoppy

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 17:28 - Aug 31 by BrixtonBlue

Nice one. That must be like Christmas come early for a kid! How are you planning to break the news?

Just at the point we take them there... Newcy said Seb would be far too excited if we said any sooner!!

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 20:02 - Aug 31 with 3098 viewsNewcyBlue

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 17:59 - Aug 31 by hoppy

Just at the point we take them there... Newcy said Seb would be far too excited if we said any sooner!!

He’s that excited that I am home that he begged his Mum to let him stay extra nights with me. I can’t tell you how that makes me feel. I could burst with love.

I told him we have a special surprise for him, he looked me dead in the eyes and said “it’s the football”. I said maybe.

Later on we were chatting and I told him MrsNewcy is definitely coming to the hotel with us, Seb said “what about the football?” Without thinking I replied “no, she isn’t mate”.

He’s either very smart or that was just luck.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 20:17]

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 20:09 - Aug 31 with 3084 viewsSamWhiteUK

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 20:02 - Aug 31 by NewcyBlue

He’s that excited that I am home that he begged his Mum to let him stay extra nights with me. I can’t tell you how that makes me feel. I could burst with love.

I told him we have a special surprise for him, he looked me dead in the eyes and said “it’s the football”. I said maybe.

Later on we were chatting and I told him MrsNewcy is definitely coming to the hotel with us, Seb said “what about the football?” Without thinking I replied “no, she isn’t mate”.

I'm struggling with working out the relationship between yourself and Hoppy and the kids in this post, hell I'm struggling with the last part even more....

But that must be a great feeling to have your kid beg to stay with you lovely!
Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 21:23 - Aug 31 with 3011 viewshoppy

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 20:09 - Aug 31 by SamWhiteUK

I'm struggling with working out the relationship between yourself and Hoppy and the kids in this post, hell I'm struggling with the last part even more....

But that must be a great feeling to have your kid beg to stay with you lovely!

I am unrelated to Newcy... however we’ve met up a few times and my 6 yr old daughter, Yasmin has said that she is going to marry 5 yr old Seb... we’ve booked the fly the flag as a surprise for both of them and as for the marital arrangements, we’ll see...

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 21:26 - Aug 31 with 3003 viewsNewcyBlue

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 21:23 - Aug 31 by hoppy

I am unrelated to Newcy... however we’ve met up a few times and my 6 yr old daughter, Yasmin has said that she is going to marry 5 yr old Seb... we’ve booked the fly the flag as a surprise for both of them and as for the marital arrangements, we’ll see...

I fully subscribe to the Indian culture where the family of the woman give a dowry to the family of the man...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 21:27 - Aug 31 with 3003 viewsJ2BLUE

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 20:02 - Aug 31 by NewcyBlue

Brilliant stuff mate.

Truly impaired.

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 21:29 - Aug 31 with 2989 viewsjeera

He just has his old man sussed mate.

Good for you. Safe journey down.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 21:37 - Aug 31 with 2965 viewsJ2BLUE

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 21:26 - Aug 31 by NewcyBlue

I fully subscribe to the Indian culture where the family of the woman give a dowry to the family of the man...

And the father of the bride pays for the wedding! It will be expensive with 10,000+ TWTDers.

Truly impaired.

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 21:44 - Aug 31 with 2943 viewsPJH

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 21:23 - Aug 31 by hoppy

I hope they both have a great day both on Sunday and at their wedding.
I may wander round to Fanzone before the game but presumably the hoppy and Newcy contingent will be elsewhere.
Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 21:48 - Aug 31 with 2937 viewshoppy

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 21:44 - Aug 31 by PJH

I hope they both have a great day both on Sunday and at their wedding.
I may wander round to Fanzone before the game but presumably the hoppy and Newcy contingent will be elsewhere.

No, we have to drop them off at 10am, so we will then hit the fanzone whilst waiting for them.. come and say hello..,

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 21:49 - Aug 31 with 2933 viewshoppy

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 21:37 - Aug 31 by J2BLUE

And the father of the bride pays for the wedding! It will be expensive with 10,000+ TWTDers.

Foq

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 22:04 - Aug 31 with 2909 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 17:28 - Aug 31 by BrixtonBlue

On TWTD by the looks of it! Both big news commentors. Def info.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 22:19 - Aug 31 with 2886 viewsITFC_Forever

Eldest has done it a couple of times, it’s a good experience, they should thoroughly enjoy it!

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 23:11 - Aug 31 with 2846 viewsJ2BLUE

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 21:48 - Aug 31 by hoppy

No, we have to drop them off at 10am, so we will then hit the fanzone whilst waiting for them.. come and say hello..,

10am?!? Two hours of training to wave a flag?

I'd need at least three

Truly impaired.

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 01:42 - Sep 1 with 2772 viewsconnorscontract

My boys both did it and loved it. It was Roy Keane's first match, so there was an extended sequence on the tv including him walking out. I recorded it, obviously.

However, that was on a Virgin box, and when, a few years later they contacted us to upgrade the box I had forgotten that this was on there...

So we lost it.

If anyone has it, or knows where to find it online, that would be great.
Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 07:41 - Sep 1 with 2682 viewshoppy

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 01:42 - Sep 1 by connorscontract

My boys both did it and loved it. It was Roy Keane's first match, so there was an extended sequence on the tv including him walking out. I recorded it, obviously.

However, that was on a Virgin box, and when, a few years later they contacted us to upgrade the box I had forgotten that this was on there...

So we lost it.

If anyone has it, or knows where to find it online, that would be great.

Why would anyone have your old virgin box? As for finding it online, do you have the serial number or anything? Bit of a needle in a haystack...

Seriously though, that is a real shame.

Might be worth asking if you can get hold of that match against Coventry here...

http://www.skysports.com/contact-us/news/31754/11434270/license-sky-sports-foota

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 08:15 - Sep 1 with 2648 viewsblueislander

Yasmin and Seb are doing the flying the flag experience on Sunday... on 07:41 - Sep 1 by hoppy

Why would anyone have your old virgin box? As for finding it online, do you have the serial number or anything? Bit of a needle in a haystack...

Seriously though, that is a real shame.

Might be worth asking if you can get hold of that match against Coventry here...

http://www.skysports.com/contact-us/news/31754/11434270/license-sky-sports-foota

I don't want to be unduly pessimistic, but the flag waving may well be the highlight of the whole day. Hopefully we will play the football we want to see, and have the bit of luck that has been missing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024