Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote 23:45 - Sep 8 with 42418 viewsElderGrizzly

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 13:25 - Sep 9 with 2754 viewsnoggin

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 12:55 - Sep 9 by BrixtonBlue

Hilarious that you think I'm part of any gang. I'm universally hated on here.

Not by me bro

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:06 - Sep 9 with 2713 viewsNo9

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 13:24 - Sep 9 by noggin

Why should Labour have a brexit policy even? It’s the tories that put us there and it’s Treesa’s job to get «the deal» done. Labour, sadly, will have to pick up the pieces when it all goes pear shaped.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 13:36]

It is a bit silly making all these posts about labour when the party in government (& mismanagement) is the Conservative & Unionist party & it is now very difficult to remove any party in government no matter how bad they perform -
This was the preparation Mr Cameron did to make it extremely difficult for any opposition
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:07 - Sep 9 with 2713 viewsGromheort

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 12:43 - Sep 9 by BrixtonBlue

I know.

Grizzley likes to throw these little barbs out at JC every now and again and then disappear. Like a watered down Glassers. All part of the 'throw enough mud, some will stick' agenda.

There is something about the Lib Dems though. We could refer to their lack of principles, such as selling students down the river with 9 grand fees. But I can't help but admire the sense of righteousness. Like the occasion they celebrated the 5p charge on plastic bags in return for agreeing with more attacks on welfare. Very clear! No room for confusion.

Labour has been less clear on Europe, but that reflects the messy business, and innate ambiguity, of holding any deal to the '6 test' test. Even that's a mouthful. Can't see the Telegraph being keen on advertising it...
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:09 - Sep 9 with 2707 viewsNo9

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:07 - Sep 9 by Gromheort

There is something about the Lib Dems though. We could refer to their lack of principles, such as selling students down the river with 9 grand fees. But I can't help but admire the sense of righteousness. Like the occasion they celebrated the 5p charge on plastic bags in return for agreeing with more attacks on welfare. Very clear! No room for confusion.

Labour has been less clear on Europe, but that reflects the messy business, and innate ambiguity, of holding any deal to the '6 test' test. Even that's a mouthful. Can't see the Telegraph being keen on advertising it...

Many of the problems we have in the UK with the move to the right are a direct result of Lib-Den failures
no matter what they say governemtn moved a long way away from the centre with Mr Clegg as deputy
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:15 - Sep 9 with 2699 viewsNo9

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 23:55 - Sep 8 by StokieBlue

He wouldn't discuss it previously, not sure much will have changed.

It's more awkward for voters. If Labour campaign with a second referendum on the manifesto it makes it hard (for me at least) as many will want that but not want the rest of the manifesto Labour would put forward.

It would be a decision on whether staying in the EU but with the rest of JC policies was better than leaving the EU.

SB

As debt & poverty in the UK riases to seroius levels & many now predict another Lehman Bros I am surprised you would be happy with this lot remaining in power?
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:15 - Sep 9 with 2693 viewslowhouseblue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 12:55 - Sep 9 by BrixtonBlue

Hilarious that you think I'm part of any gang. I'm universally hated on here.

i've seen it done to other people with you joining in. i really don't care, but let's call it what it is.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:17 - Sep 9 with 2688 viewslowhouseblue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 13:24 - Sep 9 by noggin

Why should Labour have a brexit policy even? It’s the tories that put us there and it’s Treesa’s job to get «the deal» done. Labour, sadly, will have to pick up the pieces when it all goes pear shaped.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 13:36]

cos it's the biggest issue facing the uk in decades. being able to offer a coherent answer seems to be a basic test for any party.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:19 - Sep 9 with 2689 viewsNo9

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:17 - Sep 9 by lowhouseblue

cos it's the biggest issue facing the uk in decades. being able to offer a coherent answer seems to be a basic test for any party.

So why are you apparently supporting the party of government(s) which has so far made a complete fcuk up in everything they have done since 2010 ?
Login to get fewer ads

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:22 - Sep 9 with 2676 viewslowhouseblue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:19 - Sep 9 by No9

So why are you apparently supporting the party of government(s) which has so far made a complete fcuk up in everything they have done since 2010 ?

that should be 'not' rather than 'apparently'.

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:34 - Sep 9 with 2649 viewsNo9

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:22 - Sep 9 by lowhouseblue

that should be 'not' rather than 'apparently'.

Judging by how you post & what you post it is pretty clear you are a tory supporter maybe not this particular mob but nevertheless
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:40 - Sep 9 with 2643 viewsGromheort

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:19 - Sep 9 by No9

Saw a neat means to try and explain the nature of their approach:

Left Wing politician: wears red rosette; policies that benefit the people.

Right Wing politician: wears blue rosette; policies that benefit corporations.

