Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud 16:41 - Dec 29 with 10245 viewsITFC_Blood

The guy is the worst player in our history.

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 19:19 - Dec 29 with 3452 viewsNthsuffolkblue

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 16:45 - Dec 29 by RobTheMonk

It seems people see 10 second video not realising that Middlesborough are on the counter attack and the reason Spence is not back at RB is because he was offering support going forward. Also, Gerken error. But yes, blame Spence, Spence is rubbish, let's shout at his wife, etc etc.

I called it yesterday didn't I? I said your odds of 1/1 were too good.

Should be about 1000/1 on with no bet above £10 allowed.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 19:26 - Dec 29 with 3435 viewsKeaneish

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 19:18 - Dec 29 by 44_not_out

I go ‘week in week out’, have a decent knowledge of the game. However, I disagree. I’m not suggesting he should be in the England squad, but get a grip. There are far bigger issues at Portman Rd at the moment than Spence. Those wanting a ‘young hungry tracksuit’ manager need to look at themselves.

Get back on FIFA or do your homework and get off his case!

Bit confused that post. Not really sure what you're saying. Spence has been terrible in a large swathe of games this season. Not sure how that's defendable. It's not Scapegoating, it's just pointing out that his defensive frailties are costly. When a side is struggling, it means there are weak links and he is mostly definitely one I'd chose to exploit as an opposition manager.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 19:43 - Dec 29 with 3423 viewsDarth_Koont

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 19:26 - Dec 29 by Keaneish

Bit confused that post. Not really sure what you're saying. Spence has been terrible in a large swathe of games this season. Not sure how that's defendable. It's not Scapegoating, it's just pointing out that his defensive frailties are costly. When a side is struggling, it means there are weak links and he is mostly definitely one I'd chose to exploit as an opposition manager.

He wasn't exploited today. Our best player behind Downes IMO — and that's even including the clumsy challenge that gave them the penalty.

Pronouns: He/Him

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 20:15 - Dec 29 with 3380 views44_not_out

Sorry to confuse you.

Basically, Spence is not as bad as people are making out. However, ITFC fans appear determined to alienate particular players each season. I call this scapegoating. But hey, the numbskulls know better.
2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 20:32 - Dec 29 with 3359 viewsKeaneish

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 20:15 - Dec 29 by 44_not_out

Sorry to confuse you.

Basically, Spence is not as bad as people are making out. However, ITFC fans appear determined to alienate particular players each season. I call this scapegoating. But hey, the numbskulls know better.

Love the unwitting irony of your comment. Spence is not good enough to play in that position and keep us up hence why Lambert wants Marshall. Ill go with Lambert's opinion over yours. As it upholds my opinion of which you have labelled that of a numbskull, where does that leave your misguided view on the quality of Spence?

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 21:02 - Dec 29 with 3339 viewsitfcjoe

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 17:23 - Dec 29 by Stewards_Enquiry

How can anyone defend Spence ! Not a scapegoat just Awful !!

If you go week in week out and know about football then you will see what most fans see

He's just a slightly below average Championship full back, nothing more.

He isn't the reason we are struggling, no more than anyone else anyway

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 21:10 - Dec 29 with 3330 viewsitfcjoe

Gerken lets one through him, a clear GK error but fans are blaming Spence from an 8 second highlight video with no idea as to why Spence was upfield (presumably we were caught on counter)...............how is that not scapegoating?

Also Lambert has deemed Spence a better RB than Donacien, Hurst deemed him better than Emmanuel and his own signing Donacien and Mick deemed him better than Emmanuel, Iorfa, and various others so he clearly isn't that terrible considering he has now been first choice under 3 consecutive managers

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 21:12 - Dec 29 with 3326 views44_not_out

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 20:32 - Dec 29 by Keaneish

Love the unwitting irony of your comment. Spence is not good enough to play in that position and keep us up hence why Lambert wants Marshall. Ill go with Lambert's opinion over yours. As it upholds my opinion of which you have labelled that of a numbskull, where does that leave your misguided view on the quality of Spence?

I’ll repeat, all I’m saying is that Spence is not deserving of the abuse he gets on here. I have not said he is irreplaceable. If there is better available, get them in. I would never question PL. I’ve every faith in him turning this around.
Bore off you Numbskull
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 21:19]
Login to get fewer ads

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 21:33 - Dec 29 with 3309 viewsKeaneish

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 21:12 - Dec 29 by 44_not_out

I’ll repeat, all I’m saying is that Spence is not deserving of the abuse he gets on here. I have not said he is irreplaceable. If there is better available, get them in. I would never question PL. I’ve every faith in him turning this around.
Bore off you Numbskull
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 21:19]

No, you said "Spence isn't as bad as people are making out". If he wasn't that bad, he'd maintain his place in the side until the end of the season. "Numbskull". Yawn. Yet another clinging on to the embers of Mick.

