Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign 20:02 - Jan 9 with 4978 viewsapnorman23

http://www.kumb.com/story.php?id=133159
Being a West Ham Fan, This will be a great turn around and addition to help save ITFC Season. Very Good Player and Lovely Leader/Gent around the younger pro's.
New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:03 - Jan 9 with 3980 viewsSpruceMoose

What's with the click bait headline?

First ever post... Something is fishy. I'm not clicking that link.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2019 20:04]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:05 - Jan 9 with 3945 viewsfatronaldo

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:03 - Jan 9 by SpruceMoose

I did. Now I have Aids..

Story that says James Collins will sign a short term contract with us.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2019 20:06]
New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:06 - Jan 9 with 3908 viewsSpruceMoose

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:05 - Jan 9 by fatronaldo

I did. Now I have Aids..

Should have used anti-virus to protect yourself.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:08 - Jan 9 with 3868 viewsapnorman23

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:03 - Jan 9 by SpruceMoose

Sprucemoose I am not that stupid. I felt it was good to give you fans some positive news for a change. Jeez I can understand if I put "you have won £1000"
New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:09 - Jan 9 with 3833 viewsSpruceMoose

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:08 - Jan 9 by apnorman23

Sprucemoose I am not that stupid. I felt it was good to give you fans some positive news for a change. Jeez I can understand if I put "you have won £1000"

Just a suggestion Bud, no need to get all bent out of shape. I was just saying that a more descriptive headline, or some detail in the actual post, might go a long way.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2019 20:10]

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:09 - Jan 9 with 3831 viewsfatronaldo

If this is true its the best news in a long time!
New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:10 - Jan 9 with 3804 viewsWickets

Knees up mother Brown a West Ham fans site says its a done deal .
New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:10 - Jan 9 with 3801 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Would be delighted if this turned out to be true.

It would up Chambers' game.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2019 20:15]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:11 - Jan 9 with 3780 viewsmarcus1642

Link is fine. Interesting story if indeed it's true.
New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:12 - Jan 9 with 3750 viewsfatronaldo

Does he have any family connections up north?
New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:12 - Jan 9 with 3740 viewsHennikerBlu

Well this is good news, if true (no disrespect), our leaky short defence has been desperate for some physical, capable in the air reinforcement and with his experience.

I hope he is over his injury and truly ready.
New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:13 - Jan 9 with 3734 viewsKieran_Knows

Would be a very good short term signing if true.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:15 - Jan 9 with 3670 viewsJ2BLUE

Please let this be true. Thanks for posting.

For anyone wondering, KUMB stands for Knees Up Mother Brown and is a West Ham fanzine.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:18 - Jan 9 with 3602 viewsStuartBrett8

Annoyingly he would have signed for us months ago, probably didn't fancy working with Hurst... and who can blame him :)

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:19 - Jan 9 with 3568 viewsapnorman23

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:09 - Jan 9 by SpruceMoose

Just a suggestion Bud, no need to get all bent out of shape. I was just saying that a more descriptive headline, or some detail in the actual post, might go a long way.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2019 20:10]

Thank you for the valued advice (Seriously). Hope Collins does sign as he will make a hell of a difference just mentally to the team. Fingers crossed Chambers goes back to right back to replace the forever hopeless Spence. There was a reason why West Ham released him = He can't defend
New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:19 - Jan 9 with 3557 viewsBluesquid

Exactly the sort of player we need.

If true then give him the armband.
New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:22 - Jan 9 with 3507 viewsRamRob

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:18 - Jan 9 by StuartBrett8

Annoyingly he would have signed for us months ago, probably didn't fancy working with Hurst... and who can blame him :)

Thought he was injured... ripped up his contract with villa after doing his calf in training an hour after he signed it

If fit would be a great signing

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:23 - Jan 9 with 3466 viewsDubtractor

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:05 - Jan 9 by fatronaldo

I did. Now I have Aids..

Good aids or bad aids?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:25 - Jan 9 with 3425 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:22 - Jan 9 by RamRob

Thought he was injured... ripped up his contract with villa after doing his calf in training an hour after he signed it

If fit would be a great signing

Yes, thats exactly what the article says...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:25 - Jan 9 with 3423 viewsSpruceMoose

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:23 - Jan 9 by Dubtractor

Good aids or bad aids?

That headline gave me both.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2019 20:27]

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:26 - Jan 9 with 3404 viewsHennikerBlu

Thanks for the info, I was getting a little concerned, deliberate understatement, that we weren't looking at too many defenders, so if this happens it has made my day. Too often we play ping pong or head tennis in our own box and the second head usually goes in, better known as Keystone Cops defending.
New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:28 - Jan 9 with 3349 viewsSitfcB

He signed for Villa the other week. Then got injured almost straight away and had the contract torn up.

I hope he’s recovered from said injury!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:29 - Jan 9 with 3317 viewsCoastalblue

Cue Mr Town to tell us what a washed up, injury prone, old and unfit waste of time he is, not really any point in us signing anybody, we should all just give up.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

You gave it to the monkeys (n/t) on 20:30 - Jan 9 with 3294 viewsBloots

New Very Experienced Centre Half Set To Sign on 20:25 - Jan 9 by SpruceMoose

That headline gave me both.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2019 20:27]

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

You gave it to the monkeys (n/t) on 20:31 - Jan 9 with 3284 viewsSpruceMoose

You gave it to the monkeys (n/t) on 20:30 - Jan 9 by Bloots

They shouldn't have gone around waving their pink buttocks at me. Asking for it, so they were.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024