Centrist politician: a mix of the two; wears red rosette; policies that benefit corporations.
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:40 - Sep 9 with 2641 viewsRob88

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:09 - Sep 9 by No9

Many of the problems we have in the UK with the move to the right are a direct result of Lib-Den failures
no matter what they say governemtn moved a long way away from the centre with Mr Clegg as deputy

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:40 - Sep 9 with 2634 viewslowhouseblue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:34 - Sep 9 by No9

Judging by how you post & what you post it is pretty clear you are a tory supporter maybe not this particular mob but nevertheless

labelling people as tories is pretty corrosive of discussion. i am solidly centre left - a blairite before blair - solidly in the centre of the pre-2015 labour party. what's the point of labelling people like me as a tory? is it a petty insult or is your definition of people you can align with really that narrow?

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:50 - Sep 9 with 2615 viewsBrixtonBlue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:15 - Sep 9 by lowhouseblue

i've seen it done to other people with you joining in. i really don't care, but let's call it what it is.

I don't bully anyone on here, so quit the lying.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:55 - Sep 9 with 2598 viewslowhouseblue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:50 - Sep 9 by BrixtonBlue

I don't bully anyone on here, so quit the lying.

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:58 - Sep 9 with 2594 viewsBrixtonBlue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:55 - Sep 9 by lowhouseblue

Post some examples or fook off.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:11 - Sep 9 with 2568 viewsNo9

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:40 - Sep 9 by lowhouseblue

labelling people as tories is pretty corrosive of discussion. i am solidly centre left - a blairite before blair - solidly in the centre of the pre-2015 labour party. what's the point of labelling people like me as a tory? is it a petty insult or is your definition of people you can align with really that narrow?

I read what you claim but that isn't how your posts come across.

I don't align with anyone in politics

Britsh politics since the end of the 70's has been a disgrace to the population.
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:14 - Sep 9 with 2554 viewslowhouseblue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:58 - Sep 9 by BrixtonBlue

Post some examples or fook off.

"Oh good, lowhouse is here. Bye everyone "

sure a petty example, but quick to find. my impression is that it's not unusual. but, you're right, i'm not going to trawl through your post history so i'm not going to prove my point.

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:20 - Sep 9 with 2553 viewsNo9

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:40 - Sep 9 by Gromheort

Saw a neat means to try and explain the nature of their approach:

Left Wing politician: wears red rosette; policies that benefit the people.

Right Wing politician: wears blue rosette; policies that benefit corporations.

Centrist politician: a mix of the two; wears red rosette; policies that benefit corporations.

"Centrist politician: a mix of the two; wears red rosette; policies that benefit corporations."

& one who says one thing to the media & another when he votes?
Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:22 - Sep 9 with 2545 viewsBrixtonBlue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:14 - Sep 9 by lowhouseblue

"Oh good, lowhouse is here. Bye everyone "

sure a petty example, but quick to find. my impression is that it's not unusual. but, you're right, i'm not going to trawl through your post history so i'm not going to prove my point.

How on earth is that bullying? One line that says I'm not going to debate with you.

You've said far worse about me when ganging up with Glassers.

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:24 - Sep 9 with 2540 viewssparks

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:06 - Sep 9 by No9

It is a bit silly making all these posts about labour when the party in government (& mismanagement) is the Conservative & Unionist party & it is now very difficult to remove any party in government no matter how bad they perform -
This was the preparation Mr Cameron did to make it extremely difficult for any opposition

You are going to have to explain that one...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:31 - Sep 9 with 2531 viewsHerbivore

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 14:40 - Sep 9 by lowhouseblue

Labelling people anti-Semitic when they don't agree with you is also pretty corrosive of discussion.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:32 - Sep 9 with 2525 viewslowhouseblue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:22 - Sep 9 by BrixtonBlue

How on earth is that bullying? One line that says I'm not going to debate with you.

You've said far worse about me when ganging up with Glassers.

it had no purpose at all other than to be offensive. but what ever, the sun is out, it's sunday, and i have a land registry plan to sellotape together. from this day on i will avoid saying bad things to you.

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:34 - Sep 9 with 2521 viewslowhouseblue

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:11 - Sep 9 by No9

I read what you claim but that isn't how your posts come across.

I don't align with anyone in politics

Britsh politics since the end of the 70's has been a disgrace to the population.

i do love the idea of politics in the 1970s being a golden age.

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 15:41 - Sep 9 with 2513 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Awkward for Labour and JC - Majority of Union members want a 2nd vote on 13:25 - Sep 9 by noggin

Not by me bro

Yeah come and join my gang Dollers......just don't bring any cats. Heh, what the hell Lowblue can join too, we'll take anybody.........well almost!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024