Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers 21:52 - Jan 12 with 8441 viewsBent_double

Just heard on the Quest EFL show, he spend most of the game holding his wrist - I guess that was when he went through into the SAR in the first half? Can't keep the man down!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Chambers on 21:53 - Jan 12 with 6875 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Waited until the Rotherham player went down and needed treatment and called to the ref for the physio. When the ref didn't hear or ignored him, he jogged over and told him and the ref called the physio on. He took painkillers.

From top of North, it looked like he had landed on his head!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Chambers on 21:54 - Jan 12 with 6846 viewsJ2BLUE

I think that was from when he heard we had signed Collins.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Chambers on 21:54 - Jan 12 with 6861 viewsflimflam

Collins was in a lot of pain with his elbow too which I guess was what was a result of the missing teeth from the Rotherham player

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Chambers on 21:57 - Jan 12 with 6781 viewsFixed_It

Chambers on 21:53 - Jan 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

Waited until the Rotherham player went down and needed treatment and called to the ref for the physio. When the ref didn't hear or ignored him, he jogged over and told him and the ref called the physio on. He took painkillers.

Chambers is tough as nails. Made me laugh when the away fans chanted 'You're going to cry in a minute...'.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Chambers on 21:57 - Jan 12 with 6771 viewsRomeo4

Both our CB’s are proper men!
Chambers on 21:59 - Jan 12 with 6740 viewsipswichheritage

Living on his reputation of being committed. Possible bruise at most - but took the opportunity to make out he’d broken his wrist and played on through the pain... treatment was water squirted on it at the time of happening, and then a bandage at half time. Wanna be soldier to claim credit in my opinion...

Loves being known as hardcore - but surfing his place in the team... weak link in some.
Chambers on 22:02 - Jan 12 with 6663 viewsPJH

Chambers on 21:59 - Jan 12 by ipswichheritage

Living on his reputation of being committed. Possible bruise at most - but took the opportunity to make out he’d broken his wrist and played on through the pain... treatment was water squirted on it at the time of happening, and then a bandage at half time. Wanna be soldier to claim credit in my opinion...

Loves being known as hardcore - but surfing his place in the team... weak link in some.

So you are going to dive headfirst into the steps in the SAR then?

As most sensible posters say it takes a hell of a lot to put Chambo down so if he is down for any length of time people fear the worst.
Chambers on 22:19 - Jan 12 with 6391 viewsSwailsey

Obvious troll is obvious.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Chambers on 22:20 - Jan 12 with 6366 viewsTerry_Nutkins

As bad a fan as you will find. Why would you post something like this.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Chambers on 22:28 - Jan 12 with 6252 viewsBluebell

You sound like you need to spend time at the Charm School.

Chambers had been holding his arm on his chest for quite a while after his fall. I thought he had damaged his ribs from the way he seemed to be hurt. He only told the ref when the Rotherham player was injured.

I remember the time he played on with broken ribs because he didn’t want to affect the team by going off.

The way the Rotherham players were falling down at every tackle will show what a great captain Chamber is to carry on playing when obviously in pain.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 22:49]
Chambers on 22:31 - Jan 12 with 6198 viewsmos

Chambers on 21:54 - Jan 12 by J2BLUE

I think that was from when he heard we had signed Collins.

How hasn’t this got more upvotes???

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Chambers on 22:32 - Jan 12 with 6192 viewsGeminiblue

Chambers on 21:53 - Jan 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

Think maybe he put his hand out to try and stop his fall over the gate. Could see it was immediately troubling him as he got up and wasn’t surprised when he came back 2nd half with it strapped up.
Chambers on 22:33 - Jan 12 with 6182 viewsRyorry

Chambers on 22:20 - Jan 12 by Terry_Nutkins

As bad a fan as you will find. Why would you post something like this.

Maybe his heritage is one that begins with an N rather than an I ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Chambers on 22:34 - Jan 12 with 6180 viewsipswichheritage

Chambers on 22:28 - Jan 12 by Bluebell

You sound like you need to spend time at the Charm School.

