Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU 19:03 - Nov 17 with 3826 viewshomer_123

A better deal can brokered.

Christ on a bike, deluded or what?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 19:11 - Nov 17 with 2707 viewsJ2BLUE

Playing the game surely? Buying a bit of time before the resignation if May doesn't budge.

According to the latest poll 53% oppose a second referendum. That's interesting.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 19:29 - Nov 17 with 2678 viewsWD19

Isn't that the official Labour party position on this too?
So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 19:33 - Nov 17 with 2672 viewsGunnsAirkick

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 19:11 - Nov 17 by J2BLUE

Playing the game surely? Buying a bit of time before the resignation if May doesn't budge.

According to the latest poll 53% oppose a second referendum. That's interesting.

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 19:34 - Nov 17 with 2665 viewsMullet

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 19:11 - Nov 17 by J2BLUE

53% of Tories?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 19:42 - Nov 17 with 2641 viewsGlasgowBlue

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 19:29 - Nov 17 by WD19

Isn't that the official Labour party position on this too?

That's what John McDonnell said this morning.

Surely anyone who votes against this deal believed that it can be renegotiated otherwise we leave with no deal.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 19:48 - Nov 17 with 2629 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 19:42 - Nov 17 by GlasgowBlue

That's what John McDonnell said this morning.

Surely anyone who votes against this deal believed that it can be renegotiated otherwise we leave with no deal.

or that we don't leave at all.

It is almost as if this is one issue on which there is no consensus at all … from any party, the population or anyone.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 19:57 - Nov 17 with 2597 viewsHerbivore

What a shambles.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 19:58 - Nov 17 with 2592 viewsJ2BLUE

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 19:33 - Nov 17 by GunnsAirkick

Thanks...doesn't change my point. The very latest poll says 53% opposed as shown on Sky News about an hour ago.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 20:00 - Nov 17 with 2586 viewsHerbivore

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 19:58 - Nov 17 by J2BLUE

Thanks...doesn't change my point. The very latest poll says 53% opposed as shown on Sky News about an hour ago.

And this poll from yesterday shows 54% in favour.

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 20:04 - Nov 17 with 2576 viewsJ2BLUE

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 20:00 - Nov 17 by Herbivore

And this poll from yesterday shows 54% in favour.

No argument. My point is that doesn't make the latest one wrong or show that we should ignore it.

Overall I believe there is support for a second referendum and it would be a relief to most people to just make it all go away.

Truly impaired.

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 20:15 - Nov 17 with 2557 viewsGunnsAirkick

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 20:04 - Nov 17 by J2BLUE

No argument. My point is that doesn't make the latest one wrong or show that we should ignore it.

Overall I believe there is support for a second referendum and it would be a relief to most people to just make it all go away.

My worry is Remain wins in a three question Referendum, the seeds have been sewn for this by May and the EU last week. The resentment that would cause would be huge (I say that having voted Remain). I honestly don't see an easy way out of this with any of the options. The Referendum really has opened Pandora's Box, I wish the bloody thing had never happened.

EDIT: Also to be fair different pollsters get different results, not sure which one Sky News were using.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2018 20:17]
So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 20:21 - Nov 17 with 2542 viewsJ2BLUE

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 20:15 - Nov 17 by GunnsAirkick

My worry is Remain wins in a three question Referendum, the seeds have been sewn for this by May and the EU last week. The resentment that would cause would be huge (I say that having voted Remain). I honestly don't see an easy way out of this with any of the options. The Referendum really has opened Pandora's Box, I wish the bloody thing had never happened.

EDIT: Also to be fair different pollsters get different results, not sure which one Sky News were using.

Daily Mirror and another couple I can't remember.

A three way referendum would only work if the least popular option was eliminated and we voted again. If Brexit is stopped, it needs to be democratically and fair.

Truly impaired.

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 20:40 - Nov 17 with 2496 viewsNo9

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 20:15 - Nov 17 by GunnsAirkick

The tory mantra - Divide & rule- as always
So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 09:54 - Nov 18 with 2326 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Did you see Nafine Dorries complaining that the deal means we would no longer have a voice in Brussels?

