Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench 21:05 - Dec 11 with 2589 viewsconnorscontract

1922 Committee has asked to see the PM tomorrow after PMQs.

It's happening...

https://mobile.twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/1072591327676768256
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 22:17]
Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:07 - Dec 11 with 2557 viewsJ2BLUE

It says asked to see the PM after PMQs?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:11 - Dec 11 with 2511 viewschicoazul

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:07 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

OP done goofed.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:13 - Dec 11 with 2492 viewsStokieBlue

She's far too late, obviously getting her info second hand from TWTD.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:14 - Dec 11 with 2494 viewsSteve_M

Have they got the votes to unseat her though? Especially given that most of the candidates will be hated by at least half the party. 158 needed for that.

It would be pretty funny is she survived and they had to wait another year.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:15 - Dec 11 with 2470 viewsgordon

I thought it was a bit suspicious that Boris has got a new haircut and gone on a diet in the last few days.
Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:16 - Dec 11 with 2458 viewsJ2BLUE

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:11 - Dec 11 by chicoazul

OP done goofed.

How many things can someone get wrong in one sentence?

Truly impaired.

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:17 - Dec 11 with 2443 viewshomer_123

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:14 - Dec 11 by Steve_M

Have they got the votes to unseat her though? Especially given that most of the candidates will be hated by at least half the party. 158 needed for that.

It would be pretty funny is she survived and they had to wait another year.

Moreover, who'd want it? Surely the Conservatives are shot as a party now?

At least they should be?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:17 - Dec 11 with 2435 viewswkj

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:16 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

Ask Dolly, he is the proof man of the board

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:17 - Dec 11 with 2435 viewshomer_123

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:16 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

I'd hardly call Chicos post a sentence.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:20 - Dec 11 with 2406 viewswkj

The Mirror is now reporting 48 has been reached; so it will be interesting to see how the other news outlets follow up

Crybaby

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:20 - Dec 11 with 2402 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:17 - Dec 11 by homer_123

Moreover, who'd want it? Surely the Conservatives are shot as a party now?

At least they should be?

I am sure the time is ripe for Rees-Mogg, Johnson or similar.

It will depend on where the rank and file stand on Brexit. If they are mainly for no deal, Rees-Mogg is likely. If they are more for May's deal we are likely to end up with Gove or Leadsom. Either way the party is probably heading for a split.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:22 - Dec 11 with 2385 viewsSwansea_Blue

“Liz, sorry but we’ve made a right balls up of this. Any chance you can take over?”

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:22 - Dec 11 with 2383 viewsJ2BLUE

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:20 - Dec 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

It will depend on where the rank and file stand on Brexit. If they are mainly for no deal, Rees-Mogg is likely. If they are more for May's deal we are likely to end up with Gove or Leadsom. Either way the party is probably heading for a split.

I have a charity bet with GB that it will be Rees-Mogg or Johnson.

Truly impaired.

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:26 - Dec 11 with 2362 viewsconnorscontract

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:07 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

Yes, after. Sorry, paid too much attention to deleting the Google ref out of the URL and not enough to what I'd typed.

The important thing is that the Chair of the 1922 has asked to see the PM tomorrow.
Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:32 - Dec 11 with 2312 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:22 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

I have a charity bet with GB that it will be Rees-Mogg or Johnson.

Are the rank and file that much in favour of no deal?

How would a remain candidate stepping up affect things?

We live in interesting times.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:35 - Dec 11 with 2292 viewsSwansea_Blue

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:20 - Dec 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

I can see Rees-Mogg going down as well as Corbyn would if parachuted in during Blair’s term. It would be carnage. Suicidal really.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:37 - Dec 11 with 2271 viewsgordon

Corbyn has basically blown it - he should have slung in his motion of no-confidence immediately after May dodged the vote. If May goes there'll be no appetite for a GE immediately after, and if she stays she'll be strengthened.
Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:37 - Dec 11 with 2278 viewswkj

And now the BBC are reporting it could well be the case

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46532747

God Westminsters is juicy this year, can't wait to see who they kill off at Christmas this year.

Crybaby

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:39 - Dec 11 with 2248 viewsSamuelowen88

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:26 - Dec 11 by connorscontract

Yes, after. Sorry, paid too much attention to deleting the Google ref out of the URL and not enough to what I'd typed.

The important thing is that the Chair of the 1922 has asked to see the PM tomorrow.

The Queen???

Poll: England v Wales Score

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:48 - Dec 11 with 2201 viewsStokieBlue

TWTD scoop :

Apparently the 48 letters are in by StokieBlue 11 Dec 2018 16:04
May must be loving this week.

Trip to see the EU today was a total waste of time as well.

SB

SB
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 21:49]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:59 - Dec 11 with 2128 viewsfactual_blue

Errr...to see the PM.

Not the Queen.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 22:16 - Dec 11 with 2028 viewsconnorscontract

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:39 - Dec 11 by Samuelowen88

The Queen???

Blimey. I'm having a nightmare. Very much dual screening whilst watching the plucky scousers.

Can someone call me a (unt so I can report the thread for abuse and get it pulled?

So, to clarify, read the tweet not my inept summary.

The Queen will not be involved.

Yet.
Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 23:39 - Dec 11 with 1872 viewsGuthrum

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:37 - Dec 11 by gordon

Corbyn has basically blown it - he should have slung in his motion of no-confidence immediately after May dodged the vote. If May goes there'll be no appetite for a GE immediately after, and if she stays she'll be strengthened.

Depends rather on who they get in, how quickly and if the new incumbent makes a pigs ear of things.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 00:35 - Dec 12 with 1823 viewsBlueBadger

Laura Kuenssberg is tweeting that the Chair of the Backbench on 21:32 - Dec 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

Are the rank and file that much in favour of no deal?

How would a remain candidate stepping up affect things?

We live in interesting times.

As someone living in deepest rural Suffolk, there's a lot of loons at grass-roots Conservative level who would would go for Rees-Mogg.

See also: The Labour Party Leadership elections.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024