Chambers had been holding his arm on his chest for quite a while after his fall. I thought he had damaged his ribs from the way he seemed to be hurt. He only told the ref when the Rotherham player was injured.

I remember the time he played on with broken ribs because he didn’t want to affect the team by going off.

The way the Rotherham players were falling down at every tackle will show what a great captain Chamber is to carry on playing when obviously in pain.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 22:49]

I’ve just been at the same game as all you melts..

Collins whom is a proper defender has just eclipsed both chambers and pennigton in 90 minutes when unfit as a Christmas turkey.

It’s the second or third time we have kept a clean sheet due to him only - and you’re all bleating about the heroic skipper playing on after a bruised wrist.

Why do you think we are where we are...? Because we have a sh*te squad.... chambers is by far a legend - despite his aftermath clap with a clenched fist in his pain, and a weak fist pump,

Wake up...
Chambers on 22:36 - Jan 12 with 6144 viewsEwan_Oozami

Chambers on 21:57 - Jan 12 by Fixed_It

Chambers is tough as nails. Made me laugh when the away fans chanted 'You're going to cry in a minute...'.

Especially when it was their players doing most of the blubbing!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Chambers on 22:41 - Jan 12 with 6081 viewsipswichheritage

Chambers on 21:57 - Jan 12 by Fixed_It

Are you a 12 year old adolescent school boy envious of tattoos by any chance..?
Get yourself a true cult hero in life.
Chambers on 22:41 - Jan 12 with 6072 viewsRyorry

Chambers on 22:32 - Jan 12 by Geminiblue

Think maybe he put his hand out to try and stop his fall over the gate. Could see it was immediately troubling him as he got up and wasn’t surprised when he came back 2nd half with it strapped up.

Common injury from fall like that & putting hand out to save yourself, is breaking the scaphoid bone in wrist, or even thumb. I did the last couple of months ago, v. painful, tho good news was no pot required as non-weightbearing, non-moving bone.

Chambers on 22:42 - Jan 12 with 6052 viewsEwan_Oozami

Chambers on 22:34 - Jan 12 by ipswichheritage

Collins whom is a proper defender has just eclipsed both chambers and pennigton in 90 minutes when unfit as a Christmas turkey.

It’s the second or third time we have kept a clean sheet due to him only - and you’re all bleating about the heroic skipper playing on after a bruised wrist.

Why do you think we are where we are...? Because we have a sh*te squad.... chambers is by far a legend - despite his aftermath clap with a clenched fist in his pain, and a weak fist pump,

Wake up...

Wake up and do what exactly, Mr Lemony Snicket?

Chambers on 22:45 - Jan 12 with 6024 viewsRyorry

Wake up...

"It’s the second or third time we have kept a clean sheet due to him only"

Hang on, we only signed him yesterday, so who do you actually support?

Chambers on 22:45 - Jan 12 with 6015 viewsreusersfreekicks

Wake up...

Possibly the most incoherent and nonsensical post ever. A sh1t point not made with any logic at all
You been on the glue mate? (n/t) on 22:49 - Jan 12 with 5953 viewsBloots

Wake up...

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Chambers on 22:49 - Jan 12 with 5951 viewsEwan_Oozami

Chambers on 22:41 - Jan 12 by ipswichheritage

My cult hero is Atilla the Hun, but despite that I still think Chambo's fairly tough...as for tattoos, I'd love to have loads but I'm a melt and allergic to biro ink

Chambers on 22:53 - Jan 12 with 5914 viewsSwailsey

Wake up...

Obvious troll is obvious.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Chambers on 22:56 - Jan 12 with 5872 viewsFixed_It

Chambers on 22:41 - Jan 12 by ipswichheritage

I am neither 12 nor a fan of tattoos. But I bleed blue and admire others who do the same. You seem to be a bit of a...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Chambers on 22:58 - Jan 12 with 4831 viewsRyorry

Chambers on 22:56 - Jan 12 by Fixed_It

I am neither 12 nor a fan of tattoos. But I bleed blue and admire others who do the same. You seem to be a bit of a...

Yellowbelly..?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024