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 10:03 - Nov 18 with 2313 viewsWD19

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 20:40 - Nov 17 by No9

The tory mantra - Divide & rule- as always

The response of the left - vacuous soundbite - as always.
So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 10:20 - Nov 18 with 2277 viewsPinewoodblue

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 20:21 - Nov 17 by J2BLUE

Daily Mirror and another couple I can't remember.

A three way referendum would only work if the least popular option was eliminated and we voted again. If Brexit is stopped, it needs to be democratically and fair.

Spot on the idea of a referendum is to establish a majority view

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 10:23 - Nov 18 with 2277 viewsbluejacko

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 19:57 - Nov 17 by Herbivore

What a shambles.

Agreed,but why is it a shambles?
Politicians from all parties not getting on with the mandate they were given by a democratic vote despite what some of you would believe! Squabbling and trying to score political points off each other.
Both houses should hang their heads in shame to be honest.
So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 10:33 - Nov 18 with 2258 viewsbluejacko

How can the saintly Corbyn actually comment let alone condemn the draft agreement as he has actually admitted on the telly this morning he has NOT read the full document!
You really can’t make it up!
So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 10:56 - Nov 18 with 2220 viewsHerbivore

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 10:23 - Nov 18 by bluejacko

Agreed,but why is it a shambles?
Politicians from all parties not getting on with the mandate they were given by a democratic vote despite what some of you would believe! Squabbling and trying to score political points off each other.
Both houses should hang their heads in shame to be honest.

I'm not convinced about your reasoning mate.

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 11:20 - Nov 18 with 2193 viewsNo9

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 10:03 - Nov 18 by WD19

The response of the left - vacuous soundbite - as always.

Nothing at all to do with soundbites - take a look at history,
So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 11:22 - Nov 18 with 2190 viewsNo9

Her & her gang of 5?
Look at them if the tories weren't taking the piss out of the electorate none of them would have a cabinet job.

The only good thing that may come ou of this is that the tories may split.
So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 12:05 - Nov 18 with 2165 viewsGlasgowBlue

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 10:33 - Nov 18 by bluejacko

How can the saintly Corbyn actually comment let alone condemn the draft agreement as he has actually admitted on the telly this morning he has NOT read the full document!
You really can’t make it up!

Give him a break mate. He’s only had 5 days and he’s not very bright.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 12:07 - Nov 18 with 2161 viewsbluejacko

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 10:56 - Nov 18 by Herbivore

I'm not convinced about your reasoning mate.

Is it not reasonable to expect that a parliament that votes 6-1 to give the electorate a referendum on a matter, that they would honour that vote and do everything in their power to work towards delivering the instruction from their electorate?
So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 12:10 - Nov 18 with 2148 viewsHerbivore

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 12:07 - Nov 18 by bluejacko

Is it not reasonable to expect that a parliament that votes 6-1 to give the electorate a referendum on a matter, that they would honour that vote and do everything in their power to work towards delivering the instruction from their electorate?

You may not have noticed but they've spent the past 2 and a half years trying to do exactly that. The country has been going to sh!t in the meantime whilst this is their sole focus. What precisely is it you think they haven't done?

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 13:10 - Nov 18 with 2109 viewsbluejacko

So, Leadsom thinks that after all the time spent negotiating with the EU on 12:10 - Nov 18 by Herbivore

You may not have noticed but they've spent the past 2 and a half years trying to do exactly that. The country has been going to sh!t in the meantime whilst this is their sole focus. What precisely is it you think they haven't done?

I am not talking about just the Tories! At every twist and turn there has been an agenda to get the decision overturned! Do you not accept that Brexit is going to happen and if the Parliament had shown a united front in these talks we just might have gotten a better deal. The EU has just sat back and laughed at our idiots arguing among themselves and having all these ex politicians going across to Brussels to tell them what buttons to press to disrupt the process.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024