Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Labour party.... 08:11 - Sep 11 with 37744 viewsitfcjoe

....I made this mkistake of falling down the Labour rabbit hole on Social Media, it is like rubber necking at an accident site. Absolute carnage on there.

So much in-fighting and disagreements and re-writing of history.

Clair achieved nothing - Sure Start was Tessa Jowell, Minimum Wage was Gordon Brown, etc..............but of course everything bad was solely down to Blair.

Any MP who speaks out about Corbyn or anti-semitism they are trying to get deselected - including someone who won Canterbury for first time (by 186 votes) in forever - although this was all down to Momentum's campaigning and not the candidate at all of course.

Chuka has said that the likes of McDonnell need to 'call off the dogs', you know that common saying.....apparently it means he has called members out as actual dogs. You couldn't make it up.

It would be funny if it wasn't so serious, how do they expect to win an election? All they talk about is how many members they now have as though that is what will win it for them.

I don't understand why being centrist has become such a bad thing, surely most people are or am I just wrong? The nutters I see on both sides of the divide can't be representative of normal people surely? Why don't people want what was New Labour, don't they realise compromises had to be made by likes of Blair and Brown to push through all the reform they did for the poorest people in the country?

It's all very student politics out there, and if there was a GE called now, the Tory party would increase their majority.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The Labour party.... on 17:56 - Sep 13 with 2014 viewsmonytowbray

The Labour party.... on 17:38 - Sep 13 by itfcjoe

You are just an absolute weapon

I'm sure there's someone else kicking about you can call ignorant because you lack the ability to convince them of anything or make a point that closes the book.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The Labour party.... on 19:41 - Sep 13 with 1940 viewsGlasgowBlue

The Labour party.... on 16:37 - Sep 13 by monytowbray

I've div'ed SB again but I can guess what he's doing. The usual condescending and rude dismissal of others, mixed with personal jibes, because they won't bend over backwards to meet in the middle over something that really doesn't need a middle ground? Am I right Dolly?

Imagine how great he'd be if he argued against actual racists, homophobes, sexists and regressive people rather than sitting on the fence telling the left how amazingly impartial and enlightened he is as a centralist?

Here's some memes to summarise this thread.

You are complaining about "personal jibes"?

Considering your recent behavior on this board I'd say that is the most hypocritical post I have ever seen on here.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The Labour party.... on 19:42 - Sep 13 with 1941 viewsSpruceMoose

I've div'ed SB again but I can guess what he's doing. The usual condescending and rude dismissal of others, mixed with personal jibes, because they won't bend over backwards to meet in the middle over something that really doesn't need a middle ground? Am I right Dolly?

Imagine how great he'd be if he argued against actual racists, homophobes, sexists and regressive people rather than sitting on the fence telling the left how amazingly impartial and enlightened he is as a centralist?

You're painting a portrait of Stokie I in no way recognise.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The Labour party.... on 19:43 - Sep 13 with 1936 viewsNewcyBlue

“By using this website you agree to the following:

When posting material to the site, please follow these rules:

Please respect your fellow posters and refrain from name calling and personal abuse
Don't swear, post libellous, racist, homophobic, threatening or adult material or harass other users
Do not advertise without prior permission
You grant us permission to use your material for on or offline purposes”

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

The Labour party.... on 19:48 - Sep 13 with 1923 viewsSpruceMoose

The Labour party.... on 19:43 - Sep 13 by NewcyBlue

Please respect your fellow posters and refrain from name calling and personal abuse
Don't swear, post libellous, racist, homophobic, threatening or adult material or harass other users

That meme post was a bit embarrassing too. Should be a rule against that.

Rule 5) Making Spruce cringe and feel bad for you is outlawed.

All in favour say 'aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The Labour party.... on 20:10 - Sep 13 with 1891 viewsGromheort

Looks like there's no stopping Labour's search for a better economy...

https://www.thenews.coop/131801/topic/politics/worker-ownership-agenda-mcdonnell

Worker ownership is decidedly jolly for improved productivity.
The Labour party.... on 20:10 - Sep 13 with 1888 viewsm14_blue

Not sure I can remember seeing a post I disagreed with so much.

Why can centrists not have sincerely held and coherent views?

This sort of smug, juvenile preaching is rampant in 2018 Labour and is part of the reason they are so repugnant to many of the people (like myself) who they will be relying on to ever gain power.

Happier just high diving each other in their echo chamber about how great they are than actually making difficult decisions about compromise that could actually see them in power and able to help the people they profess to represent.
The Labour party.... on 20:16 - Sep 13 with 1882 viewsgiant_stow

The Labour party.... on 20:10 - Sep 13 by m14_blue

This sort of smug, juvenile preaching is rampant in 2018 Labour and is part of the reason they are so repugnant to many of the people (like myself) who they will be relying on to ever gain power.

Happier just high diving each other in their echo chamber about how great they are than actually making difficult decisions about compromise that could actually see them in power and able to help the people they profess to represent.

So true.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

The Labour party.... on 20:17 - Sep 13 with 1871 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

High fiving in an echo chamber sounds like a fantastic idea......infinitely more fun than reading most of the above!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The Labour party.... on 20:18 - Sep 13 with 1877 viewsgiant_stow

The Labour party.... on 20:10 - Sep 13 by Gromheort

https://www.thenews.coop/131801/topic/politics/worker-ownership-agenda-mcdonnell

Fair dos

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The Labour party.... on 20:22 - Sep 13 with 1869 viewsitfcjoe

You can only hold the mirror up to these people, but you can't force them to look....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The Labour party.... on 20:25 - Sep 13 with 1857 viewsSpruceMoose

The Labour party.... on 20:22 - Sep 13 by itfcjoe

You can only hold the mirror up to these people, but you can't force them to look....

I reserve the right to crack it over their bonce though!

The Labour party.... on 20:42 - Sep 13 with 1834 viewsJ2BLUE

The Labour party.... on 17:56 - Sep 13 by monytowbray

I'm sure there's someone else kicking about you can call ignorant because you lack the ability to convince them of anything or make a point that closes the book.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The Labour party.... on 20:57 - Sep 13 with 1824 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The Labour party.... on 20:10 - Sep 13 by Gromheort

A very positive starting point.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The Labour party.... on 22:00 - Sep 13 with 1792 viewsmonytowbray

They’re memes. They’re meant to be funny. Calm down.

TWTD never forgets…

The Labour party.... on 22:02 - Sep 13 with 1788 viewsmonytowbray

The Labour party.... on 19:41 - Sep 13 by GlasgowBlue

You are complaining about "personal jibes"?

Considering your recent behavior on this board I'd say that is the most hypocritical post I have ever seen on here.

I admit it may seem like that, but SB is continually at it. I don’t get personal with people who dog feel the need to do it first every single time. Reap what you sow or something.

TWTD never forgets…

The Labour party.... on 22:03 - Sep 13 with 1786 viewsmonytowbray

The Labour party.... on 19:43 - Sep 13 by NewcyBlue

If that rule applied half the board would be banned.

TWTD never forgets…

The Labour party.... on 22:11 - Sep 13 with 1774 viewsStokieBlue

The Labour party.... on 22:02 - Sep 13 by monytowbray

I admit it may seem like that, but SB is continually at it. I don’t get personal with people who dog feel the need to do it first every single time. Reap what you sow or something.

Hilarious.

Nobody seems to recognise the picture you paint. Perhaps it's cubist? Maybe surrealist would be better? It certainly seems to be one that only exists in your mind.

I've been drawn back in but that's it now.

SB
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 22:15]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024