Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would love to know what Mick made of it all 22:58 - Feb 13 with 10337 viewsFixed_It

Football, atmosphere, excitement...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 07:26 - Feb 14 with 3200 viewsBenters2

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 07:18 - Feb 14 by Keaneish

The play-off season! Haaaaaa! Talk of rewriting history, we never had a prayer of going up that season so don't kid yourself Mick was a hero for getting us to 6th. Playing the way we did served to no end. People laud after the play-off season like we were on the verge of being successful and were a very good side, we weren't. We had Daryll Murphy, that's it.

Yeah we almost fkd that up as well losing at Blackburn it was only Derby losing at Reading or something like that how we scrapped in ....

Waits for the the cool crew to tell me a season is played over a whole season not one game etc.
Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 08:09 - Feb 14 with 3167 viewslondontractorboy57

Shouldn't think he gave it much thought one way or another.
one thing I am sure of he is not glad to see us where we are he had a good relationship with most of the fans that doesn't include the numbskull boo boys or the opinionated numpties of the news site.
Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 08:14 - Feb 14 with 3158 viewsMrTown

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:04 - Feb 13 by BlueBadger

...being bottom of the League...

Just walking away from a match day genuinely happy with a feel good factor was good enough for me.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 08:16 - Feb 14 with 3143 viewsBenters2

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 08:14 - Feb 14 by MrTown

Just walking away from a match day genuinely happy with a feel good factor was good enough for me.

Yep same as after the Rotherham game.
Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 08:25 - Feb 14 with 3129 viewsSteve_M

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 00:02 - Feb 14 by MrTown

I think a lot of these pro Mick comments are from people who don’t go to the games. People who sit and watch on the TV or flick through their Twitter feeds.

But if you go to the games and you have that sense of feeling in the stadium, you’ll know the difference.

We as fans are making the best of a crap situation. That's to be embraced but I enjoy not getting relegated far more than getting relegated.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 08:26 - Feb 14 with 3125 viewsSteve_M

The play-off season! Haaaaaa! Talk of rewriting history, we never had a prayer of going up that season so don't kid yourself Mick was a hero for getting us to 6th. Playing the way we did served to no end. People laud after the play-off season like we were on the verge of being successful and were a very good side, we weren't. We had Daryll Murphy, that's it.

Don't criticise others for revisionism after a post like that.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 08:43 - Feb 14 with 3102 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

🙈

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 09:17 - Feb 14 with 3057 viewsGarv

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 07:26 - Feb 14 by Benters2

Yeah we almost fkd that up as well losing at Blackburn it was only Derby losing at Reading or something like that how we scrapped in ....

Waits for the the cool crew to tell me a season is played over a whole season not one game etc.

Derby lost 3-0 at home to Reading.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 09:33 - Feb 14 with 3031 viewsPJH

No you are quite right Benters, the first 45 games mean nothing and the season is decided on what happens on the last day so if we beat Leeds we might get promoted-that is right isn't it?
Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 10:02 - Feb 14 with 3003 viewsBenters2

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 09:17 - Feb 14 by Garv

Thanks.
Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 10:04 - Feb 14 with 3000 viewsBenters2

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 09:33 - Feb 14 by PJH

No you are quite right Benters, the first 45 games mean nothing and the season is decided on what happens on the last day so if we beat Leeds we might get promoted-that is right isn't it?

Balls.
Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 10:33 - Feb 14 with 2978 viewsBlue_Moses

Think he was too busy selling his plans and tactics to Declan Rice.

Loved the Sky Sports News phrasing last night, Rice spoke to numerous coaches, friends and family but didn't make his final decision to switch his allegiance to England until after speaking with Mick Mccarthy.
Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 11:10 - Feb 14 with 2948 viewsRyorry

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 10:33 - Feb 14 by Blue_Moses

Think he was too busy selling his plans and tactics to Declan Rice.

Loved the Sky Sports News phrasing last night, Rice spoke to numerous coaches, friends and family but didn't make his final decision to switch his allegiance to England until after speaking with Mick Mccarthy.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 12:01 - Feb 14 with 2918 viewsNo9

No proper blurkes out there
Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:25 - Feb 14 with 2849 viewsagentp

Thanks that's a relief, so all the sh1t performances so far don't matter. We just need to beat Leeds we stay up?

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:28 - Feb 14 with 2844 viewsPJH

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:25 - Feb 14 by agentp

Thanks that's a relief, so all the sh1t performances so far don't matter. We just need to beat Leeds we stay up?

As I said earlier in response to Benters' logic, if we beat Leeds we might even get promoted.
Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:38 - Feb 14 with 2823 viewsartsbossbeard

Crivens!

I've read some shoite on here afore, however..

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:47 - Feb 14 with 2810 viewsLord_Lucan

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:38 - Feb 14 by artsbossbeard

Crivens!

I've read some shoite on here afore, however..

He makes a point in a way. We weren't a bad side but take away Murphys goals and we would probably have been nearer a relegation battle**

**This isn't definite info as I am too busy a man to look it up.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:51 - Feb 14 with 2785 viewsartsbossbeard

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:47 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

He makes a point in a way. We weren't a bad side but take away Murphys goals and we would probably have been nearer a relegation battle**

**This isn't definite info as I am too busy a man to look it up.

It's an acceptable point if Murphy had won the ball back in midfield, played it out wide to himself and then crossed the ball with enough height to allow him to get into the area and win the header.

We were hardly a one man team AND the table says we finished 6th after 40+ games. Decent effort, I reckon.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:53 - Feb 14 with 2783 viewsLord_Lucan

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:51 - Feb 14 by artsbossbeard

It's an acceptable point if Murphy had won the ball back in midfield, played it out wide to himself and then crossed the ball with enough height to allow him to get into the area and win the header.

We were hardly a one man team AND the table says we finished 6th after 40+ games. Decent effort, I reckon.

Both points stand.

Chill ya beans Beard!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:53 - Feb 14 with 2782 viewsBluespeed225

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 09:17 - Feb 14 by Garv

Bent missing a pen I think to give us the goal diff' advantage. Bart saves and a mercurial loan here and there have kept us in this division for last 2 years.
Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:54 - Feb 14 with 2777 viewsSpruceMoose

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:51 - Feb 14 by artsbossbeard

That's what I'm wishing for currently. In a very careful fashion.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:54 - Feb 14 with 2771 viewsartsbossbeard

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:53 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

Both points stand.

Chill ya beans Beard!

My beans are chilled!

I've been in the nation's capital today. What a wonderful city.

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:55 - Feb 14 with 2770 viewsPJH

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:53 - Feb 14 by Bluespeed225

Bent missing a pen I think to give us the goal diff' advantage. Bart saves and a mercurial loan here and there have kept us in this division for last 2 years.

Except we finished a point above Derby and above Wolves on GD.
Not sure how Bent missing a penalty had any affect on either ours or Wolves GD.
Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:57 - Feb 14 with 2762 viewsLord_Lucan

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:54 - Feb 14 by artsbossbeard

My beans are chilled!

I've been in the nation's capital today. What a wonderful city.

Yes, I concur.

I am in the land of Zaks burger bar, multiple cathedrals and an intergalactic space station.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024