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 21:45 - Dec 29 with 3300 views44_not_out

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 21:33 - Dec 29 by Keaneish

No, you said "Spence isn't as bad as people are making out". If he wasn't that bad, he'd maintain his place in the side until the end of the season. "Numbskull". Yawn. Yet another clinging on to the embers of Mick.

Ah, Mick.... thank you for reminding me of him.

Mid table obscurity..... oh I wish

You numbskulls got what you wanted though!!
2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 23:40 - Dec 29 with 3261 viewsBlue_Moses

Tony Dinning
2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 00:06 - Dec 30 with 3245 viewsmonytowbray

Just saw it, he’s marking no one for the duration and just about reaches his man after the ball is in the net. Basically his typical performance in a Town shirt. And he gave away a soft but stupid penalty today on account of how cackbodied he is at challenges.

bUt StOp ScApEgOaTiNg SpEnCe He’S a GoOd PlAyEr!!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 00:09 - Dec 30 with 3240 viewsreusersfreekicks

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 00:06 - Dec 30 by monytowbray

Just saw it, he’s marking no one for the duration and just about reaches his man after the ball is in the net. Basically his typical performance in a Town shirt. And he gave away a soft but stupid penalty today on account of how cackbodied he is at challenges.

bUt StOp ScApEgOaTiNg SpEnCe He’S a GoOd PlAyEr!!

Tedious one sided repetition
2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 00:28 - Dec 30 with 3235 viewsmonytowbray

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 00:09 - Dec 30 by reusersfreekicks

Tedious one sided repetition

Same thing I’ve been saying since the first game of the season since Blackburn’s second goal. Next game you go to watch him closely, he’s embarassing.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 09:54 - Dec 30 with 3177 viewsEly_Blue

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 16:42 - Dec 29 by itfcjoe

Goalkeeper lets it go through him - blame Spence

Embarrassing how much of a scapegoat he has become

I’ll throw this one into the mix too, if you want to blame Spence for being too far up field and not “busting a gut to get back” then start with the man who let howson run so far on the opposite side with the ball in the first place, step up Miles Kenlock who defensively was as weak all afternoon

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 10:06 - Dec 30 with 3167 viewsPecker

What????????? Some of this sh1t really is unbelievable. He is an Ipswich Town player for Christ sake. How does this help anyone?
2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 10:14 - Dec 30 with 3158 viewsjaseitfc

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 23:40 - Dec 29 by Blue_Moses

Tony Dinning

😂😂😂

Mark Fish!
2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 15:40 - Dec 30 with 3098 viewsNo9

Look at the replay, the cross that came in where Spence fouled to 'Boro bloke was well inside the 6 yd box & should have been taken by DG as easy a cross as an GK would get in an afternoon = bad keeping.
The second after already giving away one pen & with DG having plenty of time to deal with it why risk another one?

Substandrd goalkeeping for both goals
2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 18:32 - Dec 30 with 3070 viewsBluesquid

First one...

What is Spence doing? Seriously? His arms are all over their no.11.
But why? He doesn't even need to do that, he's a tall enough lad and should of just headed the ball away and clear.
Watch it again, he doesn't even make an attempt to head the ball!
He jumps for effect but not for the ball, lol and we've seen him do that before aswell.

Second one...

Gerken should of done better but again to see Spence strolling back like that is just painful.
He has loads of time to see their man waving his arms around in acres of space right in front of him and if he can't find a turn of pace in that moment then maybe he has fitness issues and shouldn't even be on the pitch.

We are staring into the abyss right now and all the while we've got players like Spence that won't attempt a headed clearance and who are strolling around like it's a friendly kickabout.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2018 18:33]
2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 23:02 - Dec 30 with 3022 viewsThrobbe

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 23:40 - Dec 29 by Blue_Moses

Tony Dinning

I'll see your Tony Dinning and raise you Vemund Brekke Skard.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 01:00 - Dec 31 with 2987 viewsEly_Blue

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 18:32 - Dec 30 by Bluesquid

First one...

What is Spence doing? Seriously? His arms are all over their no.11.
But why? He doesn't even need to do that, he's a tall enough lad and should of just headed the ball away and clear.
Watch it again, he doesn't even make an attempt to head the ball!
He jumps for effect but not for the ball, lol and we've seen him do that before aswell.

Second one...

Gerken should of done better but again to see Spence strolling back like that is just painful.
He has loads of time to see their man waving his arms around in acres of space right in front of him and if he can't find a turn of pace in that moment then maybe he has fitness issues and shouldn't even be on the pitch.

We are staring into the abyss right now and all the while we've got players like Spence that won't attempt a headed clearance and who are strolling around like it's a friendly kickabout.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2018 18:33]

Should HAVE!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 04:51 - Dec 31 with 2960 viewstcblue

I'm just thinking back to the season we got relegated. Spence did NOTHING that season to help us
2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 06:05 - Dec 31 with 2951 viewsBenters2

2nd goal - Spence you are a fraud on 21:45 - Dec 29 by 44_not_out

Ah, Mick.... thank you for reminding me of him.

Mid table obscurity..... oh I wish

You numbskulls got what you wanted though!!

Balls.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024